Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default OT: Eating sentient beings?

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 16 May 2021 13:10:52 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 15/05/2021 19:03, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 15 May 2021 18:03:45 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

New UK law:

"During a visit to Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, the Environment
Secretary said that the Government would take a significant step
forwards on animal welfare by formally recognising animals as sentient
beings through a new Animal Sentience Bill that will be introduced to
Parliament tomorrow (13 May), putting animal welfare at the very heart
of government policy decision making."

Hopefully good news (and there will be plenty of more of that to
come).

That will be a first if you support animal welfare while an animal is
alive.

If it improves farm animal welfare and demand humane slaughter, to
include the stunning or bolting of animals before slaughter then that
will indeed be a step forward.

********, killing is 1 billion times worse than torture.

If animals are to be recognised as sentient beings, shouldn't that mean
everyone must become vegetarian?

No, because that means we aren't recognising the sentience and so
rights of egg laying chickens or cows.

If we want children's brains to develop normally then they require a
natural balanced diet to include meat products.
https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...r-intelligence

Bull****. You need vitamins X Y and Z and that's it.

Wrong.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 17 May 2021 14:08:43 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 17/05/2021 12:15, whisky-dave wrote:
On Sunday, 16 May 2021 at 13:10:55 UTC+1, Fredxx wrote:
On 15/05/2021 19:03, T i m wrote:
And the indoctrination that leads to such exploitation starts at an
early age:

https://ibb.co/wcMQjvn
Quite, we evolved the lactase persistent gene years ago.

Some have 'evloved' to not be able to eat nuts although there are three
distinct things
we ignorantly refer to as nuts.

I don't know much about nut allergies. There was an article some time
ago that correlated how we are slow to introduce nuts to children, for
fear of choking, and this might add to this allergy.

Since peanuts aren't technically a nut, you can eat those with a nut
allergy.

Wrong.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Mon, 24 May 2021 08:00:04 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 15/05/2021 19:03, T i m wrote:
And the indoctrination that leads to such exploitation starts at an
early age:

https://ibb.co/wcMQjvn
Quite, we evolved the lactase persistent gene years ago.

Some have 'evloved' to not be able to eat nuts although there are
three distinct things
we ignorantly refer to as nuts.

I don't know much about nut allergies. There was an article some time
ago that correlated how we are slow to introduce nuts to children, for
fear of choking, and this might add to this allergy.

Since peanuts aren't technically a nut, you can eat those with a nut
allergy.

Unless you have a peanut allergy. I couldn't find statistics for how
many people have both but apparently peanut allergies are much more
prevalent now.

https://www.scienceabc.com/eyeopener...allergies.html

I'd put my money on parents that won't give little kids peanuts because
they possibly might be allergic.

https://www.businessinsider.com/amer...s-2018-10?op=1

When I was a kid I ordered PB&J for my school lunch so consistently my
teacher, Miss McCarthy, told me I should expand my horizons so I ordered
bologna to make her happy. I thought bologna on margarine covered bread
sucked. Still do.

The next day I was sick but probably nothing to do with the bologna. It
happened to by St. Patrick's day and watching a TV show running down
Irish names suggested Miss McCarthy was Irish.

The next day I was back to PB&J but being a wise ass I had to throw in
'I'll never take advice from an Irishman again.' Being a small town
that led to some discrete inquiries about my home situation. In truth,
Germans always got along very well with the Irish; it's the ****ing
Brits neither of us care for.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's Eternal Senile Whore!

On Sun, 23 May 2021 16:50:03 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Unless you have a peanut allergy.

If ONLY you had an allergy against the unwashed ******'s cock, lowbrowwoman,
you old cocksucking senile Yankie whore!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/05/2021 17:44, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 18 May 2021 08:39:02 -0700 (PDT), whisky-dave
wrote:

snip

Not many animals are inteligent enough to hate or kill each other because they believe in
difernt magical beings.

snip

Quite, but our (daughters) dog is defiantly fearful of one dog (twice
his size) because it has previously attacked him (out of the blue and
not badly luckily).

