Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John Kelly

Default Dishwasher problem

Hello all

My dishwasher has decided not to use the detergent tablet that I put in
the little container on the door. It just comes out soggy. It seems to
work okay if I just drop the table on the floor and let it wash as
normal. Only problem is I'm a little worried that I'm not cleaning it
all properly and so we're eating of dirty plates. Is this likely? Does
the table have to be in that little box in order for the detergent to be
applied at the correct point in the wash? Anyone know what the problem
with the washer might be?

Thanks

--
John Kelly