On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:28:09 GMT, "Bill Grumbine"
wrote:

Bill doesn't know me, but i bought his dvd and as a novice turner I
learned more from that video than others i have watched. When he talks
he's not just talking to fill time he imparts valuable info and
frankly is mildly amusing. Its worth the price and you'll definitely
benefit from it. I have the ellsworth gouge and kept getting catches
and put it up in favor of a scraper but after learning the 45-45-45
method i can use the tool now. buy it you'll be glad you did.

Greetings all

It has been a while since I have posted, going through all the fun of
setrting up a new computer and all that. Anyway, if anyone here has run out
of things to watch on their TV and is looking for a DVD or VHS tape on how I
make bowls, we still have a few left. You can see details of how to get
your very own, plus see some examples of my work to see if I really know how
to do this stuff at the links below.

video - http://www.wonderfulwood.com/dvd.html

other turning stuff - http://www.wonderfulwood.com

We have improved the ordering page, or more accurately, SWMBO the programmer
has improved the ordering page, making it easier for me to take your money
(and exchangve it for a wonderful video of course!)

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and happy turning to all.