Alan

Default Honeywell Programmer wiring diagram

Hello group,

Can anyone point me to a wiring diagram on-line for the Honeywell ST699 CH
programmer?
A colleague has one which is not switching the heating at the moment (but
hot water is OK) and I want to see if I can wire the heating circuit onto
the HW relay to get him going until the replacement arrives.

Thanks in advance,

Alan.

Set Square

Alan wrote:

Hello group,

Can anyone point me to a wiring diagram on-line for the Honeywell
ST699 CH programmer?
A colleague has one which is not switching the heating at the moment
(but hot water is OK) and I want to see if I can wire the heating
circuit onto the HW relay to get him going until the replacement
arrives.

Thanks in advance,

Alan.

You can download a user guide from
http://content.honeywell.com/uk/home.../st699user.pdf
but I can't see an installation guide on the Honeywell site. I suggest you
contact them and ask for one.
--
Cheers,
Set Square

Christian McArdle

A colleague has one which is not switching the heating at the moment (but
hot water is OK) and I want to see if I can wire the heating circuit onto
the HW relay to get him going until the replacement arrives.

If it just uses the CH On output, then wire the CH side to permanent live.
Control the system with the room thermostat until the new programmer
arrives. Besides a couple of nights with the heating on isn't going to kill
the gas bill. Better still, replace the room thermostat with a programmable
type anyway.

Christian.

Roger Wareham

Alan wrote:

Can anyone point me to a wiring diagram on-line for the Honeywell ST699 CH
programmer?
A colleague has one which is not switching the heating at the moment (but
hot water is OK) and I want to see if I can wire the heating circuit onto
the HW relay to get him going until the replacement arrives.

Try:

http://content.honeywell.com/uk/home...10%20ST699.pdf

Roger.

Alan

"Set Square" wrote in message
Alan wrote:

Hello group,

Can anyone point me to a wiring diagram on-line for the Honeywell
ST699 CH programmer?
A colleague has one which is not switching the heating at the moment
(but hot water is OK) and I want to see if I can wire the heating
circuit onto the HW relay to get him going until the replacement
arrives.

Thanks in advance,

Alan.

You can download a user guide from
http://content.honeywell.com/uk/home.../st699user.pdf
but I can't see an installation guide on the Honeywell site. I suggest you
contact them and ask for one.
--
Cheers,
Set Square
______

Thanks. One of the other posts has a link with a wiring guide in it - ideal.