Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Tradesman - Price markup on parts

In article , alan_m
writes
On 03/10/2020 09:44, Chris B wrote:

That is a fair point, and as someone else said I have the
opportunity to spend half a day looking for the best price.* In
practice however these days with google it takes but seconds to get
the best price.

Go and Google for the best price for, say, a TV (identical model
numbers) or white goods (identical model numbers). Prices inclusive of
delivery and only from those suppliers with stock who can deliver
quickly. You may find that it takes more than a few seconds.

Been doing that for a new oven recently. Definitely takes more than a
few seconds!!!!!
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
Chris Green wrote:
It's not that rare I find for prices to be (slightly) lower from a
business on eBay than direct from their own web site. I guess it
gives them a bit more flexibility to provide 'trade' discounts when
selling direct.

EuroCarParts are famous for this. Different prices on Ebay, web and in
store. And then there are their discount codes.

I've noticed that. The Fiesta could do with a new tail box. Nobody
appears to stock such a thing and *on line* prices seem all over the
place.

--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Chris Green wrote:
It's not that rare I find for prices to be (slightly) lower from a
business on eBay than direct from their own web site. I guess it
gives them a bit more flexibility to provide 'trade' discounts when
selling direct.

EuroCarParts are famous for this. Different prices on Ebay, web and in
store. And then there are their discount codes.

There is often a large difference in price for car tyres (incl fitting)
when buying/booking on line, phoning up and just turning up. Also in the
latter two cases you have to establish at the outset you want the price
for fitting including valves and balancing and it includes VAT or you
may find additional charges when it comes to pay.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Chris Green" wrote in message
tim... wrote:

However perverse it sounds, charging VAT on top of a vat-able price for
products bought retail is the correct thing to do

useless he wants to risk getting caught at a VAT audit he will be passing
this VAT on, not pocketing it

Not really I don't think.

If the tradesman *isn't* VAT registered then he just charges the
customer what the item cost (including VAT) plus his markup, no
further added VAT.

well yes

but then he doesn't have any VAT to "pocket" does he

so the scenario must be a VAT registered trader.

If the tradesman *is* VAT registered and he has a VAT receipt from the
retailer where he bought the item then he claims back the VAT he's
paid and charges VAT on the sale of the item to the customer.

I know that you think that it might work like that

I can assure you that it doesn't always

Having to add VAT to VAT is a perfectly normal requirement of some
transactions

BTDTGTTS

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 04/10/2020 15:01, tim... wrote:

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 02/10/2020 21:24, John Rumm wrote:
On 02/10/2020 19:38, GB wrote:
On 02/10/2020 19:23, Chris B wrote:
I have just received an estimate from a tradesman (based on
photographs to save him the time of a visit) which includes £199
Plus VAT for listed parts.

The very same parts are available from suppliers listed on amazon
(not amazon itself) for £96.98 Including VAT and delivery.

I know that part of the tradesman's profit comes from the Sale of
parts but I always thought that they bought parts from suppliers at
trade prices and then billed for them at retail prices.

Is a markup on parts of well over 100% typical in the building
industry or is this a simple indication that he doesn't want the job?

So far I only have one estimate, as I don't like wasting 3 peoples
time for jobs of less than half a day, when only one is going to get
the job.

I am wondering if its worth getting any more or is this typical.

As a professional, I charged for my time. If I bought in services for
clients, I passed them on at cost.

Which if you literally do that (i.e. sell at your buy price), means you
lose money on every part sold - since procurement takes your time, and
bites into your cash flow, warranty replacements then just increase
that loss.

However, I got a quote from a gas fitter recently who charged a fairly
high rate for his time AND wanted to sell me a lot of parts with a
100% mark-up. This made his hourly rate of charge really high!

100% might be taking the pee, although it depends on the market and the
product.

100% is pretty well par for the course in the garage trade. My
ex-MOT-tester neighbour still does it for all the private work
he still does. And he charges VAT on the bull**** 'retail' price
and then pockets the extra 20% on the markup.

