Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Default Chlorine-drenched chicken on the way

On Tue, 9 Jun 2020 12:20:03 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

On 08/06/2020 21:18, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:
On Mon, 8 Jun 2020 20:31:09 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message ...

On 08/06/2020 10:25, Ophelia wrote:

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

On 08/06/2020 09:35, Ophelia wrote:

"Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq" wrote in message

On Sun, 7 Jun 2020 10:12:41 +0100, AndyW wrote:

On 06/06/2020 21:13, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:

Vegans don't visit boozers, gelatin doesn't grow on trees.

I doubt that even a proper brewery would manage to avoid the odd haze
or two occasionally.

Isinglass is powdered fish swim bladders and is used to clarify real
ales however there are many non animal based clarifying agents made from
clay or seaweed. There are many breweries switching to non animal fining
agents. no so much driven by vegans it's just that powdered fish
bladders are expensive but clay comes cheaper.

I tend to use bentonite and kieselsol for fining.

Most industrial beers are mechanically filtered so vegans would be OK
there.

I know vegans can make personal sacrifices for their way of life, but
drinking keg beer??? :-(

I never used finings in my beers or wines, everything went down,
clarity was low on the list of requirements :-)

I used to drink Worthington White Shield at my local. I would
carefully decant two or three bottles into a pint pot, then a quick
twist to get the solids off the bottom and throw those in after the
clear stuff.

The finale was placing the beer on the bandit and listening to the
concerned punters tell me my beer was off and I would be ill.....
Happy days

AB

Andy
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

==

LOL I used to make beer back in the day, until I found my youngest son
taking some to school!!!!!

It's not your friends that give you drink ...

===

I know nothing about such things, but I gave up making it that very
day)

drink is evil.....good wummin'

===

LOL

The foul festering pus that oozes from Satans nipples!

Tastes nice though :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

no it doesn't

In Scotland I am inclined to agree, unless you want to include some of
the glorious single malts.

I cannot understand how a nation producing Laphroig can then go on to
churn out crud like Mc Ewans and Bellhaven.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

"Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq"
news

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

[...]

From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp
Esq

==

LOL I used to make beer back in the day, until I found my youngest
son
taking some to school!!!!!

It's not your friends that give you drink ...

===

I know nothing about such things, but I gave up making it that
very
day)

drink is evil.....good wummin'

===

LOL

The foul festering pus that oozes from Satans nipples!

Tastes nice though :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

no it doesn't

In Scotland I am inclined to agree, unless you want to include some of
the glorious single malts.

I cannot understand how a nation producing Laphroig can then go on to
churn out crud like Mc Ewans and Bellhaven.

The reason is obvious, they sell a lot more of that because of the price,
stupid.

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

[...]

From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

==

LOL I used to make beer back in the day, until I found my youngest son
taking some to school!!!!!

It's not your friends that give you drink ...

===

I know nothing about such things, but I gave up making it that very
day)

drink is evil.....good wummin'

===

LOL

The foul festering pus that oozes from Satans nipples!

Tastes nice though :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

no it doesn't

In Scotland I am inclined to agree, unless you want to include some of
the glorious single malts.

I cannot understand how a nation producing Laphroig can then go on to
churn out crud like Mc Ewans and Bellhaven.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

I wouldn't know ....
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 10/06/2020 07:37, Rod Speed wrote:

"Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq"
news

"Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq"Â* wrote in message

On Sun, 7 Jun 2020 10:12:41 +0100, AndyW wrote:

On 06/06/2020 21:13, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:

Vegans don't visit boozers, gelatin doesn't grow on trees.

I doubt that even a proper breweryÂ* would manage to avoid the
[...]

Â* From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin
Blenkinsopp Esq

==

Â*Â* LOL I used to make beer back in the day, until I found my
youngest son
taking some to school!!!!!

It's not your friends that give you drink ...

