Bill Grumbine

Default Turned Bowls Made Easy - video advertisement

Greetings all

It has been a while since I have posted, going through all the fun of
setrting up a new computer and all that. Anyway, if anyone here has run out
of things to watch on their TV and is looking for a DVD or VHS tape on how I
make bowls, we still have a few left. You can see details of how to get
your very own, plus see some examples of my work to see if I really know how
to do this stuff at the links below.

video - http://www.wonderfulwood.com/dvd.html

other turning stuff - http://www.wonderfulwood.com

We have improved the ordering page, or more accurately, SWMBO the programmer
has improved the ordering page, making it easier for me to take your money
(and exchangve it for a wonderful video of course!)

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and happy turning to all.
--
Bill

Bill Grumbine
www.wonderfulwood.com
www.enter.net/~ultradad

Dave in Fairfax

Bill Grumbine wrote:
It has been a while since I have posted, going through all the fun of
setrting up a new computer and all that. Anyway, if anyone here has run out
of things to watch on their TV and is looking for a DVD or VHS tape on how I
make bowls, we still have a few left. You can see details of how to get
your very own, plus see some examples of my work to see if I really know how
to do this stuff at the links below.
video - http://www.wonderfulwood.com/dvd.html
other turning stuff - http://www.wonderfulwood.com
We have improved the ordering page, or more accurately, SWMBO the programmer
has improved the ordering page, making it easier for me to take your money
(and exchangve it for a wonderful video of course!)

Hey Bill,
Last I heard, you were working on a 2nd video. Did anything ever
come of that? How much, when, standard questions... %-)

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
Bill Grumbine

Hi Dave

The second video is definitely on. We had hoped to film it in May, but
schedules could not be aligned, so we are looking at late summer or early
fall now. Right now we are looking at doing some advanced bowl techniques,
natural edges, winged bowls, coring, stuff like that. Beyond that, I don't
have a lot of info yet, other than we will be filming in our "secret
location" in the mountains of northern MD - not too far from you as a matter
of fact.

--
Bill

Bill Grumbine
www.wonderfulwood.com
www.enter.net/~ultradad

"Dave in Fairfax" wrote in message
Bill Grumbine wrote:
[...]

mac davis

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:28:09 GMT, "Bill Grumbine"
wrote:

Greetings all

It has been a while since I have posted, going through all the fun of
setrting up a new computer and all that. Anyway, if anyone here has run out
of things to watch on their TV and is looking for a DVD or VHS tape on how I
make bowls, we still have a few left. You can see details of how to get
your very own, plus see some examples of my work to see if I really know how
to do this stuff at the links below.

video - http://www.wonderfulwood.com/dvd.html

other turning stuff - http://www.wonderfulwood.com

We have improved the ordering page, or more accurately, SWMBO the programmer
has improved the ordering page, making it easier for me to take your money
(and exchangve it for a wonderful video of course!)

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and happy turning to all.

I was going to buy the DVD, Bill.. but then I pictured getting spun up through
the ceiling and it scared the hell out of me.. *g*

Looking forward to the next DVD, actually...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Dave in Fairfax

Bill Grumbine wrote:
The second video is definitely on. We had hoped to film it in May, but
schedules could not be aligned, so we are looking at late summer or early
fall now. Right now we are looking at doing some advanced bowl techniques,
natural edges, winged bowls, coring, stuff like that. Beyond that, I don't
have a lot of info yet, other than we will be filming in our "secret
location" in the mountains of northern MD - not too far from you as a matter
of fact.

Sounds great, let me know when it comes out. Any way to get
invites to watch at this secret location?

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
use:
daveldr at att dot net
American Association of Woodturners
http://www.woodturner.org
Capital Area Woodturners
http://www.capwoodturners.org/
PATINA
http://www.Patinatools.org/

Bill Grumbine

You laugh. I have had several people write me to either tell me that that
was not funny, or that stuff like that really happens. One guy who called
me said, "Now on your web page, that guy getting thrown through the roof,
that didn't really happen did it? Ever since my wife read that, she won't
come out in the shop (he is turning on a Jet mini) and she won't let the
grandkids out in the shop either when I am turning on the lathe."

Of course there are also those who tell me that they sprayed coffee or Coke
or something else all over their keyboards and monitors despite my
disclaimer at the beginning. ;-)

--
Bill

Bill Grumbine
www.wonderfulwood.com
www.enter.net/~ultradad

"mac davis" wrote in message

I was going to buy the DVD, Bill.. but then I pictured getting spun up
through
the ceiling and it scared the hell out of me.. *g*

Looking forward to the next DVD, actually...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Dave in Fairfax

Bill Grumbine wrote:
Dave, look for an email from me.

Got it and replied, thanks Bill
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
use:
daveldr at att dot net
American Association of Woodturners
http://www.woodturner.org
Capital Area Woodturners
http://www.capwoodturners.org/
PATINA
http://www.Patinatools.org/

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:28:09 GMT, "Bill Grumbine"
wrote:

Bill doesn't know me, but i bought his dvd and as a novice turner I
learned more from that video than others i have watched. When he talks
he's not just talking to fill time he imparts valuable info and
frankly is mildly amusing. Its worth the price and you'll definitely
benefit from it. I have the ellsworth gouge and kept getting catches
and put it up in favor of a scraper but after learning the 45-45-45
method i can use the tool now. buy it you'll be glad you did.

Greetings all

It has been a while since I have posted, going through all the fun of
setrting up a new computer and all that. Anyway, if anyone here has run out
of things to watch on their TV and is looking for a DVD or VHS tape on how I
make bowls, we still have a few left. You can see details of how to get
your very own, plus see some examples of my work to see if I really know how
to do this stuff at the links below.

video - http://www.wonderfulwood.com/dvd.html

other turning stuff - http://www.wonderfulwood.com

We have improved the ordering page, or more accurately, SWMBO the programmer
has improved the ordering page, making it easier for me to take your money
(and exchangve it for a wonderful video of course!)

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and happy turning to all.

SELL this FBI NOC LIST and MAKE MILLIONS like TOM CRUISE did in MISSION IMPOSSIBLE Keith Woodworking 0 October 25th 04 01:45 PM
easy money Onemoredrunk Home Ownership 0 October 11th 04 01:00 AM
A Video for Beginners (a bit long) Fred Holder Woodturning 1 September 30th 03 09:37 PM
easy to do dnbee Home Repair 0 August 4th 03 10:26 PM