However perverse it sounds, charging VAT on top of a vat-able price for
products bought retail is the correct thing to do

useless he wants to risk getting caught at a VAT audit he will be passing
this VAT on, not pocketing it

He isn't VAT registered !.

so he's committed a fraud by adding 20% VAT onto his invoice

simples

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...

On 02/10/2020 19:38, GB wrote:
[...]

If he is VAT registered, then yes he must charge VAT on sales, but at the
same time will reclaim VAT on purchases.

only if the item is a disbursement

if it isn't, then VAT should be charged on top of the VAT-added price

To be fair, this item should be a disbursement and if the supplier treated
it otherwise then that is a mistake

But it's a mistake that will result in too much VAT being passed onto HMRC,
not cash into the pocket of the trader, as the PP claimed

I can only answer the point as posted, not some other scenario that might
have happened, but didn't

In any case it seems that the scenario was that a non VAT registered trader
was adding VAT. so that is just plain fraudulent and not an accounting blip

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 6 October 2020 10:50:25 UTC+1, JimK wrote:
My plaster from Ebay came from Jewsons.

Was it a good deal?

Given I had an ebay coupon to use, it was basically free.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

alan_m wrote:
There is often a large difference in price for car tyres (incl fitting)
when buying/booking on line, phoning up and just turning up. Also in the
latter two cases you have to establish at the outset you want the price
for fitting including valves and balancing and it includes VAT or you
may find additional charges when it comes to pay.

Does anyone ever not want valves and balancing?

Theo
Posted to uk.d-i-y

tim... wrote:

[...]

Well I ran a VAT registered business for 25 years or so and never had
to do it.

--
Chris Green
·

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/10/2020 15:51, tim... wrote:
He isn't VAT registered !.

so he's committed a fraud by adding 20% VAT onto his invoice

simples

If he writes "+20% VAT" he's committed a crime. If he writes "+ 20%" he
hasn't done anything wrong.

He could make up his invoice as follows and it would be legal, as long
as the materials were VATable at 20%:

Price of materials before VAT: £xx
20% VAT on above: £xx
Labour etc: £xx
Total: £xx

That's because he wouldn't be charging VAT on his gross profit, only
recouping the VAT he'd paid for the materials.

Incidentally I registered for VAT when it first came out in 1973. I had
two VAT inspections in the following forty years. At the first one they
discovered that we'd mistakenly claimed back the VAT on three quid's
worth of postage stamps, so we had to fill a lot of forms in and repay
30p. We were made to feel like the very worst sort of criminal. At the
second inspection the chap couldn't find anything, but on his way out he
looked at my children's treehouse and said, "You need planning
permission for that!"

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/10/2020 23:48, alan_m wrote:
On 05/10/2020 18:43, williamwright wrote:

The fact is that some customers grossly underestimate labour costs and
overheads.

The TV media are responsible for that.
Exposing a dodgy trader they will make comments such as the charge was
£70 to change a 10p tap washer ignoring that £70 (or more) is a common
call oy charge from reputable traders.

My call-out was £70 + VAT and that was seven years ago.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

No, it was no better or worse than the competition.

Ah - sorry I thought it was the brand all the trade bought.

So if the trade buys what it fancies on a whim since they are all much of
a much, you can hardly expect a maker to have absolute loyalty to that
trade?

The fact that the big players were in fierce competition meant that
there was little to chose between them, but most people stuck to one or
the other brand for the sake of familiarity, because they liked to use a
particular wholesaler who sold one but not the other, being mates with
the rep, etc etc.

Actually, when a lot of us told the reps of firm A that we were changing
to firm B because A was selling to the sheds at lower prices than they'd
give us, there was quite a kerfuffle in the trade. I remember several of
us at firm A's stand at a show really giving them a piece of our minds.

Firm A made some pointless cosmetic changes to the products they sold to
the sheds and removed their branding, but it obviously didn't work
because it wasn't ling before the sheds changed to a different, foreign,
brand. That was fun because the channel groups were different! After
that they started to sell wideband only.

