Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default OT: Eating sentient beings?

New UK law:

"During a visit to Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, the Environment Secretary said that the Government would take a significant step forwards on animal welfare by formally recognising animals as sentient beings through a new Animal Sentience Bill that will be introduced to Parliament tomorrow (13 May), putting animal welfare at the very heart of government policy decision making."

If animals are to be recognised as sentient beings, shouldn't that mean everyone must become vegetarian?

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HLy27bK-wU

--
Cheers
Clive
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

"Clive Arthur" wrote in message
On 15/05/2021 18:03, Commander Kinsey wrote:
New UK law:

"During a visit to Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, the Environment
Secretary said that the Government would take a significant step forwards
on animal welfare by formally recognising animals as sentient beings
through a new Animal Sentience Bill that will be introduced to Parliament
tomorrow (13 May), putting animal welfare at the very heart of government
policy decision making."

If animals are to be recognised as sentient beings, shouldn't that mean
everyone must become vegetarian?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HLy27bK-wU

You buggers really rule the world humour wise.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 15 May 2021 18:03:45 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

New UK law:

"During a visit to Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, the Environment Secretary said that the Government would take a significant step forwards on animal welfare by formally recognising animals as sentient beings through a new Animal Sentience Bill that will be introduced to Parliament tomorrow (13 May), putting animal welfare at the very heart of government policy decision making."

Hopefully good news (and there will be plenty of more of that to
come).

If animals are to be recognised as sentient beings, shouldn't that mean everyone must become vegetarian?

No, because that means we aren't recognising the sentience and so
rights of egg laying chickens or cows.

And the indoctrination that leads to such exploitation starts at an
early age:

https://ibb.co/wcMQjvn

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Sun, 16 May 2021 04:01:49 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HLy27bK-wU

You buggers really rule the world humour wise.

Sociopaths like you and the Scottish ****** will NEVER be allowed to rule
the world, even though you eternal losers keep trying hard! BG

--
FredXX to Rodent Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 15/05/2021 18:03, Commander Kinsey wrote:
New UK law:

"During a visit to Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, the Environment
Secretary said that the Government would take a significant step
forwards on animal welfare by formally recognising animals as sentient
beings through a new Animal Sentience Bill that will be introduced to
Parliament tomorrow (13 May), putting animal welfare at the very heart
of government policy decision making."

If animals are to be recognised as sentient beings, shouldn't that mean
everyone must become vegetarian?

Only if there's a law against eating sentient beings. I don't think
there's even a law against eating humans, thought there might be one
against improper use of a human body. (I'm not sure how that works;
don't some hippy types fry up their children's afterbirths and eat them?)

--
Max Demian
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 5/15/2021 5:23 PM, Max Demian wrote:
On 15/05/2021 18:03, Commander Kinsey wrote:
New UK law:

"During a visit to Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, the Environment
Secretary said that the Government would take a significant step
forwards on animal welfare by formally recognising animals as sentient
beings through a new Animal Sentience Bill that will be introduced to
Parliament tomorrow (13 May), putting animal welfare at the very heart
of government policy decision making."

If animals are to be recognised as sentient beings, shouldn't that
mean everyone must become vegetarian?

Only if there's a law against eating sentient beings. I don't think
there's even a law against eating humans, thought there might be one
against improper use of a human body. (I'm not sure how that works;
don't some hippy types fry up their children's afterbirths and eat them?)

Yup and the same people that do not want us to eat meat are in favor of
abortion.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

"Frank" "frank wrote in message
[...]

Good thing they abort theirs tho.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Sat, 15 May 2021 19:34:02 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

[...]

Late term, or even later.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 05/15/2021 05:34 PM, Frank wrote:
[...]

otoh you have some of the people who are dead set against abortion but
lose all interest when the baby takes its first breath.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default Eating sentient beings?