I didn't realise we were following this dog along a pavement (a few
hundred m behind and a year since the attack) and I wondered why our
dog kept trying to cross the road. It was only when I checked further
up the road did it all make sense as it appeared we were catching them
up.

Ah, he's just told me it's 5:30 so his dinner time. ;-)

(We have just started the last batch of the 'quality' kibble and when
daughter comes back from her holiday we will blend what's left with
the vegan kibble 'complete food' she has ready.

Then it will be the vegan kibble and a mix of veg, pulses, sweet
potato (being cautious not to add to much of the sweeter veg). As it
happens he seems to love all the veg, typically leaving (meat based)
kibble and eating all the veg (then going back to it later when he's
hungry again).

Dogs are omnivores so as long as they get all the key nutrition, there
is no reason they can't live and thrive on a well planned vegan diet.

Expect your 'mates' to dob you in.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...s-a-vegan-diet

Quote, "In the UK, under the Animal Welfare Act the owner has the
obligation to feed the animal an appropriate diet," says Daniella Dos
Santos, the president of the British Veterinary Association (BVA) "If
your personal belief system means you dont want to eat any animal
protein, thats fine, but that diet is not designed to meet the welfare
standards of your pet".

You should be ashamed of yourself. You selfishly put yourself first,
before children's health and now your own pet's welfare. Why doesn't
that surprise me?
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 15/05/2021 19:03, T i m wrote:
[...]

And yet they have kraut kings and queens.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/05/2021 21:21, T i m wrote:

And that's the thing, a lot of these carnists consider the flesh of a
tiny subset of all the animal species as some sort of unique elixir of
life when many million people around the globe have been living long,
happy and healthy lives for thousands of years without any?

Presumably you are referring to the 'natural' life that you want to
force on animals, where their life expectancy in that brutal regime is
even shorter than for the cosseted farm animals. And it's the same for
people, there is no 'natural life' idyll. It's harsh, with a greatly
shortened life expectancy. You yourself don't live anywhere near a
'natural' life; indeed you have a highly-automated home, own a dog, and
claim to own 10 vehicles. What makes you think that is 'natural'? So why
don't you practise what you preach?

So, given all matter is made up of a fixed range of components, meat
is no different and as you say, if you were insist that you *had* to
eat meat (when it's clear that you don't) to get these, they could be
put together in the same quantities in the form of a plant based
tablet or lump of syntho animal flesh, if you really had to.

Have you ever thought why Europe, birthplace of the Industrial
Revolution that has brought you so much improvement in your life, became
the powerhouse of the world? Could it be that the climate there wasn't
conducive to living on vegetables all year round? That the addition of
meat to the diet improved brain power? Why is it that religious cults
put new recruits on a 'cleansing diet' that just happens to be devoid of
meat and makes them mentally more pliable and receptive to the cults
ideas? Have you seen your own posted messages since your veganuary
moment? Do you see any parallels at all?

We have to ensure livestock have their right levels of B12 by feeding
them and implanting them with synthesised stuff *anyway*, why don't we
take it ourselves *anyway* (and most people do of course, vegan or
otherwise as many foodstuff are already fortified to try to deal with
the 40% of the (mostly meat eating) population and who are B12
deficient) cut out all the pain, suffering, animal death,
exploitation, environmental destruction that is *also* harming
millions of other animals (wildlife) AND US!

So you are now advocating that animals be fed on an insufficient diet?
How on earth is that helping them? What strange part of your religion
advocates treating animals badly just because you think that is 'right'?

It's *not* part of a 'natural diet' when the animal has been created
unnaturally, kept unnaturally, fed unnaturally (high protein foods
making them gain meat mass in very short periods so their bones
collapse as they haven't grown as fast) and kill unnaturally (with no
hope of escape or defending itself) and comes full of chemicals that
would never occur in nature and that are making viruses that are
lethal to mankind antibiotic resistant.

You don't eat a natural diet. You want your food to look like, smell
like, cook like, and taste like they very thing you are preaching
against. Why is that? Why do you throw away the opportunity to do these
things differently?

