Michael Kilpatrick

Default Suppliers of rubber washers?

This is really frustrating. I just can't believe I can't locate a
straightforward supplier of miscellaneous rubber washers off the shelf!

All I want is a dozen washers about 15mm diameter, 1.5mm-2mm thick, with
a 6mm hole. These are for remounting some electric fans. Can anyone
please point me in the right direction?

thanks,

Michael

Cicero

"Michael Kilpatrick" wrote in
message ...
This is really frustrating. I just can't believe I can't locate a
straightforward supplier of miscellaneous rubber washers off the shelf!

All I want is a dozen washers about 15mm diameter, 1.5mm-2mm thick, with
a 6mm hole. These are for remounting some electric fans. Can anyone
please point me in the right direction?

thanks,

Michael

===============
Look at:
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/sea/...cd=1&x=0 &y=0

but it might be cheaper to buy single TAP washers if they'll do what you
want.

Cic.

Alex

Your local plumbers merchant should do the trick

john

"Simon Stroud" wrote in message

Try the electronic hobby merchants for rubber grommets, like page 9 of this
catalogue

http://www.wcnsupplies.net/catalogues/21_2.zip

or nylon washers at:
http://www.greenweld.co.uk/acatalog/...dware_205.html

conductive rubber glue? jtaylor Metalworking 16 December 22nd 04 04:25 AM
Small washers John UK diy 1 August 29th 04 12:19 AM
best substitute for butyl rubber caulk? Joe Neidar Home Repair 5 August 19th 04 03:57 AM
TV Remote Control rubber pad(UR50CT1071) used in remote control for Panasonic TV Model TX-29GF10X Steve Electronics Repair 4 November 1st 03 02:27 PM
What to clean copier OPC drum? Harden soft rubber? mike Electronics Repair 2 July 31st 03 07:02 PM