DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Memu button (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/685274-memu-button.html)

Lawrence[_7_] March 2nd 21 07:47 PM

Memu button

I'm using menu button with groundhog after reading a recent thread.
I've found out how to use it to post a new thread, but how do i reply
to an old one?

Max Demian March 2nd 21 10:57 PM

Memu button

On Tue, 02 Mar 2021 19:47:42 +0000, Lawrence
wrote:
I'm using menu button with groundhog after reading a recent thread.
I've found out how to use it to post a new thread, but how do i

reply
to an old one?

With the post showing, when I touch the three dots on the bottom
right, there is a reply option on the extreme left of the menu bar on
the bottom.

--
Max Demian

Lawrence[_7_] March 4th 21 04:59 PM

Memu button

On Tue, 02 Mar 2021 22:57:19 +0000, Max Demian
wrote:
Max Demian

Thanks. A little quirky but it works.