You really haven't thought any of this through, have you?

--
Spike
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Nym-Shifting Senile Australian Pest!

On Mon, 24 May 2021 10:53:44 +1000, Joey, better known as cantankerous

FredXX to Rodent Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder
we shipped the likes of you out of the British Isles. Perhaps stupidity
and criminality is inherited after all?"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

snip
Not many animals are inteligent enough to hate or kill each other because they believe in
difernt magical beings.

snip

Quite, but our (daughters) dog is defiantly fearful of one dog (twice
his size) because it has previously attacked him (out of the blue and
not badly luckily).

I didn't realise we were following this dog along a pavement (a few
hundred m behind and a year since the attack) and I wondered why our
dog kept trying to cross the road. It was only when I checked further
up the road did it all make sense as it appeared we were catching them
up.

Ah, he's just told me it's 5:30 so his dinner time. ;-)

Cats are just as good at that, althouhg my cat starts to chew or a plastic bag when it;s her feed time.
Other cats I've had sit by their bowl or come up to me acting extra cute.

(We have just started the last batch of the 'quality' kibble and when
daughter comes back from her holiday we will blend what's left with
the vegan kibble 'complete food' she has ready.

My cat doesn;t normally eat until I;'ve given her a 'side salad' of dreamies,
she'll eat those first then go on to eat the wet food then the prescription food from the vet.
if I don;t put any down she'll try to bit my ankle asa I walk away.
She won;t eat the prescription food when there's anything else on offer.
But happy enough to when I'm not there to 'give in'

Then it will be the vegan kibble and a mix of veg, pulses, sweet
potato (being cautious not to add to much of the sweeter veg). As it
happens he seems to love all the veg, typically leaving (meat based)
kibble and eating all the veg (then going back to it later when he's
hungry again).

Depends on the individual, parents had a cat that loved tomotoes
or rather the pits and juice.
Another liked crisps, my present cat doesn't like any food humans eat.
She doesn;t evenb like the fish cat food, she'll only eat the meat ones, and prefers jelly to gravy.
Where as another cat loved chicken, if you made a clucking noise she'd come running meowing
and jumping up.

Dogs are omnivores so as long as they get all the key nutrition, there
is no reason they can't live and thrive on a well planned vegan diet.

true but care is needed, but that doesn't apply to cats they have to have meat
although I don;t really understand why that is if you can find additives
that are the 'same' as meat, but I won;t experiment on my cat.
I have students for that ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 24 May 2021 at 09:36:02 UTC+1, Spike wrote:
On 23/05/2021 21:21, T i m wrote:

And that's the thing, a lot of these carnists consider the flesh of a
tiny subset of all the animal species as some sort of unique elixir of
life when many million people around the globe have been living long,
happy and healthy lives for thousands of years without any?

Presumably you are referring to the 'natural' life that you want to
force on animals, where their life expectancy in that brutal regime is
even shorter than for the cosseted farm animals.

It isn't normally though. Animals tend to live much longer in the wild than when bred to eat.
We keep humans alive and in pain for personal selfish reasons though, something we rarely do with animals.

And it's the same for
people, there is no 'natural life' idyll. It's harsh, with a greatly
shortened life expectancy.

Really have any actual facts to prove that?

You yourself don't live anywhere near a
'natural' life; indeed you have a highly-automated home, own a dog, and
claim to own 10 vehicles. What makes you think that is 'natural'? So why
don't you practise what you preach?

That depends what yuo call a natural life doesn't it.
Do you include wearing clothes as being natural, cooking food ?

[...]

We could have evolved even faster by killing off those that didn;t come up
to our highest standards, are you really saying that Hitler had the right idea.

We have to ensure livestock have their right levels of B12 by feeding
them and implanting them with synthesised stuff *anyway*, why don't we
take it ourselves *anyway* (and most people do of course, vegan or
otherwise as many foodstuff are already fortified to try to deal with
the 40% of the (mostly meat eating) population and who are B12
deficient) cut out all the pain, suffering, animal death,
exploitation, environmental destruction that is *also* harming
millions of other animals (wildlife) AND US!

