Mark Angel-Trueman

Default Indesit WE125 peeing everywhere

Hi,

My indesit WE125 washing machine has decided that bladder control is a
non-neccessity during the rinse cycle and empties itself all over the
kitchen floor.

Its not a drum seal problem i dont think, as i assume that the same would
happen when its doing the detergent cycle. Dont think its a pump either, cos
i assume that the same pump is used for both the detergent cycle and the
rinse. It only happens when the machine enters the cycle to rinse (with 20
minutes to go or so).

Im trying to rack my brains as to what might be causing it. The water comes
out from under the machine near the front. Its almost as if the extra water
throughput is causing an overflow somewhere, but its not in the detergent
tray as the water is flowing out of that at the normal rate.

I opened the thing up but i cant see any obvious faults.

Anyone got any ideas?

Regards

Mark

Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot

Mark Angel-Trueman wrote:
[...]

Filter/pipes bunged up? Try removing, and cleaning, the filter, and while
it's out blow into the outlet pipe. I know it sounds mad but it worked on
mine a couple of weeks ago - no split pipes or anything, same symptoms as
yours. It's worked fine ever since.

Si

Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
"Mark Angel-Trueman" writes:
[...]

Rinse might be a different (higher) fill level, which finds a leak
which the normal wash level doesn't reach. Have you checked for
split door seal (including the rubber folds between the machine
front and outer drum)?

Might be using a different water valve, e.g. to add the conditioner,
which has a split hose or blocked outlet into the powder/conditioner
drawer.

--
Andrew Gabriel
[news]

Mark Angel-Trueman wrote:
[...]

take it outside, jack it up on bricks, cobble some inlet hosage together,
set it off on a cycle, observe where the water is actually leaking from ?

RT