Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Keith Young

Default Lazy Susan

Hi all

Thanks

Well I guess the Monday deadline is fiction now, as , Whoops, I turned a
little too thin and now have a bottomless lazy susan. Anyways thank you
all. Out to Walmart to buy a send away gift.

Keith
Newfoundland

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 08:57:25 -0330, "Keith Young" wrote:

Hi all

Thanks

Well I guess the Monday deadline is fiction now, as , Whoops, I turned a
little too thin and now have a bottomless lazy susan. Anyways thank you
all. Out to Walmart to buy a send away gift.

Keith
Newfoundland

Creative design change.. you've created a rotating funnel!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
George

"Keith Young" wrote in message
.. .
Hi all

Thanks

Well I guess the Monday deadline is fiction now, as , Whoops, I turned a
little too thin and now have a bottomless lazy susan. Anyways thank you
all. Out to Walmart to buy a send away gift.

I'd make a nice plate out of something 4/4 or better dry and fill it with
fudge or cookies. Three/four well-rubbed coats of shellac are possible in
one day.

Round,square, or anywhere in between no matter.
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...e/9c45af12.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...e/a32a37d4.jpg

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Keith Young

Thanks All

Might be good for removing my car oil filter. Lol

Keith
Newfoundland

"George" George@least wrote in message

"Keith Young" wrote in message
.. .
Hi all

Thanks

Well I guess the Monday deadline is fiction now, as , Whoops, I turned a
little too thin and now have a bottomless lazy susan. Anyways thank you
all. Out to Walmart to buy a send away gift.

I'd make a nice plate out of something 4/4 or better dry and fill it with
fudge or cookies. Three/four well-rubbed coats of shellac are possible in
one day.

Round,square, or anywhere in between no matter.
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...e/9c45af12.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...e/a32a37d4.jpg

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
William B Noble (don't reply to this address)

why not get some contrasting wood, glue it on the bottom, re-center
and finish the job, and pretend you planned it that way - I've done
this before and have sold items that had that "feature" - some folks
like it

wrote:

Hi all

Thanks

Well I guess the Monday deadline is fiction now, as , Whoops, I turned a
little too thin and now have a bottomless lazy susan. Anyways thank you
all. Out to Walmart to buy a send away gift.

Keith
Newfoundland

Bill

www.wbnoble.com

to contact me, do not reply to this message,
instead correct this address and use it

will iam_ b_ No ble at msn daught com