So you are now advocating that animals be fed on an insufficient diet?

Not sure where you got that idea.
But how does the human race manage without beluga caviar, or the finest champagne.
How have you survived without eating a tiger penis of taking rhino horn ?
I'm guessing if we haven't all had the above we'd still be running on all fours
and living in caves.

How on earth is that helping them? What strange part of your religion
advocates treating animals badly just because you think that is 'right'?

Don't think even T i m with half a brain has said that.
What percentage of the brain are you using 10%.

It's *not* part of a 'natural diet' when the animal has been created
unnaturally, kept unnaturally, fed unnaturally (high protein foods
making them gain meat mass in very short periods so their bones
collapse as they haven't grown as fast) and kill unnaturally (with no
hope of escape or defending itself) and comes full of chemicals that
would never occur in nature and that are making viruses that are
lethal to mankind antibiotic resistant.

You don't eat a natural diet. You want your food to look like, smell
like, cook like, and taste like they very thing you are preaching
against. Why is that? Why do you throw away the opportunity to do these
things differently?

The natural diet for humans has changed over the years.
We can even learn to cook, if we can''t we have justv eat and deliveroo.

We can take drugs for many reasons, some will kill us while others may save us
and others make life fun for a period of time.
Whether is't natural or not doesn't come into it.
It's not natural for animals to want to organise teams and play football,
or compete in signing compititions so we rarely make them do such things

I think it's down to being evolved, most don;t walk on our hands and knees although we could
we reserve such activitiesw for games and when leaving the pub.

I don;t find it fun to watch a bull being killed slowley by some **** that thinks his
amazing. I don;t find foxhunting a sport either.

You really haven't thought any of this through, have you?

--
Spike

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , T i m
writes
On Sun, 23 May 2021 19:57:45 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

********, killing is 1 billion times worse than torture.

When it's done to humans it's generally called murder.

snip

https://ibb.co/995p2sR

It's *not* part of a 'natural diet' when the animal has been created
unnaturally, kept unnaturally, fed unnaturally (high protein foods
making them gain meat mass in very short periods so their bones
collapse as they haven't grown as fast) and kill unnaturally (with no
hope of escape or defending itself) and comes full of chemicals that
would never occur in nature and that are making viruses that are
lethal to mankind antibiotic resistant.

Cheers, T i m

All viruses are antibiotic resistant. It's people like you who demand
doctors give them antibiotics which are then useless.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/05/2021 21:21, T i m wrote:

And that's the thing, a lot of these carnists consider the flesh of a
tiny subset of all the animal species as some sort of unique elixir of
life when many million people around the globe have been living long,
happy and healthy lives for thousands of years without any?

Presumably you are referring to the 'natural' life that you want to
force on animals, where their life expectancy in that brutal regime is
even shorter than for the cosseted farm animals.

It isn't normally though. Animals tend to live much longer in the wild than when bred to eat.

A survey of wild foxes showed that average age at death was 5 years,
but a fox could live to 20. The natural life is quite brutal.

We keep humans alive and in pain for personal selfish reasons though, something we rarely do with animals.

And it's the same for
people, there is no 'natural life' idyll. It's harsh, with a greatly
shortened life expectancy.

Really have any actual facts to prove that?

I believe that hunter-gatherers lived to about 30. It was quite a brutal
life.

You yourself don't live anywhere near a
'natural' life; indeed you have a highly-automated home, own a dog, and
claim to own 10 vehicles. What makes you think that is 'natural'? So why
don't you practise what you preach?

That depends what yuo call a natural life doesn't it.
Do you include wearing clothes as being natural, cooking food ?

You'd better ask T i m , after all he's the one that wants it but
doesn't live it himself.

[...]

I think you've missed the point.

We have to ensure livestock have their right levels of B12 by feeding
them and implanting them with synthesised stuff *anyway*, why don't we
take it ourselves *anyway* (and most people do of course, vegan or
otherwise as many foodstuff are already fortified to try to deal with
the 40% of the (mostly meat eating) population and who are B12
deficient) cut out all the pain, suffering, animal death,
exploitation, environmental destruction that is *also* harming
millions of other animals (wildlife) AND US!

So you are now advocating that animals be fed on an insufficient diet?

Not sure where you got that idea.

From T i m ' s postings on the issue.

But how does the human race manage without beluga caviar, or the finest champagne.
How have you survived without eating a tiger penis of taking rhino horn ?
I'm guessing if we haven't all had the above we'd still be running on all fours
and living in caves.

DYOR

How on earth is that helping them? What strange part of your religion
advocates treating animals badly just because you think that is 'right'?

Don't think even T i m with half a brain has said that.
What percentage of the brain are you using 10%.

Read his posts!

[...]

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/05/2021 21:21, T i m wrote:

And that's the thing, a lot of these carnists consider the flesh of a
tiny subset of all the animal species as some sort of unique elixir of
life when many million people around the globe have been living long,
happy and healthy lives for thousands of years without any?
Presumably you are referring to the 'natural' life that you want to
force on animals, where their life expectancy in that brutal regime is
even shorter than for the cosseted farm animals.

It isn't normally though. Animals tend to live much longer in the wild than when bred to eat.

A survey of wild foxes showed that average age at death was 5 years,

Well which survery is that, as foxes the avergae age is 2 years as they are killed by cars.
I guess cars are natural, so road traffic accidents where people get killed are recorded as natural causes are they ?

but a fox could live to 20. The natural life is quite brutal.

and humans can live to ~110 or more.

But killed by a pack of dogs trained by people wearing red at the age of 1 or younger isn't natural.
Neither is your pet being killed by a pack of hounds sent to catch a fox natural either.
see minis law.

We keep humans alive and in pain for personal selfish reasons though, something we rarely do with animals.

And it's the same for
people, there is no 'natural life' idyll. It's harsh, with a greatly
shortened life expectancy.

Really have any actual facts to prove that?

I believe that hunter-gatherers lived to about 30. It was quite a brutal
life.

Do you think things have changed ?

You yourself don't live anywhere near a
'natural' life; indeed you have a highly-automated home, own a dog, and
claim to own 10 vehicles. What makes you think that is 'natural'? So why
don't you practise what you preach?

That depends what yuo call a natural life doesn't it.
Do you include wearing clothes as being natural, cooking food ?

You'd better ask T i m , after all he's the one that wants it but
doesn't live it himself.

Thye natural life for a cow in the UK is highly unlikely to be killed by a natrual preditor.
Neither are sheep, and even if they were others have a chance of escape ,
but this doesn't happen when humans kill them.

[...]

So what was your point ?

We have to ensure livestock have their right levels of B12 by feeding
them and implanting them with synthesised stuff *anyway*, why don't we
take it ourselves *anyway* (and most people do of course, vegan or
otherwise as many foodstuff are already fortified to try to deal with
the 40% of the (mostly meat eating) population and who are B12
deficient) cut out all the pain, suffering, animal death,
exploitation, environmental destruction that is *also* harming
millions of other animals (wildlife) AND US!

So you are now advocating that animals be fed on an insufficient diet?

Not sure where you got that idea.

From T i m ' s postings on the issue.

Strange thing for even him to say, maybe you misread it.

But how does the human race manage without beluga caviar, or the finest champagne.
How have you survived without eating a tiger penis of taking rhino horn ?
I'm guessing if we haven't all had the above we'd still be running on all fours
and living in caves.

DYOR

Have done, as friends have done one was put in a cell for filming a farmer
feed his sheep cow and sheep brains this was 10 years before mad cow desease was know about.
Do you think it's natural for sheep to eat the brains of cows and sheep ?

I guess it's natrual to pump them up with steriods too.

How on earth is that helping them? What strange part of your religion
advocates treating animals badly just because you think that is 'right'?

Don't think even T i m with half a brain has said that.
What percentage of the brain are you using 10%.

Read his posts!

Have done many times and always had a go at him about the right/left brain ****
and how clever he is to say he niether wants to remain in the EEC or leave the EEC
there were only 2 options of the ballot papper so I'm not sure what other options
there could have been, so what does NOTA meant.