Most people can't put up their own external aerials. So just what a
shed may sell them for is neither hear nor there.

Actually the sheds sell ever such a lot of aerials. People find a way:
1. Loft job
2. Window cleaner job
3. Local handyman job
4. Son-in-law job
5. Risky rooftop DIY job
6. Balcony job
7. Under the eaves job.

So not so different as any job round the house.

Not, nothing a competent DIYer could do. Luckily a lot weren't
competent. Oh how we laughed.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

EuroCarParts are famous for this. Different prices on Ebay, web and in
store. And then there are their discount codes.

I was in an animal food supplier's recently and they had a big notice
that said, "Internet prices are for internet sales only." In other
words, it was dearer to buy from the shop.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/10/2020 03:06, williamwright wrote:
EuroCarParts are famous for this. Different prices on Ebay, web and in
store. And then there are their discount codes.

I was in an animal food supplier's recently and they had a big notice
that said, "Internet prices are for internet sales only." In other
words, it was dearer to buy from the shop.

Bill

Yes because the running costs of a High street "Bricks & Mortar" outlet
in a town/city are much higher than a warehouse out in the countryside.

Coincidentally, a "Dropshipper" has even lower costs than a warehouse
and can often operate out of a single office with suitable IT.

Several well known internet brands are really Dropshippers in disguise.

For instance I ordered 4 items recently from one Single well known website.

The items all came in 4 different parcels on 4 different days from 4
different warehouses.

I only had to pay 1 set of P&P, not 4 sets of P&P...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
williamwright wrote:
EuroCarParts are famous for this. Different prices on Ebay, web and in
store. And then there are their discount codes.

I was in an animal food supplier's recently and they had a big notice
that said, "Internet prices are for internet sales only." In other
words, it was dearer to buy from the shop.

That's one way to make sure the shop will close, sooner or later.

It's more understandable with a high street shop.

But the likes of ECP are basically a warehouse with a counter. And usually
busy. And given Ebay sales include free delivery, I'd love to see a true
breakdown of costs.

--
*Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/10/2020 09:12, No Name wrote:

I was in an animal food supplier's recently and they had a big notice
that said, "Internet prices are for internet sales only." In other
words, it was dearer to buy from the shop.

Bill

Yes because the running costs of a High street "Bricks & Mortar" outlet
in a town/city are much higher than a warehouse out in the countryside.

Actually this is a warehouse on an industrial estate. They allow people
to go in and pick stuff up, and they have a till. When you appear at the
till one of the lads gets off his fork lift and comes to take your dosh
(sometimes a girl appears to do it). It is very rough and ready
(especially the lass). There are several supermarket trolleys outside
for customers to use, and the threshold at the one entrance they let us
use is really difficult to get the trolley across. It isn't very
inviting, really!

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
williamwright wrote:
[...]

Not as bad as the radiator valve warehouse I went to a few years ago.
"We're only allowed to take credit card details over the phone." So, I had
to go into another room where I was rung up and able to give my credit card
details.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/10/2020 16:02, tim... wrote:

"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...

On 02/10/2020 19:38, GB wrote:
[...]

I think its the other way around. For general goods sold on, you reclaim
and charge VAT in the normal way. These are not disbursements.

A disbursement is when goods pass from supplier direct to customer, but
you make payment on their behalf. You are simply acting as an agent for
the customer and never "own" the goods at any point. This allows you to
not have to account for VAT on them (both reclaimed and charged).

There are only really two cases where its worth using a disbursement:
One is where the original supplied item was zero rated, and you are VAT
registered but the customer is not. Hence you would otherwise have to
add VAT that the customer can't reclaim. The other (probably more
useful) one is for non VAT registered businesses that are attempting to
stay under the mandatory VAT registration threshold, since disbursements
are not counted towards turnover. So matey can buy materials for a job
and in effect just act as an agent for the customer (not worth doing
IMHO since its going to cost you time and liquidity to do, and if the
materials are defective the hassle is still likely to land at your feet
regardless!)

if it isn't, then VAT should be charged on top of the VAT-added price

No see above.

