Ozboc

Default Anyone Have Unisaw Wiring Diagram?

"Joe N." wrote in message
I recently purchased a used Unisaw that was converted from three phase to

single
phase 220v. It still has the three phase contactor and current sensing

control
relay hooked up, but is only using two of the three legs.

If anyone has a single phase 220v diagram and parts list available, it

would be
helpful.

Thanks
Joe N.

JO , i may be able to help out- ( not with wiring diagram ) - I am presuming
you have some electrical experience? -

The current sensing controls you mention , are they 3 phase or 220 V ?

Is the primary side of the contactor 240 v or 415 v , or even 24 v via a
transformer (power feed that operates the contactor )

does it look like 220 v has been taken via the 3 phase motor , ie 1 phase +
netural = 220 v

Look forward to your reply

Boc

Unisaw A100

I believe it's just a matter of (it's never this easy)
changing out the heaters for higher amperage
and using two of the three legs of the control?

A good motor man can set you straight and
probably supply the heaters right there on
the spot.

Your Mileage May Vary/I Are No 'Lektrician.

UA100
Jim Behning

http://media.ptg-online.com/media/dm...2-04-01-04.pdf
Here is the manual you would have received when you purchased a low
voltage control from Delta.

Joe N. wrote:

I recently purchased a used Unisaw that was converted from three phase to single
phase 220v. It still has the three phase contactor and current sensing control
relay hooked up, but is only using two of the three legs.

If anyone has a single phase 220v diagram and parts list available, it would be
helpful.

Thanks
Joe N.

My Old Tools

Unisaw A100 wrote:
I believe it's just a matter of (it's never this easy)
changing out the heaters for higher amperage
and using two of the three legs of the control?

A good motor man can set you straight and
probably supply the heaters right there on
the spot.

Your Mileage May Vary/I Are No 'Lektrician.

UA100

Yep, that's what I do to mine. If it's a low voltage control, you have
to pick the correct two legs to run the transformer.