Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Surplus

What is the name of the surplus parts place up in the Mid-West that
has "everything?" Â*I had their web site bookmarked, but an "oops" wiped out
that harddrive.

What I am looking for is a vacuum pump to hook up to a vacuum chuck on my
lathe.

Deb
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

In article ,
"Dr. Deb" wrote:

What is the name of the surplus parts place up in the Mid-West that
has "everything?" Â*I had their web site bookmarked, but an "oops" wiped out
that harddrive.

What I am looking for is a vacuum pump to hook up to a vacuum chuck on my
lathe.

Deb

Probably surplus center http://www.surpluscenter.com/

Could be american science and surplus, but not as likely, they have much
less in the way of pumps. Was Jerryco if you're old enough.

http://www.sciplus.com/

The usual suspects...

http://www.herbach.com/

http://www.mpja.com/ (but not for a vacuum pump, I guess)

There are others that are not bubbling to the surface of what serves in
place of a brain some days.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

"Dr. Deb" wrote in
:

What is the name of the surplus parts place up in the Mid-West that
has "everything?" Â*I had their web site bookmarked, but an "oops"
wiped out that harddrive.

What I am looking for is a vacuum pump to hook up to a vacuum chuck on
my lathe.

Deb

Could it be Axeman in St. Paul, MN?
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Dr. Deb wrote:
What is the name of the surplus parts place up in the Mid-West that
has "everything?" Â I had their web site bookmarked, but an "oops" wiped out
that harddrive.

What I am looking for is a vacuum pump to hook up to a vacuum chuck on my
lathe.

Deb

Yank Bill Noble's chain. Likely you can pry a nice unit away from him
with a suitable application of legal tender.

Bill (not particularly noble)

--
http://nmwoodworks.com/cube

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000739-0, 05/09/2007
Tested on: 5/9/2007 9:08:41 PM

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Too bad you are so far away I have 3 units sitting here doing nothing but
getting in the road. Don't know if they are what you are looking for but
they are too heavy to ship likely.

Surplus Dr. Deb Woodworking 2 May 9th 07 02:17 AM
Using surplus building sand paul UK diy 4 September 7th 06 10:50 PM
Relays, surplus electronics Proctologically Violated©® Electronics Repair 5 February 26th 06 03:52 AM
OT FS ebay surplus equipment Greg Metalworking 0 February 8th 06 04:22 PM
Surplus Transformers Michele Smith Electronics Repair 6 May 10th 05 04:17 PM