Bill Grumbine

You laugh. I have had several people write me to either tell me that that
was not funny, or that stuff like that really happens. One guy who called
me said, "Now on your web page, that guy getting thrown through the roof,
that didn't really happen did it? Ever since my wife read that, she won't
come out in the shop (he is turning on a Jet mini) and she won't let the
grandkids out in the shop either when I am turning on the lathe."

Of course there are also those who tell me that they sprayed coffee or Coke
or something else all over their keyboards and monitors despite my
disclaimer at the beginning. ;-)

--
Bill

Bill Grumbine
www.wonderfulwood.com
www.enter.net/~ultradad

"mac davis" wrote in message

I was going to buy the DVD, Bill.. but then I pictured getting spun up
through
the ceiling and it scared the hell out of me.. *g*

Looking forward to the next DVD, actually...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing