Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Memu button

I'm using menu button with groundhog after reading a recent thread.
I've found out how to use it to post a new thread, but how do i reply
to an old one?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 02 Mar 2021 19:47:42 +0000, Lawrence
wrote:
I'm using menu button with groundhog after reading a recent thread.
I've found out how to use it to post a new thread, but how do i

reply
to an old one?

With the post showing, when I touch the three dots on the bottom
right, there is a reply option on the extreme left of the menu bar on
the bottom.

--
Max Demian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 02 Mar 2021 22:57:19 +0000, Max Demian
wrote:
Max Demian

Thanks. A little quirky but it works.

Push button flush on toilet cistern? phil UK diy 6 May 6th 04 05:00 PM
Anyone fitted fluid master push button toilet conversion kit Alan Campbell UK diy 13 April 1st 04 08:30 PM
Smaller push button Rod Hewitt UK diy 3 December 1st 03 10:28 PM
Pneumatic push button cistern? Dave Farrell UK diy 14 October 7th 03 11:13 AM
RCCB not tripping when test button pushed James W UK diy 9 September 27th 03 12:14 AM