===

Â*Â*Â* I know nothing about such things, but I gave up making it that
very
day)

drink is evil.....good wummin'

===

LOL

The foul festering pus that oozes from Satans nipples!

Tastes nice though :-)

AB
Â*From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

no it doesn't

In Scotland I am inclined to agree, unless you want to include some of
the glorious single malts.

I cannot understand how a nation producing Laphroig can then go on to
churn out crud like Mc Ewans and Bellhaven.

The reason is obvious, they sell a lot more of that because of the
price, stupid.

I thought you were going to stop signing your posta...tee hee
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Â*Â* From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin
Blenkinsopp Esq

==

Â*Â*Â* LOL I used to make beer back in the day, until I found my
youngest son
taking some to school!!!!!

It's not your friends that give you drink ...

===

Â*Â*Â*Â* I know nothing about such things, but I gave up making it
that very
day)

drink is evil.....good wummin'

===

LOL

The foul festering pus that oozes from Satans nipples!

Tastes nice though :-)

AB
Â* From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

no it doesn't

In Scotland I am inclined to agree, unless you want to include some of
the glorious single malts.

I cannot understand how a nation producing Laphroig can then go on to
churn out crud like Mc Ewans and Bellhaven.

AB
Â*From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

I wouldn't know ....

give me a nice shandy on a summers day...takes away the taste...the
original alkiopop ....

https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 16:37 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for almost FOURTEEN HOURS already!!!! LOL

On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 16:37:34 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

16:37??? LOL And you've been up and trolling for almost FOURTEEN HOURS, yet
again! LOL Still some lonely FOUR HOURS of your idiotic trolling ahead of
you, eh, senile pest?

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 10/06/2020 09:26, Peeler wrote:
On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 16:37:34 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

16:37??? LOL And you've been up and trolling for almost FOURTEEN HOURS, yet
again! LOL Still some lonely FOUR HOURS of your idiotic trolling ahead of
you, eh, senile pest?

his stuff is better than your stuff ....

https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 10/06/2020 07:37, Rod Speed wrote:

"Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq"
news

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

[...]

From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp
Esq

==

LOL I used to make beer back in the day, until I found my
youngest son
taking some to school!!!!!

It's not your friends that give you drink ...

===

I know nothing about such things, but I gave up making it that
very
day)

drink is evil.....good wummin'

===

LOL

The foul festering pus that oozes from Satans nipples!

Tastes nice though :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

no it doesn't

In Scotland I am inclined to agree, unless you want to include some of
the glorious single malts.

I cannot understand how a nation producing Laphroig can then go on to
churn out crud like Mc Ewans and Bellhaven.

The reason is obvious, they sell a lot more of that because of the price,
stupid.

I thought

Obvious lie, stupid.

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 19:32:57 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 09:59:58 +0100, Dim GM4DHJ ... the brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered again:

his stuff is better than your stuff ....

You don't know my stuff and will never get to know my stuff, senile
cocksucker. So stick to swallowing his stuff!

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 10/06/2020 10:54, Peeler wrote:
On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 09:59:58 +0100, Dim GM4DHJ ... the brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered again:

his stuff is better than your stuff ....

You don't know my stuff and will never get to know my stuff, senile
cocksucker. So stick to swallowing his stuff!

it is better than your stuf

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 16:37:34 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq"
news

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

[...]

From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp
Esq

==

LOL I used to make beer back in the day, until I found my youngest
son
taking some to school!!!!!

It's not your friends that give you drink ...

===

I know nothing about such things, but I gave up making it that
very
day)

drink is evil.....good wummin'

===

LOL

The foul festering pus that oozes from Satans nipples!

Tastes nice though :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

no it doesn't

In Scotland I am inclined to agree, unless you want to include some of
the glorious single malts.

I cannot understand how a nation producing Laphroig can then go on to
churn out crud like Mc Ewans and Bellhaven.

The reason is obvious, they sell a lot more of that because of the price,
stupid.

And what the Hell would you know about beer?

