Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Thomas Clark

Default Looking for a 3 or 4 jaw chuck for Jet Mini!

I've been looking through magazines and searching on the web for an
inexpensive jaw chuck for the Jet Mini lathe I just got. Does anyone know
where I can get one for less than $150? I read an article from Wood
magazine November 2004 about a four jaw chuck that Pennstateind had for $50.
But they don't carry it anymore. Where can I get a similar one?

Thanks

Thomas Clark
Harmony Hearts
http://home.earthlink.net/~harmonyhearts/cherry-tree/