Dave in Fairfax

Bill Grumbine wrote:
The second video is definitely on. We had hoped to film it in May, but
schedules could not be aligned, so we are looking at late summer or early
fall now. Right now we are looking at doing some advanced bowl techniques,
natural edges, winged bowls, coring, stuff like that. Beyond that, I don't
have a lot of info yet, other than we will be filming in our "secret
location" in the mountains of northern MD - not too far from you as a matter
of fact.

Sounds great, let me know when it comes out. Any way to get
invites to watch at this secret location?

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work