Any country that admits to producing Fosters cannot have any serious
beer drinkers.

As far as planetary laughing stocks go, the US has Trump, the UK has
Brexit and Australia has Fosters.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

[...]

From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

==

LOL I used to make beer back in the day, until I found my youngest son
taking some to school!!!!!

It's not your friends that give you drink ...

===

I know nothing about such things, but I gave up making it that very
day)

drink is evil.....good wummin'

===

LOL

The foul festering pus that oozes from Satans nipples!

Tastes nice though :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

no it doesn't

In Scotland I am inclined to agree, unless you want to include some of
the glorious single malts.

I cannot understand how a nation producing Laphroig can then go on to
churn out crud like Mc Ewans and Bellhaven.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

I wouldn't know ....

You are indeed fortunate. Unless of course you consider the pale pink
abomination that is called square sausuage a delicasy, in which case
Bellhaven, Mc Ewans or your local sewage works final effluent is a
superb accompanyment.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..."* wrote in message

[...]

Last time I checked the ingredients, there were no girders mentioned
:-(

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

[...]

From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

==

LOL I used to make beer back in the day, until I found my youngest son
taking some to school!!!!!

It's not your friends that give you drink ...

===

I know nothing about such things, but I gave up making it that very
day)

drink is evil.....good wummin'

===

LOL

The foul festering pus that oozes from Satans nipples!

Tastes nice though :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

no it doesn't

In Scotland I am inclined to agree, unless you want to include some of
the glorious single malts.

I cannot understand how a nation producing Laphroig can then go on to
churn out crud like Mc Ewans and Bellhaven.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

I wouldn't know ....

You are indeed fortunate. Unless of course you consider the pale pink
abomination that is called square sausuage a delicasy, in which case
Bellhaven, Mc Ewans or your local sewage works final effluent is a
superb accompanyment.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

square sliced lorne is good speshly the spicy version but quality
varies...I like mine made with lots of rusks .....because I am cheap and
have no taste...£4 for a full lorne ....pay no more...

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 10/06/2020 11:23, Peeler wrote:
On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 11:04:43 +0100, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

You don't know my stuff and will never get to know my stuff, senile
cocksucker. So stick to swallowing his stuff!

it is better than your stuf

You don't know my stuff and will never get to know my stuff, senile
cocksucker. So stick to swallowing his stuff!

who cares

https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

[...]

From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

==

LOL I used to make beer back in the day, until I found my youngest son
taking some to school!!!!!

It's not your friends that give you drink ...

===

I know nothing about such things, but I gave up making it that very
day)

drink is evil.....good wummin'

===

LOL

The foul festering pus that oozes from Satans nipples!

Tastes nice though :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

no it doesn't

In Scotland I am inclined to agree, unless you want to include some of
the glorious single malts.

I cannot understand how a nation producing Laphroig can then go on to
churn out crud like Mc Ewans and Bellhaven.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

I wouldn't know ....

You are indeed fortunate. Unless of course you consider the pale pink
abomination that is called square sausuage a delicasy, in which case
Bellhaven, Mc Ewans or your local sewage works final effluent is a
superb accompanyment.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

square sliced lorne is good speshly the spicy version but quality
varies...I like mine made with lots of rusks .....because I am cheap and
have no taste...£4 for a full lorne ....pay no more...

Thanks for the enlightenment!
I always heard it ordered as what I thought was "Larne" sausage.

Not that I ever had reason to ask for it :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 17:26:52 +0100, Dim GM4DHJ ... the brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered again:

You don't know my stuff and will never get to know my stuff, senile
cocksucker. So stick to swallowing his stuff!

who cares

You do, senile idiot!

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

[...]

From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

==

LOL I used to make beer back in the day, until I found my youngest son
taking some to school!!!!!

It's not your friends that give you drink ...

===

I know nothing about such things, but I gave up making it that very
day)

drink is evil.....good wummin'

===

LOL

The foul festering pus that oozes from Satans nipples!

