Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dave Plowman (News)

Default MSF clocks

I've got two, and one which I think uses Rugby re-set sometime Sunday
morning, and was correct when I first looked at it.

The other one didn't, and waited until sometime last night to update. It's
a different make, and may use the German equivalent to Rugby as it gives a
choice of UK or Continental time. And I've noticed recently the little
radio indicator isn't often showing it's receiving a signal. Although it's
usually spot on against the GTS, so must be getting it sometimes.

The 'Rugby' one always shows it's getting a signal.

Has anything changed that might effect this?

--
*We waste time, so you don't have to *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

SDRAM arrrgh :( Pera Mitic Electronics Repair 5 March 15th 05 03:16 AM
Question re. Synchronome electric clocks Ian W. Douglas Metalworking 7 March 10th 05 11:49 PM
Who was asking about wooen clocks? Eradicate Sampson Woodworking 2 March 6th 05 09:40 AM
computer clocks Lurch UK diy 199 December 21st 04 10:43 PM
Reminder, the clocks go forward tonight!! Mike Mitchell UK diy 6 March 28th 04 10:43 AM