Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT:Hoover repair - Dyson

On 28/01/2021 23:45, Fred wrote:

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
On 28 Jan 2021 at 13:38:27 GMT, R D S wrote:

Most of my vacuums have died at least partly as a result of demanding
the kids help with chores.

That sounds interesting. What did they do?

Sabotaged them so they didnt have to do the chores.

Anyone seen the hamster recently ?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/01/2021 09:54, Clive Arthur wrote:
I wonder why we use 'hoovering' and hoovered' rather than 'hooving' and
hooved'.Â* You should refer to a 'Henry hooverer' to keep it regular.

Perhaps because it sounds like something a farrier would do?

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/01/2021 01:31, michael adams wrote:
That was the heading on a message posted on a local
website. Not a Hoover Hoover, but a Dyson Hoover.

Same school that asked about my Land Rover Jeep!

Mike