Who knows but try explaining that to a person starving somewhere when there
are plentiful animals around and you have a gun.
I also look at nature and do not see quite highly intelligent big cats
having debates at becoming vegetarian to save the sentient antelope.
All life is to some extent sentient after all. The biggest reason for not
using animals as food by breeding them is the greenhouse effect it can
cause from all that farting.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
New UK law:

"During a visit to Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, the Environment Secretary
said that the Government would take a significant step forwards on animal
welfare by formally recognising animals as sentient beings through a new
Animal Sentience Bill that will be introduced to Parliament tomorrow (13
May), putting animal welfare at the very heart of government policy
decision making."

If animals are to be recognised as sentient beings, shouldn't that mean
everyone must become vegetarian?

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On May 15, 2021 at 10:03:45 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

New UK law:

"During a visit to Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, the Environment Secretary
said that the Government would take a significant step forwards on animal
welfare by formally recognising animals as sentient beings through a new
Animal Sentience Bill that will be introduced to Parliament tomorrow (13
May), putting animal welfare at the very heart of government policy decision
making."

If animals are to be recognised as sentient beings, shouldn't that mean
everyone must become vegetarian?

If they are sentient, not really. If they are sapient, then yes. That is
assuming the legal terms mean what the dictionary definition says and not what
the more commonly used definition is.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 16 May 2021 07:54:53 +0100, "Brian Gaff \(Sofa\)"
wrote:

Who knows but try explaining that to a person starving somewhere when there
are plentiful animals around and you have a gun.

Completely missing the spirit of veganism Brian. ;-(

"Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is
possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty
to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose."

So, *if* people in some remote location have to eat animals to survive
, then that's (generally) not a choice but a need. (I understand any
habitation of Mars will only use plant based foods).

For the vast majority who can have food delivered to their front door
from a massive supermarket full of non-animal based foods then there
is no need and it isn't survival.

I also look at nature and do not see quite highly intelligent big cats
having debates at becoming vegetarian to save the sentient antelope.

Sigh. You really are reeling them off from the 'I don't have any clue
about veganism' question book aren't you.? ;-(

1) 'Big cats' are obligate carnivores and so *have* to eat meat. It's
'natural' for them to do so and they have the speed, strength, teeth
and digestive systems to do so. We have none of those.
2) 'Big cats' don't can't book Ocado delivery slots.
3) If a 'big cat' has just eaten, the chances are it would watch an
antelope walk by.
4) They are working with nature, not against it by artificially
inseminating millions of antelope, keeping them in unnatural
conditions before trapping them in a frame or box (where they have
*NO* chance of escape), before shooting them in the head or gassing
them before cutting their throats.
5) What animals do naturally is nature. What we do unnaturally is not.

All life is to some extent sentient after all.

Not as we typically define sentience there isn't.

The biggest reason for not
using animals as food by breeding them is the greenhouse effect it can
cause from all that farting.

Nope, the 'biggest reason' is they aren't ours in the first place so
anything we do that impacts their natural lives is wrong. Worse,
causing an animal to suffer, be exploited and die when we don't need
it to and it doesn't want to is wrong.

One of the many additional reasonS we shouldn't be breeding, keeping,
feeding, exploiting and killing more creatures than PEOPLE on this
planet is (as you say) the levels of methane produced (mainly) by cows
then directly impacting all of us. We also have masses of habitat /
rainforest destruction (most of the soy grown there is fed to
livestock), waste pollution (choking river and estuaries), water
consumption and the antibiotic resistance we are now suffering as a
race, no good when our interference with animals leads to zoonotic
pandemics.

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Sat, 15 May 2021 22:23:18 +0100, Max Dumb, the REAL dumb, notorious,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

Only if there's a law against eating sentient beings. I don't think
there's even a law against eating humans, thought there might be one
against improper use of a human body. (I'm not sure how that works;
don't some hippy types fry up their children's afterbirths and eat them?)

Is there no bait idiotic enough that you senile troll-feeding ASSHOLE will
NOT take, senile Mad Dumb?
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Sun, 16 May 2021 10:06:12 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Yup and the same people that do not want us to eat meat are in favor of
abortion.

Good thing they abort theirs tho.

The good thing is that useless senile sociopathic cretins like you can NOT
procreate and, in your case, never managed to procreate!

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Sun, 16 May 2021 07:29:15 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

If they are sentient, not really. If they are sapient, then yes. That is
assuming the legal terms mean what the dictionary definition says and not what
the more commonly used definition is.

ROTFLOL! Driveling senile ASSHOLES!
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Sun, 16 May 2021 07:54:53 +0100, Brainless & Daft, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

Who knows but try explaining that to a person starving somewhere when there
are plentiful animals around and you have a gun.
I also look at nature and do not see quite highly intelligent big cats
having debates at becoming vegetarian to save the sentient antelope.
All life is to some extent sentient after all. The biggest reason for not
using animals as food by breeding them is the greenhouse effect it can
cause from all that farting.
Brainless & Daft

Or just environmental pollution by absolutely brain dead idiots like you and
him by simply breathing and bull****ting and blathering idiotically!!!
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Sat, 15 May 2021 20:04:29 -0600, rbowman wrote:

otoh you have some of the people who are dead set against abortion but
lose all interest when the baby takes its first breath.

Exactly. Or they appear to care so much when Israeli children are killed
but say nothing when hundreds of Palestinian children die. Hypocrisy in
spades.

It beats the **** outta me how they can handle the constant cognitive
dissonance.

--
#FreePalestine #SaveSheikhJarrah
"We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 15/05/2021 22:23, Max Demian wrote:
On 15/05/2021 18:03, Commander Kinsey wrote:
New UK law:

"During a visit to Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, the Environment
Secretary said that the Government would take a significant step
forwards on animal welfare by formally recognising animals as sentient
beings through a new Animal Sentience Bill that will be introduced to
Parliament tomorrow (13 May), putting animal welfare at the very heart
of government policy decision making."

If animals are to be recognised as sentient beings, shouldn't that
mean everyone must become vegetarian?

Only if there's a law against eating sentient beings. I don't think
there's even a law against eating humans, thought there might be one
against improper use of a human body. (I'm not sure how that works;
don't some hippy types fry up their children's afterbirths and eat them?)

There is not a law against eating human flesh, but getting hold of some
legally might be a problem.

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 16 May 2021 12:21:50 +0100, nightjar
wrote:

snip

There is not a law against eating human flesh, but getting hold of some
legally might be a problem.

And at least they could give *consent* to being killed / eaten.

Once you accept speciesism exists amongst (some of) us, *any* living
creature could be considered as 'just meat' and often are by those who
are at least exhibiting lower levels of logical inconsistency.

Logical consistency is what we can enjoy as advanced / intelligent
beings, once we no longer need to hunt and kill animals to survive (as
is the case for the vast proportion of the population).

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

New UK law:

"During a visit to Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, the Environment Secretary said that the Government would take a significant step forwards on animal welfare by formally recognising animals as sentient beings through a new Animal Sentience Bill that will be introduced to Parliament tomorrow (13 May), putting animal welfare at the very heart of government policy decision making."

Hopefully good news (and there will be plenty of more of that to
come).

That will be a first if you support animal welfare while an animal is
alive.

If it improves farm animal welfare and demand humane slaughter, to
include the stunning or bolting of animals before slaughter then that
will indeed be a step forward.

If animals are to be recognised as sentient beings, shouldn't that mean everyone must become vegetarian?

No, because that means we aren't recognising the sentience and so
rights of egg laying chickens or cows.

If we want children's brains to develop normally then they require a
natural balanced diet to include meat products.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...r-intelligence

And the indoctrination that leads to such exploitation starts at an
early age:

https://ibb.co/wcMQjvn

Quite, we evolved the lactase persistent gene years ago.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Who knows but try explaining that to a person starving somewhere when there
are plentiful animals around and you have a gun.

