Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Darrell Feltmate Darrell Feltmate is offline

Default New Project Page: Lamp

Hi all.
Vacation is sort of underway. Does driving a van load (and I do mean load)
of furniture 21 hours from Nova Scotia to Ontario and setting up my
daughter's apartment count as vacation? While we were there my son got me to
visit his kung fu school. I had to wring out my t-shirt after the workout.
Vacation? Now I am redoing a room in the house (remove the wall paper, mud
and sand the walls, paint, remove the carpet, and put down laminate). Then
there is the garage roof to shingle. Vacation is where you find it.
Anyhow, I managed to get a page up dealing with turning a lamo for my
daughter's apartment. There are no links to it as yet from "What's New" or
the contents page but it is at
http://aroundthewoods.com/lampwoodturningproject01.html
As always, any problems with the pages would be appreciated with a report.
Thanks.

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate