Gel

Default Mains powered smoke detector with alarm accept loop.

You could use the Kidde Relay patress with Relay on the TLC site;
works with their Slick smoke/heat alarms by sending a volt free
signal when triggered.
This is for signalling 3rd party devices, such as door
closers/strobes/warden call systems/alarm panels etc

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/KDSMK23R.html

"Owain" wrote in message ...
"Z" wrote
| I was looking for a mains powered smoke detector with a loop
| facility for an alarm accept switch.
| The alarm accept switch is to be a non latching switch.
| Don't want to annoy the neighbours when the toast is burnt.

I don't know exactly what you mean by 'alarm accept' switch but The EI range
sold by TLC have a ""Hush" feature for false alarm control by way of a
separate hush button. Quietens unwanted alarms for up to 8 minutes and
bleeps every 40 seconds to warn that alarm is in hush mode. Automatically
resets."

Ionisation, optical and heat variants, up to 36 units interconnectable

Owain