Completely missing the spirit of veganism Brian. ;-(

"Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is
possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty
to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose."

Ethical veganism also extends to the keeping of pets.

[...]

That depends on your definition. Most behaviour is 99% instinctive. Like
walking within minutes of birth.

The biggest reason for not
using animals as food by breeding them is the greenhouse effect it can
cause from all that farting.

Nope, the 'biggest reason' is they aren't ours in the first place so
anything we do that impacts their natural lives is wrong. Worse,
causing an animal to suffer, be exploited and die when we don't need
it to and it doesn't want to is wrong.

One of the many additional reasonS we shouldn't be breeding, keeping,
feeding, exploiting and killing more creatures than PEOPLE on this
planet is (as you say) the levels of methane produced (mainly) by cows
then directly impacting all of us.

If this was important you would support the numerous methods of reducing
methane production. But you won't as it doesn't help your fanatical crusade.

We also have masses of habitat /
rainforest destruction (most of the soy grown there is fed to
livestock),

But increasing amounts are used to make soy meat and meat product
substitutes.

waste pollution (choking river and estuaries), water
consumption and the antibiotic resistance we are now suffering as a
race, no good when our interference with animals leads to zoonotic
pandemics.

Then campaign for the reduction in their use, and ban import from
countries where antibiotics are used routinely. Perhaps they should be
banned for use in pets too?

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 16/05/2021 12:21, nightjar wrote:
[...]

Quite so. But some care may be needed to remove all risk of charges of
outraging public decency or preventing a lawful burial. DIY (i.e.
autocannibalism) is a safer option - absent a mental health assessment

--
Robin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/05/2021 12:33, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 16 May 2021 12:21:50 +0100, nightjar
wrote:

snip

There is not a law against eating human flesh, but getting hold of some
legally might be a problem.

And at least they could give *consent* to being killed / eaten.

Once you accept speciesism exists amongst (some of) us, *any* living
creature could be considered as 'just meat' and often are by those who
are at least exhibiting lower levels of logical inconsistency.

If animals could understand the concept of consent you may have a point.
They don't.

Logical consistency is what we can enjoy as advanced / intelligent
beings, once we no longer need to hunt and kill animals to survive (as
is the case for the vast proportion of the population).

For children's brain development we still need to eat meat and meat
products. We can only wonder what your damage is being inflicted on
yours from your diet. Fanaticism seems one feature.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Who knows but try explaining that to a person starving somewhere when there
are plentiful animals around and you have a gun.
I also look at nature and do not see quite highly intelligent big cats
having debates at becoming vegetarian to save the sentient antelope.
All life is to some extent sentient after all. The biggest reason for not
using animals as food by breeding them is the greenhouse effect it can
cause from all that farting.
Brian

If it's possible to fart your way to freedom, I must be almost there
by now.
--

Mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/05/2021 12:20, Fredxx wrote:
On 16/05/2021 09:36, T i m wrote:

waste pollution (choking river and estuaries), water
consumption and the antibiotic resistance we are now suffering as a
race, no good when our interference with animals leads to zoonotic
pandemics.

Then campaign for the reduction in their use, and ban import from
countries where antibiotics are used routinely. Perhaps they should be
banned for use in pets too?

Well, the other side of letting animals live naturally is, of course,
letting them die naturally. The actions of predators. diseases, birth
trauma, accidents, weather and the rest will just have to be tolerated,
no matter how piteously they scream while passing away or how ugly they
look while cancers eat away their faces. But one can always shut one's
mind to the outcome of the choice of natural living being foisted on
animals, because most of the agony and anguish will be out of sight and
earshot of those that forced it on the animals while they warm
themselves with the thought that they have 'done the right thing'.

--
Spike
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/05/2021 12:33, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 16 May 2021 12:21:50 +0100, nightjar
wrote:

snip

There is not a law against eating human flesh, but getting hold of some
legally might be a problem.

