Magician

Default External Pre Hung Doors

Hi

Thinking of replacing my front door and look at sizes available I'm
going to be left with an inch and a quarter gap in the height.

So, do I pack up the bottom and then mortar it, or let in rest on the
bottom & fill the gap at the top?

Dave

Dave Plowman (News)

In article .com,
Magician wrote:
Thinking of replacing my front door and look at sizes available I'm
going to be left with an inch and a quarter gap in the height.

So, do I pack up the bottom and then mortar it, or let in rest on the
bottom & fill the gap at the top?

A nice hardwood threshold fixed and waterproofed to the step looks good -
and will help stop blown water getting in.

--
*60-year-old, one owner - needs parts, make offer

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.