IMM

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
IMM wrote:

How do you clean those yellow boots?

Is yours simply a boot fetish, or feet too?

I don't have yellow boots. Now, how do you clean those yellow boots?

raden

In message , IMM writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM

writes
Could be advantageous in the right place,
eg. Croydon. Might even get you a
spot on Eurotrash ;=D

But DIMM's an essex girl

Maxie, DIMM is a memory.

Altzheimers or split personality ?

Maxie, do you have memory blots when you think of Dim Lin the Oriental
enchantress? It's all coming out now.

Your overactive imagination is
also having an adverse effect

what's it called when someone has
problems separating fantasy from
reality ?

Maxie, Dim Lin the Oriental Enchantress is very real. You go to the Far
East regularly. You told us.

Where did I say that?

As I said ... you seem to have problems differentiating between fantasy
and reality

see a doctor

--
geoff
IMM

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM

writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM

writes
Could be advantageous in the right place,
eg. Croydon. Might even get you a
spot on Eurotrash ;=D

But DIMM's an essex girl

Maxie, DIMM is a memory.

Altzheimers or split personality ?

Maxie, do you have memory blots when you think of Dim Lin the Oriental
enchantress? It's all coming out now.

Your overactive imagination is
also having an adverse effect

what's it called when someone has
problems separating fantasy from
reality ?

Maxie, Dim Lin the Oriental Enchantress is very real. You go to the Far
East regularly. You told us.

Where did I say that?

Maxie, yiou said on 2000/03/07...

"My house in Indonesia had a 2kW main fuse - quite often I would find myself
naked in the shower"

Maxie, can't you keep this sex at bay. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

raden

In message , IMM writes
But DIMM's an essex girl

Maxie, DIMM is a memory.

Altzheimers or split personality ?

Maxie, do you have memory blots when you think of Dim Lin the Oriental
enchantress? It's all coming out now.

Your overactive imagination is
also having an adverse effect

what's it called when someone has
problems separating fantasy from
reality ?

Maxie, Dim Lin the Oriental Enchantress is very real. You go to the Far
East regularly. You told us.

Where did I say that?

Maxie, yiou said on 2000/03/07...

"My house in Indonesia had a 2kW main fuse - quite often I would find myself
naked in the shower"

Maxie, can't you keep this sex at bay. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

And where did I say I go to the far east regularly ?

--
geoff
IMM

"raden" wrote in message
[...]

Maxie, have you brought Dim Lin the luscious Oriental enchantress here?

IMM

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM writes
Maxie, yiou said on 2000/03/07...

"My house in Indonesia had a 2kW main fuse - quite often I would find

myself
naked in the shower"

Maxie, can't you keep this sex at bay. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

And where did I say I go to the far east regularly ?

Maxie, have you brought Dim Lin the luscious Oriental enchantress here?

And where did I say I go to the far east regularly ?

Maxie, you mean you have stopped going regularly because Dim Lin the
luscious Oriental enchantress is here?

Phil Addison

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 23:49:57 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM

writes

"raden" wrote in message
[...]

Don't you shower naked then dIMM? There is nothing sexual about that for
us normal people. Perhaps you're dreaming. Wet ones judging by your
fantasies.

Phil
The uk.d-i-y FAQ is at http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/
Remove NOSPAM from address to email me
raden

In message , IMM writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM writes
Maxie, yiou said on 2000/03/07...

"My house in Indonesia had a 2kW main fuse - quite often I would find
myself
naked in the shower"

Maxie, can't you keep this sex at bay. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

And where did I say I go to the far east regularly ?

Maxie, have you brought Dim Lin the luscious Oriental enchantress here?

And where did I say I go to the far east regularly ?

Maxie, you mean you have stopped going regularly because Dim Lin the
luscious Oriental enchantress is here?

No, I mean, as usual, you don't have the faintest idea what you're on
about

--
geoff
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
IMM wrote:
How do you clean those yellow boots?

Is yours simply a boot fetish, or feet too?

I don't have yellow boots.

Never mind. Just keep fantasising over mine. Does it make you feel *real*
good?

--
*Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

IMM

"Phil Addison" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 23:49:57 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM

writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM

writes

"raden" wrote in message
[...]

Maxie, this one is after your Oriental enchantress Dim Lin. the cheek of it.
You should never have brought her back here.

IMM

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM

writes
Maxie, yiou said on 2000/03/07...

"My house in Indonesia had a 2kW main fuse - quite often I would

find
myself
naked in the shower"

Maxie, can't you keep this sex at bay. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

And where did I say I go to the far east regularly ?

