Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John

Default Suggestions......please

On Saturday I bought a new ceiling light fitting - it has 5 x 40watt G9
(Halopin) Bulbs in slender cylindrical glass shades. The frosted shades are
moulded (cast) onto a threaded metal ring.

Since Saturday it has spent most of its time dimmed to 25%.

Today I found that 3 of the shades have significant cracks in them.

We spent ages choosing the fitting and we like it.

Do you think I may have a bad batch and should accept a replacements with a
contingency of spares - or return it to the shop for my money back and start
searching over again?

--

Regards

John

---
All of my outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.