Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Greg

Default OT FS ebay surplus equipment

RCMers,
I need to clear out some space in the plant. So one mans garbage is
anothers
gold or so the saying goes. Allthough this stuff is hardly garbage.
So....

Here is the link to the stuff I'm selling.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZeurogregQQhtZ-1

I hope this is appropriate for the forum. All this stuff is at
my plant in LI NY. Anything heavier than UPS can ship is either a
Pickup or to be shipped by Truck all arranged by the buyer. When I get
a chance I have alot more junk er ah stuff to list. Items will ship
from Zip code 11733.

Greg Seferian CMfgE
Flagpoles Inc.
www.pkpole.com