Oliver Ciaravella

Default Mitre of kitchen worktop anyone??

Hi,
Just fitted an Ikea kitchen looks quite good now comes the worktop. Was
looking at mitring the top as I don't like the look of the bars and seems a
shame as the kitchen itself looks good.
My DIY skills are good (At most things) but I've never been that good at
wood work, (Made a bird box, at school with noway to clean it out) Anyhow I
wondered is there's anyone on here or if anyone knows of someone in the
Essex (Billericay) area that would be willing to do two mitre joints on
site. Obviously be willing to pay.
Thanks
Olly

Jeff

"Oliver Ciaravella" wrote in message
Hi,
Just fitted an Ikea kitchen looks quite good now comes the worktop. Was
looking at mitring the top as I don't like the look of the bars and seems

shame as the kitchen itself looks good.
My DIY skills are good (At most things) but I've never been that good at
wood work, (Made a bird box, at school with noway to clean it out) Anyhow

wondered is there's anyone on here or if anyone knows of someone in the
Essex (Billericay) area that would be willing to do two mitre joints on
site. Obviously be willing to pay.
Thanks
Olly

Here you go - http://www.kitchenman.co.uk/