I think what you are thinking about is a "VAT recharge" - this is where
you buy something that is notionally an expense that you expect the
customer to pay, but you actually take ownership of or use it yourself.
When making recharges, you have to charge VAT on them regardless of
whether it was zero rated or not when you paid for it. A classic example
might be postage. Its zero rated, so you can't claim VAT back, but if
you invoice the customer for the postage, then you must charge VAT. Same
might apply to some travelling expenses.

To be fair, this item should be a disbursement and if the supplier
treated it otherwise then that is a mistake

Its not the task of a supplier to judge if something is a disbursement.

In any case it seems that the scenario was that a non VAT registered
trader was adding VAT.Â* so that is just plain fraudulent and not an
accounting blip

Indeed.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
charles wrote:
Not as bad as the radiator valve warehouse I went to a few years ago.
"We're only allowed to take credit card details over the phone." So, I
had to go into another room where I was rung up and able to give my
credit card details.

Some years ago, decided to send a parcel by CityLink as they had a depot
opposite work. Save making a special journey. They wouldn't accept cash or
a credit card. Cheques or account only. No wonder they failed.

--
*PMS jokes aren't funny; period.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
charles wrote:
Not as bad as the radiator valve warehouse I went to a few years ago.
"We're only allowed to take credit card details over the phone." So, I
had to go into another room where I was rung up and able to give my
credit card details.

Some years ago, decided to send a parcel by CityLink as they had a depot
opposite work. Save making a special journey. They wouldn't accept cash or
a credit card. Cheques or account only. No wonder they failed.

The BBC filmed a documentary about them in 2014. Part of it was
in their new distribultion centre, massive place not yet opened,
all conveyor belts going everywhere. The guy showing them around
was so proud of it and couldn't wait to get started. And then on
Christmas Eve that year they called in the adminsistrators

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b052n7ff

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-30602326

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 7 Oct 2020 18:21:54 +0100, John Rumm wrote:

The other (probably more
useful) one is for non VAT registered businesses that are attempting to
stay under the mandatory VAT registration threshold, since disbursements
are not counted towards turnover. So matey can buy materials for a job
and in effect just act as an agent for the customer (not worth doing
IMHO since its going to cost you time and liquidity to do, and if the
materials are defective the hassle is still likely to land at your feet
regardless!)

Some of these, I've read, do BIY (Buy It Yourself) to stay under the
threshhold and avoid expenditure, What happens in the case of faults I don't
know - I'd ask for a headed and signed list to cover myself. Is uppose
though that a sole trader at that turnover isn't offering insurance-backed
warranties!
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/10/2020 18:21, John Rumm wrote:
A classic example might be postage. Its zero rated, so you can't claim
VAT back, but if you invoice the customer for the postage, then you must
charge VAT.

At one time we used to get invoices where the carriage was shown after
the VAT had been added.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/10/2020 22:29, PeterC wrote:
Some of these, I've read, do BIY (Buy It Yourself) to stay under the
threshhold and avoid expenditure, What happens in the case of faults I don't
know - I'd ask for a headed and signed list to cover myself. Is uppose
though that a sole trader at that turnover isn't offering insurance-backed
warranties!

The problem, of course, is that a dispute can arise: was it faulty
goods, or did the installer effectively break it?

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 8 Oct 2020 00:59:26 +0100, williamwright wrote:

On 07/10/2020 22:29, PeterC wrote:
Some of these, I've read, do BIY (Buy It Yourself) to stay under the
threshhold and avoid expenditure, What happens in the case of faults I don't
know - I'd ask for a headed and signed list to cover myself. Is uppose
though that a sole trader at that turnover isn't offering insurance-backed
warranties!

The problem, of course, is that a dispute can arise: was it faulty
goods, or did the installer effectively break it?

