Phil Brennion

Default 3"Pneumatic random orbital sander

I'm looking to replace a small 3" -90 degree random orbital sander-
Having problems finding a supplier - any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Phil

Roger

Phil,
Highland Hardware has a Metabo 3" ROS for around $135. It is good
equipment.
Roger Dunn

George

"Roger" wrote in message
oups.com...

Phil,
Highland Hardware has a Metabo 3" ROS for around $135. It is good
equipment.
Roger Dunn

Or, if you're looking to pneumatic, as your subject line seems to indicate,
and have a _lot_ of air available, you might try
http://www.packardwoodworks.com/Merc...nd-grexairsand