Rod Hewitt

Default Smaller push button

I recently got a Macdee concealed WC cistern from BES - unfortunately, the
pneumatic push button is simply huge and won't fit where I had intended it
to go. (Odd that, though Macdee make a smaller push thingy, BES only stock
the giant one.)

Any ideas where to get hold of a more modest sized one that is compatible?

Rod
Bob Minchin

Rod Hewitt wrote:

I recently got a Macdee concealed WC cistern from BES - unfortunately, the
pneumatic push button is simply huge and won't fit where I had intended it
to go. (Odd that, though Macdee make a smaller push thingy, BES only stock
the giant one.)

Any ideas where to get hold of a more modest sized one that is compatible?

Rod

RS sell a range of pneumatic bits and pieces. http://rswww.com such as
190-0434

If you don't have an account and want to buy from them, contact me directly

Bob

Dave Plowman

In article ,
Bob Minchin wrote:
RS sell a range of pneumatic bits and pieces. http://rswww.com such as
190-0434

If you don't have an account and want to buy from them, contact me
directly

You don't need an account to buy from RS anymore - you can buy off the
website using a credit card. But they do have a minimum charge.

--
*If at first you don't succeed, avoid skydiving.*

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn
Rod Hewitt

Dave Plowman wrote in
:

In article ,
Bob Minchin wrote:
RS sell a range of pneumatic bits and pieces. http://rswww.com such as
190-0434

If you don't have an account and want to buy from them, contact me
directly

You don't need an account to buy from RS anymore - you can buy off the
website using a credit card. But they do have a minimum charge.

Thanks both - good idea but no dice. With Monday here, I have taken to
asking Macdee - but the list price is £19-08 (and the whole thing only cost
around £44).

Rod