Tastes nice though :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

no it doesn't

In Scotland I am inclined to agree, unless you want to include some of
the glorious single malts.

I cannot understand how a nation producing Laphroig can then go on to
churn out crud like Mc Ewans and Bellhaven.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

I wouldn't know ....

You are indeed fortunate. Unless of course you consider the pale pink
abomination that is called square sausuage a delicasy, in which case
Bellhaven, Mc Ewans or your local sewage works final effluent is a
superb accompanyment.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

square sliced lorne is good speshly the spicy version but quality
varies...I like mine made with lots of rusks .....because I am cheap and
have no taste...£4 for a full lorne ....pay no more...

Thanks for the enlightenment!
I always heard it ordered as what I thought was "Larne" sausage.

Not that I ever had reason to ask for it :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

you will love it...
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

[...]

From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

==

LOL I used to make beer back in the day, until I found my youngest son
taking some to school!!!!!

It's not your friends that give you drink ...

===

I know nothing about such things, but I gave up making it that very
day)

drink is evil.....good wummin'

===

LOL

The foul festering pus that oozes from Satans nipples!

Tastes nice though :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

no it doesn't

In Scotland I am inclined to agree, unless you want to include some of
the glorious single malts.

I cannot understand how a nation producing Laphroig can then go on to
churn out crud like Mc Ewans and Bellhaven.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

I wouldn't know ....

You are indeed fortunate. Unless of course you consider the pale pink
abomination that is called square sausuage a delicasy, in which case
Bellhaven, Mc Ewans or your local sewage works final effluent is a
superb accompanyment.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

square sliced lorne is good speshly the spicy version but quality
varies...I like mine made with lots of rusks .....because I am cheap and
have no taste...£4 for a full lorne ....pay no more...

Thanks for the enlightenment!
I always heard it ordered as what I thought was "Larne" sausage.

Not that I ever had reason to ask for it :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

you will love it...

To be perfectly honest, I probably would!

The haggis and Arbroath smokies were out of this world.

Were I eighteen and in need of something to support an Arctic
expedition I would go for it!

I'm not. I'm old. clapped and it would take me weeks to burn of the
few bits of fat that failed to coat my arteries.

AB

From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

[...]

From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

==

LOL I used to make beer back in the day, until I found my youngest son
taking some to school!!!!!

It's not your friends that give you drink ...

===

I know nothing about such things, but I gave up making it that very
day)

drink is evil.....good wummin'

===

LOL

The foul festering pus that oozes from Satans nipples!

Tastes nice though :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

no it doesn't

In Scotland I am inclined to agree, unless you want to include some of
the glorious single malts.

I cannot understand how a nation producing Laphroig can then go on to
churn out crud like Mc Ewans and Bellhaven.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

I wouldn't know ....

You are indeed fortunate. Unless of course you consider the pale pink
abomination that is called square sausuage a delicasy, in which case
Bellhaven, Mc Ewans or your local sewage works final effluent is a
superb accompanyment.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

square sliced lorne is good speshly the spicy version but quality
varies...I like mine made with lots of rusks .....because I am cheap and
have no taste...£4 for a full lorne ....pay no more...

Thanks for the enlightenment!
I always heard it ordered as what I thought was "Larne" sausage.

Not that I ever had reason to ask for it :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

you will love it...

To be perfectly honest, I probably would!

The haggis and Arbroath smokies were out of this world.

Were I eighteen and in need of something to support an Arctic
expedition I would go for it!

I'm not. I'm old. clapped and it would take me weeks to burn of the
few bits of fat that failed to coat my arteries.

AB

From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

just get the cheap stuff with plenty of rusks in it....don't bother with
the posh low fat version it is disgusting .....anyway best eaten with
plenty of butter in a Morten's scottish roll with sauce of your choice
.........yum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPM5pScY1ME
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

[...]

