DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Happy days (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/132460-happy-days.html)

Ralph November 22nd 05 11:43 PM

Happy days

Finally got my wish. Now living in Lotus Land (Qualicum Beach), New 18'
x 30' shop and 300 Vicmark. Now all I have to do is rewire the shop, set
it up and start turning.

Bjarte Runderheim November 23rd 05 08:08 AM

Happy days

"Ralph" wrote in message
Finally got my wish. Now living in Lotus Land (Qualicum Beach), New 18' x
30' shop and 300 Vicmark. Now all I have to do is rewire the shop, set it
up and start turning.

Congrats on the Vic 300!
I have had mine some months, and life in the shop never was better!

Safe turning,

Bjarte

Tom Storey November 24th 05 07:05 AM

Happy days

Congrats on your location. Don't tell anyone else how great it is here -
let's just keep that our secret :)

Ralph November 25th 05 03:11 AM

Happy days

"Ralph" wrote in message

Finally got my wish. Now living in Lotus Land (Qualicum Beach), New 18' x
30' shop and 300 Vicmark. Now all I have to do is rewire the shop, set it
up and start turning.

Tom, I would appreciate meeting you and discussing the Turnining
situation here.