Bill

Indeed. Luckily I have sufficient experience (if little knowledge) to spot
borkage due to bodging - a lot of it very first-hand!
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/10/2020 00:58, williamwright wrote:
On 07/10/2020 18:21, John Rumm wrote:
A classic example might be postage. Its zero rated, so you can't claim
VAT back, but if you invoice the customer for the postage, then you
must charge VAT.

At one time we used to get invoices where the carriage was shown after
the VAT had been added.

They may be treating that as a disbursement - i.e. purchasing carriage
on your behalf as an agent, then passing the cost onto you. In those
circumstance there is no need to show a breakdown of VAT on that item.

(carriage (as opposed to postage) is likely to be VAT rated anyway)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/10/2020 17:39, Theo wrote:
alan_m wrote:
There is often a large difference in price for car tyres (incl fitting)
when buying/booking on line, phoning up and just turning up. Also in the
latter two cases you have to establish at the outset you want the price
for fitting including valves and balancing and it includes VAT or you
may find additional charges when it comes to pay.

Does anyone ever not want valves and balancing?

I'm not sure that they routinely replace valves with attached tyre
pressure sensors.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/10/2020 16:58, charles wrote:

Not as bad as the radiator valve warehouse I went to a few years ago.
"We're only allowed to take credit card details over the phone." So, I had
to go into another room where I was rung up and able to give my credit card
details.

So were you also allowed to return the goods under the distance selling
regulations/law?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

But the likes of ECP are basically a warehouse with a counter. And usually
busy. And given Ebay sales include free delivery, I'd love to see a true
breakdown of costs.

This morning I attempted to buy directly from the Saxton Blades web
site. I had problems with their checkout as it failed to accept any of
my email addresses and wouldn't let me proceed without an email address
it would recognise (this was not shopping as a "guest" customer and not
as registered account customer). I gave up and decided to see what I
could find on Ebay. Same item from the Saxton Ebay shop and cheaper
without the hassle of filling in their USA orientated point of sales
software questions/details.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , alan_m

But the likes of ECP are basically a warehouse with a counter. And
usually busy. And given Ebay sales include free delivery, I'd love to
see a true breakdown of costs.

This morning I attempted to buy directly from the Saxton Blades web
site. I had problems with their checkout as it failed to accept any of
my email addresses and wouldn't let me proceed without an email address
it would recognise (this was not shopping as a "guest" customer and not
as registered account customer). I gave up and decided to see what I
could find on Ebay. Same item from the Saxton Ebay shop and cheaper
without the hassle of filling in their USA orientated point of sales
software questions/details.

I've met this with a US based website. Can't cope with .uk in an email
address. Probably with .anywhere too.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

Posted to uk.d-i-y
jkn jkn is offline

On Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 11:58:06 AM UTC+1, alan_m wrote:

But the likes of ECP are basically a warehouse with a counter. And usually
busy. And given Ebay sales include free delivery, I'd love to see a true
breakdown of costs.

This morning I attempted to buy directly from the Saxton Blades web
site. I had problems with their checkout as it failed to accept any of
my email addresses and wouldn't let me proceed without an email address
it would recognise (this was not shopping as a "guest" customer and not
as registered account customer). I gave up and decided to see what I
could find on Ebay. Same item from the Saxton Ebay shop and cheaper
without the hassle of filling in their USA orientated point of sales
software questions/details.

I use varying email addresses, all with a plus sign '+' in them - my mail server has a rule
to ignore this. This allows me to disambiguate where any spammish emails have originated.

The '+' sign is a perfectly valid character in a ll the RFCs, but I am constantly amazed at
how many business's websites don't accept it in an email address. Probably some crappy
bit of PHP that was written years ago and propagated like a virus.

I tend to let them know about this to give them a chance to fix it. If they don't or are unable to,
that tells me something ...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
charles wrote:
In article , alan_m

But the likes of ECP are basically a warehouse with a counter. And
usually busy. And given Ebay sales include free delivery, I'd love to
see a true breakdown of costs.