From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

==

LOL I used to make beer back in the day, until I found my youngest son
taking some to school!!!!!

It's not your friends that give you drink ...

===

I know nothing about such things, but I gave up making it that very
day)

drink is evil.....good wummin'

===

LOL

The foul festering pus that oozes from Satans nipples!

Tastes nice though :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

no it doesn't

In Scotland I am inclined to agree, unless you want to include some of
the glorious single malts.

I cannot understand how a nation producing Laphroig can then go on to
churn out crud like Mc Ewans and Bellhaven.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

I wouldn't know ....

You are indeed fortunate. Unless of course you consider the pale pink
abomination that is called square sausuage a delicasy, in which case
Bellhaven, Mc Ewans or your local sewage works final effluent is a
superb accompanyment.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

square sliced lorne is good speshly the spicy version but quality
varies...I like mine made with lots of rusks .....because I am cheap and
have no taste...£4 for a full lorne ....pay no more...

Thanks for the enlightenment!
I always heard it ordered as what I thought was "Larne" sausage.

Not that I ever had reason to ask for it :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

you will love it...

To be perfectly honest, I probably would!

The haggis and Arbroath smokies were out of this world.

Were I eighteen and in need of something to support an Arctic
expedition I would go for it!

I'm not. I'm old. clapped and it would take me weeks to burn of the
few bits of fat that failed to coat my arteries.

AB

From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

just get the cheap stuff with plenty of rusks in it....don't bother with
the posh low fat version it is disgusting .....anyway best eaten with
plenty of butter in a Morten's scottish roll with sauce of your choice
........yum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPM5pScY1ME

I shall note your recommendation.

No promises though!

Have you seen the Youtube clip about Staffordshire oatcakes?

They are Staffordshires gift to the planet.

Quite nice actually, but a little bland on their own, hence the bacon
and cheese addition.

If you feel adventurous............

The Youtube versions are not quite on par with the shop bought items,
but I gather that a solid iron table is used for production with gas
burners under the very thick slab of iron that forms the top.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

[...]

From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

==

LOL I used to make beer back in the day, until I found my youngest son
taking some to school!!!!!

It's not your friends that give you drink ...

===

I know nothing about such things, but I gave up making it that very
day)

drink is evil.....good wummin'

===

LOL

The foul festering pus that oozes from Satans nipples!

Tastes nice though :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

no it doesn't

In Scotland I am inclined to agree, unless you want to include some of
the glorious single malts.

I cannot understand how a nation producing Laphroig can then go on to
churn out crud like Mc Ewans and Bellhaven.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

I wouldn't know ....

You are indeed fortunate. Unless of course you consider the pale pink
abomination that is called square sausuage a delicasy, in which case
Bellhaven, Mc Ewans or your local sewage works final effluent is a
superb accompanyment.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

square sliced lorne is good speshly the spicy version but quality
varies...I like mine made with lots of rusks .....because I am cheap and
have no taste...£4 for a full lorne ....pay no more...

Thanks for the enlightenment!
I always heard it ordered as what I thought was "Larne" sausage.

Not that I ever had reason to ask for it :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

you will love it...

To be perfectly honest, I probably would!

The haggis and Arbroath smokies were out of this world.

Were I eighteen and in need of something to support an Arctic
expedition I would go for it!

I'm not. I'm old. clapped and it would take me weeks to burn of the
few bits of fat that failed to coat my arteries.

AB

From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

just get the cheap stuff with plenty of rusks in it....don't bother with
the posh low fat version it is disgusting .....anyway best eaten with
plenty of butter in a Morten's scottish roll with sauce of your choice
........yum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPM5pScY1ME

I shall note your recommendation.

No promises though!

Have you seen the Youtube clip about Staffordshire oatcakes?

They are Staffordshires gift to the planet.

Quite nice actually, but a little bland on their own, hence the bacon
and cheese addition.

If you feel adventurous............

