Bill VT

Default ENCO 1340 Wiring Diagram

I need the wiring diagram for a ENCO model 1340 (110-1340), serial
number 931434 Lathe. MFG date 1993 8-29. A friend of mine has this
lathe and is trying to change it from 110 Volts to 220 Volts. I would
like to find the internal wiring (relay wiring, switches and etc) and
also how to switch it over information, if possable. He has already
switched the motor over to 220 and said that the lathe will run as
long as he keeps the start button pushed in. As soon as you take your
finger off the button it stops. Can anybody help?
nic

If they don't have the right information in their online
manuals, have your friend contact the Service Dept. at Enco,
phone or e-mail. They might have a paper copy available
which they will send out. They did this for me with my Enco
lathe, can't remember the model offhand, but it wasn't that
old and they actually sent me two photo-copied manuals,
seems that model was sold with two configurations,
identified by the green or blue paint that the factory
applied.
They also included the name and phone of a company in CA
that sells parts for import machines, I'm not sure that Enco
services them after they change to a newer model. I can get
the name, etc. if needed.

Keith Marshall wrote:

They don't list a manual for that model online but the 110-1351 may be
close. Here's a list of what they have:

http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INPAGE?P...ry/manuals.htm

Best Regards,
Keith Marshall

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

"Bill VT" wrote in message
om...
I need the wiring diagram for a ENCO model 1340 (110-1340), serial
number 931434 Lathe. MFG date 1993 8-29. A friend of mine has this
lathe and is trying to change it from 110 Volts to 220 Volts. I would
like to find the internal wiring (relay wiring, switches and etc) and
also how to switch it over information, if possable. He has already
switched the motor over to 220 and said that the lathe will run as
long as he keeps the start button pushed in. As soon as you take your
finger off the button it stops. Can anybody help?

Bill VT

Keith Marshall wrote:

They don't list a manual for that model online but the 110-1351 may be
close. Here's a list of what they have:

http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INPAGE?P...ry/manuals.htm

Best Regards,
Keith Marshall

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

"Bill VT" wrote in message
om...
I need the wiring diagram for a ENCO model 1340 (110-1340), serial
number 931434 Lathe. MFG date 1993 8-29. A friend of mine has this
lathe and is trying to change it from 110 Volts to 220 Volts. I would
like to find the internal wiring (relay wiring, switches and etc) and
also how to switch it over information, if possable. He has already
switched the motor over to 220 and said that the lathe will run as
long as he keeps the start button pushed in. As soon as you take your
finger off the button it stops. Can anybody help?

The company doesn't have a diagram of the wiring. I have already checked.