[...]

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sun, 23 May 2021 22:21:04 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sun, 23 May 2021 19:57:45 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

********, killing is 1 billion times worse than torture.

When it's done to humans it's generally called murder.

Irrelevant what you call it. Would you rather me torture you in horrific ways for a month, then let you go, or kill you "humanely"? Hint - one of them deprives you of the rest of your life. This is why we are stupid to kill animals "humanely" - it's the killing that's the bad part, not the way it's done.

snip

[...]

Agreed in its entirety.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 24 May 2021 09:35:58 +0100, Spike wrote:

On 23/05/2021 21:21, T i m wrote:

[...]

You do realise that animals take up 16 times more land than vegetables?
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 23/05/2021 21:21, T i m wrote:

[...]

Of course he did. Think where we would be today with a better quality gene set.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 24 May 2021 15:50:11 +0100, bert wrote:

In article , T i m
writes
It's *not* part of a 'natural diet' when the animal has been created
unnaturally, kept unnaturally, fed unnaturally (high protein foods
making them gain meat mass in very short periods so their bones
collapse as they haven't grown as fast) and kill unnaturally (with no
hope of escape or defending itself) and comes full of chemicals that
would never occur in nature and that are making viruses that are
lethal to mankind antibiotic resistant.

Cheers, T i m

All viruses are antibiotic resistant. It's people like you who demand
doctors give them antibiotics which are then useless.

Which is what we're doing with the coronavirus vaccine.... Shouldn't we be only giving it to those who really need it?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 24 May 2021 15:50:11 +0100, bert wrote:

snip

It's *not* part of a 'natural diet' when the animal has been created
unnaturally, kept unnaturally, fed unnaturally (high protein foods
making them gain meat mass in very short periods so their bones
collapse as they haven't grown as fast) and kill unnaturally (with no
hope of escape or defending itself) and comes full of chemicals that
would never occur in nature and that are making viruses that are
lethal to mankind antibiotic resistant.

All viruses are antibiotic resistant.

But are becoming more so because of or exposure to antibiotics in
meat.

It's people like you who demand
doctors give them antibiotics which are then useless.

Again, all the assumption that makes you and ASS again Burk.

I am one who rarely accepts antibiotics but hey, since when would you
bother with fact over bull****.

It is a know FACT that humanity is suffering with antibiotic
resistance *because* of our regular consumption of antibiotics that is
given (routinely and to try to prevent death (= loss of income to the
'farmers') to livestock that we then eat.

I didn't say it was the only path to antibiotic resistance, but a big
one.

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/05/2021 19:39, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 24 May 2021 15:50:11 +0100, bert wrote:

snip

It's *not* part of a 'natural diet' when the animal has been created
unnaturally, kept unnaturally, fed unnaturally (high protein foods
making them gain meat mass in very short periods so their bones
collapse as they haven't grown as fast) and kill unnaturally (with no
hope of escape or defending itself) and comes full of chemicals that
would never occur in nature and that are making viruses that are
lethal to mankind antibiotic resistant.

All viruses are antibiotic resistant.

But are becoming more so because of or exposure to antibiotics in
meat.

You are demented to think that antibiotics have ever been effective
against viruses.

Which fanatic vegan site did you get this little gem from? Next you'll
be saying that Covid is a meat eaters conspiracy.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/antibiotics/uses/
"Antibiotics are used to treat or prevent some types of bacterial
infections. They are not effective against viral infections, such as the
common cold or flu."

Do you know the difference between a bacterium and a virus? Did you
attend school lessons in biology?

It's people like you who demand
doctors give them antibiotics which are then useless.

Again, all the assumption that makes you and ASS again Burk.

The assumption is you're a dick.

Quite, when your bull**** is more bull than anyone else's ****.

It is a know FACT that humanity is suffering with antibiotic
resistance *because* of our regular consumption of antibiotics that is
given (routinely and to try to prevent death (= loss of income to the
'farmers') to livestock that we then eat.