Maxie, have you brought Dim Lin the luscious Oriental enchantress

here?

And where did I say I go to the far east regularly ?

Maxie, you mean you have stopped going regularly because Dim Lin the
luscious Oriental enchantress is here?

No, I mean, as usual, you don't have the faintest idea what you're on
about

Maxie, you have a big secret, let us into it.

Phil Addison

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 01:09:42 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Phil Addison" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 23:49:57 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM

writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM
writes

"raden" wrote in message
[...]

Hey, don't you start calling me Maxie, dIMM.

Oh, is that just your way of fessing up to your new monacur, dIMM?

phil
IMM

"Phil Addison" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 01:09:42 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Phil Addison" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 23:49:57 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM

writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM

writes

"raden" wrote in message
[...]

My God this man doesn't have any memory.

Owain

"raden" wrote
| IMM writes
| But DIMM's an essex girl
| Maxie, DIMM is a memory.
| Altzheimers or split personality ?

Dual in-line, I thought. Bit like his combi boilers.

Owain

IMM

"Owain" wrote in message
"raden" wrote
| IMM writes
| But DIMM's an essex girl
| Maxie, DIMM is a memory.
| Altzheimers or split personality ?

Dual in-line, I thought. Bit like his combi boilers.

Wrong, not in line. You stick to memory.

raden

In message , IMM writes

No, I mean, as usual, you don't have the faintest idea what you're on
about

Maxie, you have a big secret, let us into it.

There's no secret, I just think you're an idiot

--
geoff
raden

In message , IMM writes

"Phil Addison" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 23:49:57 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM
Maxie, Dim Lin the Oriental Enchantress is very real. You go to the

Far
East regularly. You told us.

Where did I say that?

Maxie, yiou said on 2000/03/07...

"My house in Indonesia had a 2kW main fuse - quite often I would find

myself
naked in the shower"

Maxie, can't you keep this sex at bay. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Don't you shower naked then dIMM?

Maxie, this one is after your Oriental enchantress Dim Lin. the cheek of it.
You should never have brought her back here.

In the excitement of your self abuse, you seem to be getting me confused
with Phil

--
geoff
raden

In message , IMM writes

Penny pinching. I am say don't buy it, not buy a cheap one. When buying
one buy a very good quality pipe cutter.

Here is this Plowman giving advise on CH..read on...

This what he wears, yes he does...he said...
"Well, I got a rather flash pair of DeWalt boots from TLC, so there.;-)"

Sad isn't it. Big yellow boots. Yes. big yellow boots.

Aha - alles klar - DIMM is really gollum in drag

--
geoff
IMM

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM writes

"Phil Addison" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 23:49:57 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM
Maxie, Dim Lin the Oriental Enchantress is very real. You go to

the
Far
East regularly. You told us.

Where did I say that?

Maxie, yiou said on 2000/03/07...

"My house in Indonesia had a 2kW main fuse - quite often I would find

myself
naked in the shower"

Maxie, can't you keep this sex at bay. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Don't you shower naked then dIMM?

Maxie, this one is after your Oriental enchantress Dim Lin. the cheek of

it.
You should never have brought her back here.

In the excitement of your self abuse, you seem to be getting me confused
with Phil

Maxie, there is no confusing you with anyone else.

IMM

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM writes

No, I mean, as usual, you don't have the faintest idea what you're on
about

Maxie, you have a big secret, let us into it.

There's no secret, I just think you're an idiot

Maxie, this is a facade. You are hiding something from us.

Phil Addison

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 22:41:38 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM writes

"Phil Addison" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 23:49:57 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM
Maxie, Dim Lin the Oriental Enchantress is very real. You go to

the
Far
East regularly. You told us.

Where did I say that?

Maxie, yiou said on 2000/03/07...

"My house in Indonesia had a 2kW main fuse - quite often I would find
myself
naked in the shower"

Maxie, can't you keep this sex at bay. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Don't you shower naked then dIMM?

Maxie, this one is after your Oriental enchantress Dim Lin. the cheek of

it.
You should never have brought her back here.

In the excitement of your self abuse, you seem to be getting me confused
with Phil

Maxie, there is no confusing you with anyone else.

Your not confused - oh boy. Even after I told you that you called me
"Maxie" (whoever that is), you STILL haven't twigged. You DID reply to
me as though I was radan. Just look back up and you'll see.

phil
IMM

"Phil Addison" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 22:41:38 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM

writes

"Phil Addison" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 23:49:57 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM

[...]

You are not Maxie, so don't try and be him. Are you after his Oriental
enchantress? Such a cad and a bounder.