Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Surplus

What is the name of the surplus parts place up in the Mid-West that
has "everything?" I had their web site bookmarked, but an "oops" wiped out
that harddrive.

What I am looking for is a vacuum pump to hook up to a vacuum chuck on my
lathe.

Deb
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 08 May 2007 19:29:12 -0500, "Dr. Deb"
wrote:

What is the name of the surplus parts place up in the Mid-West that
has "everything?" I had their web site bookmarked, but an "oops" wiped out
that harddrive.

What I am looking for is a vacuum pump to hook up to a vacuum chuck on my
lathe.

Deb

Harbor Freight? http://www.harborfreight.com/

Surplus sales of Nebraska http://www.surplussales.com/