The Youtube versions are not quite on par with the shop bought items,
but I gather that a solid iron table is used for production with gas
burners under the very thick slab of iron that forms the top.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

well I went to Melton Mowbray to buy a car and I didn't even try one of
these disgusting pies...so I doubt it .....tee hee

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

[...]

From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

==

LOL I used to make beer back in the day, until I found my youngest son
taking some to school!!!!!

It's not your friends that give you drink ...

===

I know nothing about such things, but I gave up making it that very
day)

drink is evil.....good wummin'

===

LOL

The foul festering pus that oozes from Satans nipples!

Tastes nice though :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

no it doesn't

In Scotland I am inclined to agree, unless you want to include some of
the glorious single malts.

I cannot understand how a nation producing Laphroig can then go on to
churn out crud like Mc Ewans and Bellhaven.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

I wouldn't know ....

You are indeed fortunate. Unless of course you consider the pale pink
abomination that is called square sausuage a delicasy, in which case
Bellhaven, Mc Ewans or your local sewage works final effluent is a
superb accompanyment.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

square sliced lorne is good speshly the spicy version but quality
varies...I like mine made with lots of rusks .....because I am cheap and
have no taste...£4 for a full lorne ....pay no more...

Thanks for the enlightenment!
I always heard it ordered as what I thought was "Larne" sausage.

Not that I ever had reason to ask for it :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

you will love it...

To be perfectly honest, I probably would!

The haggis and Arbroath smokies were out of this world.

Were I eighteen and in need of something to support an Arctic
expedition I would go for it!

I'm not. I'm old. clapped and it would take me weeks to burn of the
few bits of fat that failed to coat my arteries.

AB

From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

just get the cheap stuff with plenty of rusks in it....don't bother with
the posh low fat version it is disgusting .....anyway best eaten with
plenty of butter in a Morten's scottish roll with sauce of your choice
........yum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPM5pScY1ME

I shall note your recommendation.

No promises though!

Have you seen the Youtube clip about Staffordshire oatcakes?

They are Staffordshires gift to the planet.

Quite nice actually, but a little bland on their own, hence the bacon
and cheese addition.

If you feel adventurous............

The Youtube versions are not quite on par with the shop bought items,
but I gather that a solid iron table is used for production with gas
burners under the very thick slab of iron that forms the top.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

well I went to Melton Mowbray to buy a car and I didn't even try one of
these disgusting pies...so I doubt it .....tee hee

I used to drive through Melton Mowbrey daily for a while.

I imagine they taste glorious.

I never felt the urge to try one though.

Most pork pies look grey inside the crust, a horrible dead lumpy grey
that wouldnt be out of place playing the part of dead brain tissue in
a zombie movie.

It must have been quite a car. Melton was a pain to go to from Stoke.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

[...]

From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

==

LOL I used to make beer back in the day, until I found my youngest son
taking some to school!!!!!

It's not your friends that give you drink ...

===

I know nothing about such things, but I gave up making it that very
day)

drink is evil.....good wummin'

===

LOL

The foul festering pus that oozes from Satans nipples!

Tastes nice though :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

no it doesn't

In Scotland I am inclined to agree, unless you want to include some of
the glorious single malts.

I cannot understand how a nation producing Laphroig can then go on to
churn out crud like Mc Ewans and Bellhaven.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

I wouldn't know ....

You are indeed fortunate. Unless of course you consider the pale pink
abomination that is called square sausuage a delicasy, in which case
Bellhaven, Mc Ewans or your local sewage works final effluent is a
superb accompanyment.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

square sliced lorne is good speshly the spicy version but quality
varies...I like mine made with lots of rusks .....because I am cheap and
have no taste...£4 for a full lorne ....pay no more...

Thanks for the enlightenment!
I always heard it ordered as what I thought was "Larne" sausage.

Not that I ever had reason to ask for it :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

you will love it...

To be perfectly honest, I probably would!

The haggis and Arbroath smokies were out of this world.