And at least they could give *consent* to being killed / eaten...

Which does not make it legal to kill them. One chap got eight years. A
German, Armin Meiwes, spent eight years in prison for killing and eating
a man who had given his permission to be killed.

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 16/05/2021 13:33, Robin wrote:
On 16/05/2021 12:21, nightjar wrote:

There is not a law against eating human flesh, but getting hold of
some legally might be a problem.

Quite so.* But some care may be needed to remove all risk of charges of
outraging public decency or preventing a lawful burial.* DIY (i.e.
autocannibalism) is a safer option - absent a mental health assessment

There is a chap who claims to have eaten his own foot. It was surgically
amputated after a motorcycling accident and the surgeon let him keep it.

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Sun, 16 May 2021 16:06:18 +0100, nightjar wrote:

On 16/05/2021 13:33, Robin wrote:
On 16/05/2021 12:21, nightjar wrote:

There is not a law against eating human flesh, but getting hold of
some legally might be a problem.

Quite so.Â* But some care may be needed to remove all risk of charges of
outraging public decency or preventing a lawful burial.Â* DIY (i.e.
autocannibalism) is a safer option - absent a mental health assessment

There is a chap who claims to have eaten his own foot. It was surgically
amputated after a motorcycling accident and the surgeon let him keep it.

That's nothing. I know a guy who's always putting his foot in his mouth.

--
#FreePalestine #SaveSheikhJarrah
"We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom
of Palestine" - Nelson Mandela
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/05/2021 13:35, Fredxx wrote:
On 16/05/2021 12:33, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 16 May 2021 12:21:50 +0100, nightjar
wrote:

snip

There is not a law against eating human flesh, but getting hold of some
legally might be a problem.

And at least they could give *consent* to being killed / eaten.

Once you accept speciesism exists amongst (some of) us, *any* living
creature could be considered as 'just meat' and often are by those who
are at least exhibiting lower levels of logical inconsistency.

If animals could understand the concept of consent you may have a point.
They don't.

So all non-human animals reproduce by rape?

--
Max Demian

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 16 May 2021 16:04:42 +0100, nightjar
wrote:

On 16/05/2021 12:33, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 16 May 2021 12:21:50 +0100, nightjar
wrote:

snip

There is not a law against eating human flesh, but getting hold of some
legally might be a problem.

And at least they could give *consent* to being killed / eaten...

Which does not make it legal to kill them.

I think that says something then doesn't it. If it's not legal to kill
someone when they *have* given consent, how can it even get close when
they haven't!

One chap got eight years. A
German, Armin Meiwes, spent eight years in prison for killing and eating
a man who had given his permission to be killed.

Strange, considering how we don't treat people who kill *some* animals
the same way?

If you *have* to end your pets life because it's old and / or in pain
and no more can be done you often worry and debate and question and
then give it a small injection and it quietly and gently goes to
sleep.

If you just 'fancy' some bacon you can catch a healthy and young pig,
put it in a small cage and dunk it in a pit of CO2 and watch it slowly
go unconscious as it thrashes and squeals in panic and pain with
burning throat and lungs, before finally cutting it's throat and
bleeding it to death. This is the 4th most intelligent animal.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/TheWor...4955525203503/

Which death sounds like it's done with compassion and benevolence (the
definition of 'Humane')? ;-(

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/05/2021 12:33, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 16 May 2021 12:21:50 +0100, nightjar
wrote:

snip

There is not a law against eating human flesh, but getting hold of some
legally might be a problem.

And at least they could give *consent* to being killed / eaten.

Once you accept speciesism exists amongst (some of) us, *any* living
creature could be considered as 'just meat' and often are by those who
are at least exhibiting lower levels of logical inconsistency.

If animals could understand the concept of consent you may have a point.
They don't.

So all non-human animals reproduce by rape?

Whilst some might, as you question, most don't and further there is
often a similar 'courtship' process to attract a suitable mate,
unsuitable ones being rejected (so no consent).

