Mike Mitchell

Default Reminder, the clocks go forward tonight!!

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 22:03:03 +0000, Stuart
wrote:

What happens if you don't have breakfast . ? :-)

That nightmare never happens. I am already looking forward to
breakfast the night before. I have an army of cereal boxes lined up,
all ready to do their duty. Plus a clutch of eggs in the fridge, along
with dry-cured Wiltshire bacon, sliced cold potatoes waiting to be
fried in goose fat, not forgetting the tomatoes and mushrooms eager to
participate. With ice-cold milk, Clover, Tesco's St Clements
marmalade, freshly baked off Ciabatta rolls and a glass of SmartPrice
orange juice, why wait for breakfast!

MM