Were I eighteen and in need of something to support an Arctic
expedition I would go for it!

I'm not. I'm old. clapped and it would take me weeks to burn of the
few bits of fat that failed to coat my arteries.

AB

From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

just get the cheap stuff with plenty of rusks in it....don't bother with
the posh low fat version it is disgusting .....anyway best eaten with
plenty of butter in a Morten's scottish roll with sauce of your choice
........yum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPM5pScY1ME

I shall note your recommendation.

No promises though!

Have you seen the Youtube clip about Staffordshire oatcakes?

They are Staffordshires gift to the planet.

Quite nice actually, but a little bland on their own, hence the bacon
and cheese addition.

If you feel adventurous............

The Youtube versions are not quite on par with the shop bought items,
but I gather that a solid iron table is used for production with gas
burners under the very thick slab of iron that forms the top.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

well I went to Melton Mowbray to buy a car and I didn't even try one of
these disgusting pies...so I doubt it .....tee hee

I used to drive through Melton Mowbrey daily for a while.

I imagine they taste glorious.

I never felt the urge to try one though.

Most pork pies look grey inside the crust, a horrible dead lumpy grey
that wouldnt be out of place playing the part of dead brain tissue in
a zombie movie.

It must have been quite a car. Melton was a pain to go to from Stoke.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

I don't like the jelly...you can't beat a scotch mutton pie dripping
with grease ....

https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
...you can't beat a scotch

Jim, no wonder your liver went ****ed, mate. Thanks, Jim.

--
M0TEY // STC // #SaveOurNHS
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 19/06/2020 05:45, Stephen Cole wrote:
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
...you can't beat a scotch

Jim, no wonder your liver went ****ed, mate. Thanks, Jim.

Ah,,,the truth at last ! ......
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

[...]

From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

==

LOL I used to make beer back in the day, until I found my youngest son
taking some to school!!!!!

It's not your friends that give you drink ...

===

I know nothing about such things, but I gave up making it that very
day)

drink is evil.....good wummin'

===

LOL

The foul festering pus that oozes from Satans nipples!

Tastes nice though :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

no it doesn't

In Scotland I am inclined to agree, unless you want to include some of
the glorious single malts.

I cannot understand how a nation producing Laphroig can then go on to
churn out crud like Mc Ewans and Bellhaven.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

I wouldn't know ....

You are indeed fortunate. Unless of course you consider the pale pink
abomination that is called square sausuage a delicasy, in which case
Bellhaven, Mc Ewans or your local sewage works final effluent is a
superb accompanyment.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

square sliced lorne is good speshly the spicy version but quality
varies...I like mine made with lots of rusks .....because I am cheap and
have no taste...£4 for a full lorne ....pay no more...

Thanks for the enlightenment!
I always heard it ordered as what I thought was "Larne" sausage.

Not that I ever had reason to ask for it :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

you will love it...

To be perfectly honest, I probably would!

The haggis and Arbroath smokies were out of this world.

Were I eighteen and in need of something to support an Arctic
expedition I would go for it!

I'm not. I'm old. clapped and it would take me weeks to burn of the
few bits of fat that failed to coat my arteries.

AB

From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

just get the cheap stuff with plenty of rusks in it....don't bother with
the posh low fat version it is disgusting .....anyway best eaten with
plenty of butter in a Morten's scottish roll with sauce of your choice
........yum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPM5pScY1ME

I shall note your recommendation.

No promises though!

Have you seen the Youtube clip about Staffordshire oatcakes?

They are Staffordshires gift to the planet.

Quite nice actually, but a little bland on their own, hence the bacon
and cheese addition.

If you feel adventurous............

The Youtube versions are not quite on par with the shop bought items,
but I gather that a solid iron table is used for production with gas
burners under the very thick slab of iron that forms the top.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

well I went to Melton Mowbray to buy a car and I didn't even try one of
these disgusting pies...so I doubt it .....tee hee

I used to drive through Melton Mowbrey daily for a while.