Most live stock are here because of rape of course.

To be honest, I don't think Fredxx and his kind have ever been
outdoors, let alone been to a slaughterhouse (he won't even watch
*Youtube* videos of them) so how *would* he have a clue about just how
sentient, intelligent, feeling, and caring animals can be, the reasons
why they can 'suffer', even if you aren't actually hitting them.

https://ibb.co/zQF3SZw

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/05/2021 12:33, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 16 May 2021 12:21:50 +0100, nightjar
wrote:

snip

There is not a law against eating human flesh, but getting hold of some
legally might be a problem.

And at least they could give *consent* to being killed / eaten.

Once you accept speciesism exists amongst (some of) us, *any* living
creature could be considered as 'just meat' and often are by those who
are at least exhibiting lower levels of logical inconsistency.

If animals could understand the concept of consent you may have a
point. They don't.

So all non-human animals reproduce by rape?

I guess from the very definition of rape some would say so. Some say
animals behaviour is largely instinct so a label of rape doesn't apply.

Bonobos are perhaps closest to human in regards sexual activities.

YMMV according to the desperation of point being expressed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 16/05/2021 12:33, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 16 May 2021 12:21:50 +0100, nightjar
wrote:

snip

[...]

So you say. Except some of us would prefer the slaughter be humane, yet
you say you don't care about animal welfare while an animal is alive,
presumably as it doesn't assist your fanatical quest.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/TheWor...4955525203503/

Yep, animals can be trained:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg7TdrGL0fM

Which death sounds like it's done with compassion and benevolence (the
definition of 'Humane')? ;-(

Whereas you endorse religious practises employed in cruel animal slaughter.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

[...]

The point is, you'd get done if you killed a person for the purposes of eating. Eating animals that are now declared sentient, you have to kill them first. If this law was used correctly, it would require us to only eat animals that died of natural causes.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 16 May 2021 18:50:59 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

[...]

Bingo. (Except we really shouldn't as they should be consumed by other
living things that require them. Did you know that the nutrients from
bodies of spawning salmon feed the trees that line the rivers? If
humans harvested all the bodies, the trees would die (or not grow as
strongly). The point is that these things have been going on for
millions of years before we came along and only relatively recently,
****e over it all.

It's obvious that if (when) we had to leave the earth and live on
another planet or ship that couldn't support 'live stock', the likes
of Fredxx would either not go (no animal flesh) and perish here (no
loss etc) or go and live a long and healthy live on plant based food
grown in vertical farms and hydroponics in the biospheres.

After all, we know humans can't possibly survive without eating meat

Oh, sorry, I was thinking of lions ..., no, obviously humans *can*
live happily on a vegan diet and millions do and have done for
thousands of years ...

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

[...]

But its less clear what the law would say if someone chose
to kill themselves so you could eat them. Or even what the
legal situation is if say you are marooned on a useless
boat and choose to eat those who die of starvation.

Eating animals that are now declared sentient, you have to kill them
first.

Not if you eat road kill and those that die in other ways
that have nothing to do with any action of yours.

If this law was used correctly, it would require us to only eat animals
that died of natural causes.

And road kill etc.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Mon, 17 May 2021 05:07:29 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 16 May 2021 20:03:23 +0100, D i m, the absolutely brain dead
notorious troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered, yet again:

Bingo. (Except we really shouldn't as they should be consumed by other
living things that require them. Did you know that the nutrients from
bodies of spawning salmon feed the trees that line the rivers? If
humans harvested all the bodies, the trees would die (or not grow as
strongly).

Did you know yet that you ARE a sick troll-feeding senile ASSHOLE, D i m?
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Mon, 17 May 2021 05:07:29 +1000, Rod Speed wrote:

But its less clear what the law would say if someone chose to kill
themselves so you could eat them. Or even what the legal situation is if
say you are marooned on a useless boat and choose to eat those who die
of starvation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes

FYI
HTH