Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ralph

Default Happy days

Finally got my wish. Now living in Lotus Land (Qualicum Beach), New 18'
x 30' shop and 300 Vicmark. Now all I have to do is rewire the shop, set
it up and start turning.
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bjarte Runderheim

"Ralph" wrote in message
Finally got my wish. Now living in Lotus Land (Qualicum Beach), New 18' x
30' shop and 300 Vicmark. Now all I have to do is rewire the shop, set it
up and start turning.

Congrats on the Vic 300!
I have had mine some months, and life in the shop never was better!

Safe turning,

Bjarte

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Tom Storey

Congrats on your location. Don't tell anyone else how great it is here -
let's just keep that our secret

"Ralph" wrote in message
Finally got my wish. Now living in Lotus Land (Qualicum Beach), New 18' x
30' shop and 300 Vicmark. Now all I have to do is rewire the shop, set it
up and start turning.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ralph

"Ralph" wrote in message

Finally got my wish. Now living in Lotus Land (Qualicum Beach), New 18' x
30' shop and 300 Vicmark. Now all I have to do is rewire the shop, set it
up and start turning.

Tom, I would appreciate meeting you and discussing the Turnining
situation here.