John

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
John wrote:
I've got both English Oregon and authentic German Clocks bought in
Frankfurt which are set to -1 hour time. No problems with the BST
switch, but the German ones are definitely more sensitive to radio
noise and stop receiving the Hamburg transmitter when close to my
computer.

Ah - the one in question lives right next to this computer. However, I've
tried moving it to another room - or outside - and still no signal
showing.
And the computer is shut down when not in use.

Try removing the battery for a few seconds and replacing, to reset the chip.
The logic in some clocks seems to screw up, but resetting always gets the
radio symbol back for me.