This morning I attempted to buy directly from the Saxton Blades web
site. I had problems with their checkout as it failed to accept any of
my email addresses and wouldn't let me proceed without an email address
it would recognise (this was not shopping as a "guest" customer and not
as registered account customer). I gave up and decided to see what I
could find on Ebay. Same item from the Saxton Ebay shop and cheaper
without the hassle of filling in their USA orientated point of sales
software questions/details.

I've met this with a US based website. Can't cope with .uk in an email
address. Probably with .anywhere too.

One I hate is where county is a required field. Don't think they exist in
much of london these days. And all you really need is the full postcode
and house number.

--
*Re-elect nobody

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/10/2020 15:43, alan_m wrote:

There is often a large difference in price for car tyres (incl fitting)
when buying/booking on line, phoning up and just turning up. Also in the
latter two cases you have to establish at the outset you want the price
for fitting including valves and balancing and it includes VAT or you
may find additional charges when it comes to pay.

Balancing isn't essential for rear wheels. Don't they charge to dispose
of the old tyre?

--
Max Demian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

One I hate is where county is a required field. Don't think they exist in
much of london these days. And all you really need is the full postcode
and house number.

I have sometimes inserted something absurd, and found it faithfully
reproduced when the parcel arrived.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
williamwright wrote:
One I hate is where county is a required field. Don't think they exist in
much of london these days. And all you really need is the full postcode
and house number.

I have sometimes inserted something absurd, and found it faithfully
reproduced when the parcel arrived.

Bill

Yup - I generally put in London twice. And it gets printed on the label.

--
*I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
williamwright wrote:
One I hate is where county is a required field. Don't think they exist
in much of london these days. And all you really need is the full
postcode and house number.

I have sometimes inserted something absurd, and found it faithfully
reproduced when the parcel arrived.

I remember, when dictating my address saying "and that's in Surrey". It
appeared on the label.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 08 Oct 2020 14:37:02 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

One I hate is where county is a required field. Don't think they exist
in much of london these days. And all you really need is the full
postcode and house number.

At one point, CPC upgraded [1] thweir website an required an extra line
in my address - even though what was there was number, road, town county.
I invented a name for our house (it has one over the door, so I just
added "House" to the end - looks very grand.

[1] hollow laugh

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/10/2020 16:45, Max Demian wrote:
On 06/10/2020 15:43, alan_m wrote:

There is often a large difference in price for car tyres (incl
fitting) when buying/booking on line, phoning up and just turning up.
Also in the latter two cases you have to establish at the outset you
want the price for fitting including valves and balancing and it
includes VAT or you may find additional charges when it comes to pay.

Balancing isn't essential for rear wheels. Don't they charge to dispose
of the old tyre?

I tell the tyre fitting place to put the old tyres in the back of my car.

Some colleagues have boats and always want tyres for their mooring...

So usually save the tyre "disposal" fees.

S.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/10/2020 16:45, Max Demian wrote:
Balancing isn't essential for rear wheels.

depends on how much you like replacing bearings.

And the state of you haemorrhoids

or condoning; the full, exact, specific meaning of collectivism, of its
logical implications, of the principles upon which it is based, and of
the ultimate consequences to which these principles will lead. They must
face it, then decide whether this is what they want or not.

Ayn Rand.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

alan_m wrote:

This morning I attempted to buy directly from the Saxton Blades web
site. I had problems with their checkout as it failed to accept any of
my email addresses

I've bought from both saxton blades and antler blades [compare snail
mail addresses]

Auto repair shop parts markup rangerssuck Metalworking 28 June 20th 14 10:52 PM
Tradesman (Hechinger) Bandsaw parts RTN About this forum 1 February 14th 12 07:00 AM
HVAC parts markup Percival P. Cassidy Home Repair 35 November 16th 11 07:22 AM
Greatest markup ever? Andy UK diy 104 April 28th 06 07:26 PM
Tradesman (Hechinger) Bandsaw parts BJT Woodworking 2 January 13th 05 01:21 PM