Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
John wrote:
I've got both English Oregon and authentic German Clocks bought in
Frankfurt which are set to -1 hour time. No problems with the BST
switch, but the German ones are definitely more sensitive to radio
noise and stop receiving the Hamburg transmitter when close to my
computer.

Ah - the one in question lives right next to this computer. However, I've
tried moving it to another room - or outside - and still no signal showing.
And the computer is shut down when not in use.

--
*To steal ideas from *one* person is plagiarism; from many, research*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.