I imagine they taste glorious.

I never felt the urge to try one though.

Most pork pies look grey inside the crust, a horrible dead lumpy grey
that wouldnt be out of place playing the part of dead brain tissue in
a zombie movie.

It must have been quite a car. Melton was a pain to go to from Stoke.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

yes 300 miles to get home and it broke down ....

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 08:26:36 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

On 18/06/2020 22:20, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:

It must have been quite a car. Melton was a pain to go to from Stoke.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

yes 300 miles to get home and it broke down ....

Sorry to hear it.

I assume it was a Leyland offering?

They sometimes worked again when it stopped raining :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 04:24:49 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."

I don't like the jelly...you can't beat a scotch mutton pie dripping
with grease ....

My first Scots pie was eaten cold, the grease wasn't dripping. It
clung to the roof of my mouth like the Waxoyl did on my Morris Ital.

It's debateable which remained inplace the longest, to be fair though,
my mouth never went rusty.

Now an Irish mutton pie is a different story.........

Heaven, the pastry has a lot of fat, but the pie it isn't supplemented
with a level of hydrocarbons that would shame Shell.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 18/06/2020 22:20, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:

It must have been quite a car. Melton was a pain to go to from Stoke.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

yes 300 miles to get home and it broke down ....

Sorry to hear it.

I assume it was a Leyland offering?

They sometimes worked again when it stopped raining :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

nah a mustag the TPS went south ...but got home....

https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 19/06/2020 13:03, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 04:24:49 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."

I don't like the jelly...you can't beat a scotch mutton pie dripping
with grease ....

My first Scots pie was eaten cold, the grease wasn't dripping. It
clung to the roof of my mouth like the Waxoyl did on my Morris Ital.

indeed...sometimes best eaten that way......

It's debateable which remained inplace the longest, to be fair though,
my mouth never went rusty.

good point.....ever had one in a roll with a slice of chopped pork ?....

https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

In article ,
wrote:
My first Scots pie was eaten cold, the grease wasn't dripping. It
clung to the roof of my mouth like the Waxoyl did on my Morris Ital.

It's debateable which remained inplace the longest, to be fair though,
my mouth never went rusty.

Now an Irish mutton pie is a different story.........

Depends entirely who makes that Scotch pie. Like any other cooked food it
can contain good or poor ingredients.

When I were a kid, a baker's van sold them hot at break time at school.
Absolutely delicious. Also remember buying some years later from a shop in
London. Greasy rubbish.

--
wife.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 18/06/2020 22:20, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:

It must have been quite a car. Melton was a pain to go to from Stoke.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

yes 300 miles to get home and it broke down ....

Sorry to hear it.

I assume it was a Leyland offering?

They sometimes worked again when it stopped raining :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

nah a mustag the TPS went south ...but got home....

It explains the distance.

The HF whip is going to screw the aerodynamics :-(

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

In article ,
wrote:
My first Scots pie was eaten cold, the grease wasn't dripping. It
clung to the roof of my mouth like the Waxoyl did on my Morris Ital.

It's debateable which remained inplace the longest, to be fair though,
my mouth never went rusty.

Now an Irish mutton pie is a different story.........

Depends entirely who makes that Scotch pie. Like any other cooked food it
can contain good or poor ingredients.

When I were a kid, a baker's van sold them hot at break time at school.
Absolutely delicious. Also remember buying some years later from a shop in
London. Greasy rubbish.

greggs ones are not bad......
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 18/06/2020 22:20, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:

It must have been quite a car. Melton was a pain to go to from Stoke.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

yes 300 miles to get home and it broke down ....

Sorry to hear it.

I assume it was a Leyland offering?

They sometimes worked again when it stopped raining :-)

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

nah a mustag the TPS went south ...but got home....

It explains the distance.

The HF whip is going to screw the aerodynamics :-(

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

no antennas on the mustang got HF whips on the other two cars though .....