BJT

Default Tradesman (Hechinger) Bandsaw parts

I have a Tradesman Model 8157 14" three-wheel bandsaw that needs new tires.
Pulleys are 6-1/2" diameter, 1/2" wide groove. Anybody have any suggestions
as to where I might find replacements? (I've looked on the Web, but there
seems to be nothing available under 10" diameter.)

Thanks

BJT

Dave Plumpe

I have a Tradesman (Hech.) 14" 3-wheel BS, 6.5" wheels, but different model
nbr : T7060. I got drive belts that fit mine from Enco. Their #199-9030
looks like the same basic saw, 'tho the outside plastic is a bit different.
You want part #012, "Wheel Tyre".

Enco: http://www.use-enco.com . Then look up Enco Model Nbr 199-9030 using
"Find It".
Manual: http://www.use-enco.com/Machinery/199-9030.pdf