Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Larry Blanchard

Default Looking for a 3 or 4 jaw chuck for Jet Mini!

Bill wrote:

Barry's right.**I've*been*using*the*midi*for*a*year*on*my* little*Jet,
and it's a solid worker.**The*50mm*jaws*are*a*bit*small*and*the
operating range is a bit narrow (read:**I*cut*my*recesses/spigots*less
than accurately sometimes), but I'm hoping the 75mm jaws will help.*
The midi also uses most of the Nova jaw family.

Let me add my agreement, I'm still pretty much a beginning turner, but
I just bought the Nova Midi for my Nova Comet and I like it. Sure
beats faceplates and glue :-).

--
It's turtles, all the way down