Mike Mitchell

Default Reminder, the clocks go forward tonight!!

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 21:25:06 GMT, fog on the tyne
wrote:

"JA**" wrote in
:

Don't for forget to put the clocks forward tonight.

I did, but it fell off the mantle piece.

I never do mine until the Sunday after breakfast.

MM
Stuart

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 21:58:08 +0000, Mike Mitchell
wrote:

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 21:25:06 GMT, fog on the tyne
wrote:

"JA**" wrote in
:

Don't for forget to put the clocks forward tonight.

I did, but it fell off the mantle piece.

I never do mine until the Sunday after breakfast.

MM

What happens if you don't have breakfast . ? :-)

Stuart

--

"YESTERDAY is history,TOMORROW is a mystery,TODAY is a gift

That is why it is called the present "
Andy Hall

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 22:04:45 +0000, Stuart
wrote:

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 21:25:06 GMT, fog on the tyne wrote:

"JA**" wrote in
:

Don't for forget to put the clocks forward tonight.

I did, but it fell off the mantle piece.

Its actually tomorrow morning but,anyway ,I always thoght the time of the
change was 0200 Hrs but apparently it is 0100 Hrs . has it always been
0100 Hrs ? .
Stuart

It is always 0100 GMT

So tomorrow morning's will be at 0100 GMT, 0200 GMT

The autumn one will be at 0200 BST, 0100 GMT on the 31st October.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Harvey Van Sickle

On 27 Mar 2004, Stuart wrote

wrote:

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 21:25:06 GMT, fog on the tyne
wrote:

"JA**" wrote in
:

Don't for forget to put the clocks forward tonight.

I did, but it fell off the mantle piece.

I never do mine until the Sunday after breakfast.

MM

What happens if you don't have breakfast . ? :-)

You don't get hungry for another hour, 'cause it's not yet breakfast
time.

Or something like that...

--
Cheers,
Harvey

For e-mail, change harvey to whhvs.
£$oteric

"Mike Mitchell" wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 21:25:06 GMT, fog on the tyne
wrote:

"JA**" wrote in
:

Don't for forget to put the clocks forward tonight.

I did, but it fell off the mantle piece.

I never do mine until the Sunday after breakfast.

But that would make me late for work... :+(

Mike Mitchell

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 22:03:03 +0000, Stuart
wrote:

What happens if you don't have breakfast . ? :-)

That nightmare never happens. I am already looking forward to
breakfast the night before. I have an army of cereal boxes lined up,
all ready to do their duty. Plus a clutch of eggs in the fridge, along
with dry-cured Wiltshire bacon, sliced cold potatoes waiting to be
fried in goose fat, not forgetting the tomatoes and mushrooms eager to
participate. With ice-cold milk, Clover, Tesco's St Clements
marmalade, freshly baked off Ciabatta rolls and a glass of SmartPrice
orange juice, why wait for breakfast!

MM
Mike Mitchell

wrote:

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 21:25:06 GMT, fog on the tyne wrote:

"JA**" wrote in
:

Don't for forget to put the clocks forward tonight.

I did, but it fell off the mantle piece.

Its actually tomorrow morning but,anyway ,I always thoght the time of the
change was 0200 Hrs but apparently it is 0100 Hrs . has it always been
0100 Hrs ? .

When I was (much) younger, I thought one was supposed to get up at
that time and assemble at their various clocks, one family member
having been allocated beforehand, whereupon at exactly the appointed
hour, the entire nation would grab its clocks and reset them. Having
thus satisfied the time lords for another year, people would once
again retire to bed and be worn out the next morning, blaming it on
BST. Still, there's always breakfast to look forward to!

MM