Dave in Fairfax

Bill Grumbine wrote:
It has been a while since I have posted, going through all the fun of
setrting up a new computer and all that. Anyway, if anyone here has run out
of things to watch on their TV and is looking for a DVD or VHS tape on how I
make bowls, we still have a few left. You can see details of how to get
your very own, plus see some examples of my work to see if I really know how
to do this stuff at the links below.
video - http://www.wonderfulwood.com/dvd.html
other turning stuff - http://www.wonderfulwood.com
We have improved the ordering page, or more accurately, SWMBO the programmer
has improved the ordering page, making it easier for me to take your money
(and exchangve it for a wonderful video of course!)

Hey Bill,
Last I heard, you were working on a 2nd video. Did anything ever
come of that? How much, when, standard questions... %-)

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work