Then campaign for either a ban or limited use in farming, perhaps for
pets too? especially since pets are more likely to transfer infections
onto their owners.

I didn't say it was the only path to antibiotic resistance, but a big
one.

So what are you going to do about it? Say the only solution is we
shouldn't farm animals? Or simply cut their usage?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 24 May 2021 19:15:54 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

On Sun, 23 May 2021 22:21:04 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sun, 23 May 2021 19:57:45 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

********, killing is 1 billion times worse than torture.

When it's done to humans it's generally called murder.

Irrelevant what you call it.

Well, *we know* that, some try to hide the 'murder' bit behind weasel
words like 'humane'.

Would you rather me torture you in horrific ways for a month, then let you go, or kill you "humanely"? Hint - one of them deprives you of the rest of your life. This is why we are stupid to kill animals "humanely" - it's the killing that's the bad part, not the way it's done.

Yeahbut *both* are the bad part. (See above). There is no good way to
do a bad thing.

https://ibb.co/099MB36

snip

[...]

Cheers.

T i m

p.s. Now it looks like those big brave 'hunters' killing those vicious
turtle doves with shotguns are about to drive yet another species into
extinction. WTF is wrong with these people ... ;-(
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Sun, 23 May 2021 19:57:45 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

********, killing is 1 billion times worse than torture.

When it's done to humans it's generally called murder.

Irrelevant what you call it.

Well, *we know* that, some try to hide the 'murder' bit behind
weasel words like 'humane'.

Murder is specific to the killing of humans, and even there are
instances of lawful killing.

Perhaps you find this too confusing?

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 24/05/2021 19:15, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sun, 23 May 2021 22:21:04 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sun, 23 May 2021 19:57:45 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

********, killing is 1 billion times worse than torture.

When it's done to humans it's generally called murder.

Irrelevant what you call it.

Are you a vegan too? That can explain a few things.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Mon, 24 May 2021 19:54:44 +0100, D i m, the absolutely brain dead
notorious troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered, yet again:

Irrelevant what you call it.

Well, *we know* that, some try to hide the 'murder' bit behind weasel
words like 'humane'.

I call HIM a ****ing stupid troll, and YOU a ****ing stupid troll-feeding
senile ASSHOLE, D i m!
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 23/05/2021 21:21, T i m wrote:

[...]

But taste vastly better when roasted, grilled etc.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 23/05/2021 21:21, T i m wrote:

[...]

Didn't work for the krauts, they ended up with stupid cows like Merkel.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 24 May 2021 15:50:11 +0100, bert wrote:

In article , T i m
writes
It's *not* part of a 'natural diet' when the animal has been created
unnaturally, kept unnaturally, fed unnaturally (high protein foods
making them gain meat mass in very short periods so their bones
collapse as they haven't grown as fast) and kill unnaturally (with no
hope of escape or defending itself) and comes full of chemicals that
would never occur in nature and that are making viruses that are
lethal to mankind antibiotic resistant.

All viruses are antibiotic resistant. It's people like you who demand
doctors give them antibiotics which are then useless.

Which is what we're doing with the coronavirus vaccine....

Nope, the vaccines are in fact very useful indeed
at preventing severe disease and infection.

Shouldn't we be only giving it to those who really need it?

Nope, the only way to return to normal is to vaccinate the vast bulk of the
population.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 24/05/2021 19:15, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sun, 23 May 2021 22:21:04 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sun, 23 May 2021 19:57:45 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

********, killing is 1 billion times worse than torture.

When it's done to humans it's generally called murder.

Irrelevant what you call it.

Are you a vegan too?

Nope, just a vegy. He does eat cheese.

That can explain a few things.

It does indeed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 24 May 2021 19:59:03 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

Are you a vegan too? That can explain a few things.

Are you senile too, like all the other morons in these two groups? That
would explain a lot about you, troll-feeding senile asshole! BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 25 May 2021 05:51:37 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

cretin's pathological trolling:

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 25 May 2021 05:36:06 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 25 May 2021 05:37:23 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal ****wit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 25 May 2021 05:40:05 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/05/2021 21:21, T i m wrote:

And that's the thing, a lot of these carnists consider the flesh of a
tiny subset of all the animal species as some sort of unique elixir of
life when many million people around the globe have been living long,
happy and healthy lives for thousands of years without any?
Presumably you are referring to the 'natural' life that you want to
force on animals, where their life expectancy in that brutal regime is
even shorter than for the cosseted farm animals.

It isn't normally though. Animals tend to live much longer in the wild
than when bred to eat.

A survey of wild foxes showed that average age at death was 5 years,

Those arent bred to eat, even in china.

but a fox could live to 20. The natural life is quite brutal.

Cats, pigs, camels, horses, dogs here live long lives when they go wild.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 24/05/2021 20:51, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 24/05/2021 19:15, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sun, 23 May 2021 22:21:04 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sun, 23 May 2021 19:57:45 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

********, killing is 1 billion times worse than torture.

When it's done to humans it's generally called murder.

Irrelevant what you call it.

Are you a vegan too?

Nope, just a vegy. He does eat cheese.

So T I M will be along shortly telling him how he's raping cows,
sticking hands into their vaginas and taking away their calves.

That can explain a few things.

It does indeed.

I see a pattern. It's only goes to show that the only way to stay sane
is to eat meat.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 25 May 2021 06:54:14 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Marland revealing the senile sociopath's pathology:
"You have mentioned Alexa in a couple of threads recently, it is not a real
woman you know even if it is the only thing with a female name that stays
around around while you talk it to it.
Poor sad git who has to resort to Usenet and electronic devices for any
interaction as all real people run a mile to get away from you boring them
to death."
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"T i m" wrote in message
On Mon, 24 May 2021 15:50:11 +0100, bert wrote:

snip

It's *not* part of a 'natural diet' when the animal has been created
unnaturally, kept unnaturally, fed unnaturally (high protein foods
making them gain meat mass in very short periods so their bones
collapse as they haven't grown as fast) and kill unnaturally (with no
hope of escape or defending itself) and comes full of chemicals that
would never occur in nature and that are making viruses that are
lethal to mankind antibiotic resistant.

All viruses are antibiotic resistant.

But are becoming more so because of or exposure to antibiotics in
meat.

Nope, that's bacteria, not viruses and there are no antibiotics in my meat.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 24/05/2021 19:15, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sun, 23 May 2021 22:21:04 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sun, 23 May 2021 19:57:45 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

********, killing is 1 billion times worse than torture.

When it's done to humans it's generally called murder.

Irrelevant what you call it.

Are you a vegan too?

Nope, just a vegy. He does eat cheese.

So T I M will be along shortly telling him how he's raping cows, sticking
hands into their vaginas and taking away their calves.

That can explain a few things.

It does indeed.

I see a pattern. It's only goes to show that the only way to stay sane is
to eat meat.

Doesn't explain the loons who eat other people.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 23/05/2021 21:21, T i m wrote:

[...]

It would be great if a sizable cohort of the electorate (and the
politicians they elect) didn't grade out as dull normal.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/05/2021 18:39, T i m wrote:
bert wrote:

It's *not* part of a 'natural diet' when the animal has been created
unnaturally, kept unnaturally, fed unnaturally (high protein foods
making them gain meat mass in very short periods so their bones
collapse as they haven't grown as fast) and kill unnaturally (with no
hope of escape or defending itself) and comes full of chemicals that
would never occur in nature and that are making viruses that are
lethal to mankind antibiotic resistant.

All viruses are antibiotic resistant.

But are becoming more so because of or exposure to antibiotics in
meat.

Are you deliberately telling lies, or are you just f*cking ignorant?

It is a know FACT that humanity is suffering with antibiotic
resistance *because* of our regular consumption of antibiotics that is
given (routinely and to try to prevent death (= loss of income to the
'farmers') to livestock that we then eat.

You're comparing apples and turnips.

I didn't say it was the only path to antibiotic resistance, but a big
one.

And one that has *nothing* *to* *do* with* *viruses*.

--
Spike