Simon

Default Fitting a water metre? IT'S A ****ING METER YOU DUNCE!

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 00:41:57 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
raden wrote:
If you can't spell, what chance have you of fitting ANYTHING?

Now, that's bookmarked for future use

Yup - such statements have a habit of haunting you to the grave...

Like Occam's Razor and IMM's Hacksaw.

Perhaps he can repair the faux pas with car body filler ?? :-/

RichardS

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 00:41:57 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
raden wrote:
If you can't spell, what chance have you of fitting ANYTHING?

Now, that's bookmarked for future use

Yup - such statements have a habit of haunting you to the grave...

Like Occam's Razor and IMM's Hacksaw.

....or the Avensis email....

--
Richard Sampson

email me at
richard at olifant d-ot co do-t uk

IMM

"RichardS" noaccess@invalid wrote in message
. ..
"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 00:41:57 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
raden wrote:
If you can't spell, what chance have you of fitting ANYTHING?

Now, that's bookmarked for future use

Yup - such statements have a habit of haunting you to the grave...

Like Occam's Razor and IMM's Hacksaw.

IMM is brilliant with a hacksaw.

Andy Hall

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 00:41:57 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
raden wrote:
If you can't spell, what chance have you of fitting ANYTHING?

Now, that's bookmarked for future use

Yup - such statements have a habit of haunting you to the grave...

Like Occam's Razor and IMM's Hacksaw.

IMM is brilliant with a hacksaw.

Unless you're a bit of Speedfit pipe.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Owain

"Andy Hall" wrote
| "IMM" wrote:
| IMM is brilliant with a hacksaw.
| Unless you're a bit of Speedfit pipe.

For the sake of Jewish baby boys everywhere, it's a good thing IMM's not a
rabbi.

Owain

IMM

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 00:41:57 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
raden wrote:
If you can't spell, what chance have you of fitting ANYTHING?

Now, that's bookmarked for future use

Yup - such statements have a habit of haunting you to the grave...

Like Occam's Razor and IMM's Hacksaw.

IMM is brilliant with a hacksaw.

Unless you're a bit of Speedfit pipe.

Which would be squarely cut and trimmed accordingly.

IMM

Default Fitting a water metre? typing to quick for my own good

"Steve and Stephanie" wrote in message

I fully agree. Appalling behaviour.

And you sir are incapable of adult dialogue.
Could I suggest that if you cannot write without swearing then you do
neither.

If you can't spell, what chance have you of fitting ANYTHING?

IMM

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Huge
writes
"Steve and Stephanie" writes:

If you can't spell, what chance have you of fitting ANYTHING?

neither.
Could I suggest that if you cannot write without swearing then you do
And you sir are incapable of adult dialogue.

Chaucer swore. Shakespeare swore. Assorted Poet's Laureate did little
else. Playwrights galore. Filmmakers lauded with plaudits. All
foul mouthed.

Can I suggest that if you cannot tolerate a little language, then you
**** off to alt.disney.children or somesuch?

Ooh, wash yer mouth out

Well said Maxie, well said.

G&M

"Owain" wrote in message
"Andy Hall" wrote
| "IMM" wrote:
| IMM is brilliant with a hacksaw.
| Unless you're a bit of Speedfit pipe.

For the sake of Jewish baby boys everywhere, it's a good thing IMM's not a
rabbi.

:-)
(doubles up with the thought)

dave @ stejonda

In message , Huge
writes
"Owain" writes:
"Andy Hall" wrote
| "IMM" wrote:
| IMM is brilliant with a hacksaw.
| Unless you're a bit of Speedfit pipe.

For the sake of Jewish baby boys everywhere, it's a good thing IMM's not a
rabbi.

Mohel. (Pronounced "moil".) Mohels do circumcisions, not rabbis.

No need for IMM, rabbi or mohel - since this is a DIY group, the
Landover Baptist approach seems most appropriate:

http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/browse/?...&zoom=yes#zoom
http://tinyurl.com/5qv9y

--
dave @ stejonda
Bring culture back to NTL.

:::Jerry::::

If you can't spell, what chance have you of fitting ANYTHING?

Rich coming from someone who regularly spells the word 'THE' as 'TEH'....

The only natural thing about you, sir, is that you regularly show yourself
up as a little man of self abuse.

BTW, I know of two people who couldn't spell [1] but they could fit, build
or mend just about anything, one died at the grand old age of 90 worth a
couple of million ukp's (personal worth) after running his own building
company since the end of WW2...

Aidan

For the sake of Jewish baby boys everywhere, it's a good thing IMM's not a
rabbi.

Mohel. (Pronounced "moil".) Mohels do circumcisions, not rabbis.

Probably good for IMM too, the pay's awful.
But you get to keep the tips.
raden

In message , "dave @ stejonda"
writes
In message , Huge
writes
"Owain" writes:
"Andy Hall" wrote
| "IMM" wrote:
| IMM is brilliant with a hacksaw.
| Unless you're a bit of Speedfit pipe.

For the sake of Jewish baby boys everywhere, it's a good thing IMM's not a
rabbi.

Mohel. (Pronounced "moil".) Mohels do circumcisions, not rabbis.

No need for IMM, rabbi or mohel - since this is a DIY group, the
Landover Baptist approach seems most appropriate:

http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/browse/?...08604&pv=lando
verbaptist.3957275&pp=3&Ntk=All&nr=1&Nao=1&zoom=y es#zoom
http://tinyurl.com/5qv9y

As always, they get to the root of the problem

--
geoff
raden

In message , Aidan
writes
For the sake of Jewish baby boys everywhere, it's a good thing IMM's not a
rabbi.

Mohel. (Pronounced "moil".) Mohels do circumcisions, not rabbis.

Probably good for IMM too

It would get him an honorary darwin award at least

--
geoff
Dave

Intelligence is not directly correlated with ability to do DIY. Ability
to read instruction manuals may well be.

Then how, as five year old, did I find and re-assemble my beloved tricycle
that lay in component parts in a box?
I did this, without any wordy description, but used what little intelegence
I had at that age and all checks that were made after, proved that I had
done nothing wrong in the construction.

Having said that, I continue to agree with most of what you post here :-)

Dave

IMM

If you can't spell, what chance have you of fitting ANYTHING?

Spell? Our prize snot has got a bleeding cheek.

IMM

"dave @ stejonda" wrote in message
In message , Huge
writes
"Owain" writes:
"Andy Hall" wrote
| "IMM" wrote:
| IMM is brilliant with a hacksaw.
| Unless you're a bit of Speedfit pipe.

For the sake of Jewish baby boys everywhere, it's a good thing IMM's not

rabbi.

Mohel. (Pronounced "moil".) Mohels do circumcisions, not rabbis.

Do you mean a rabbi never did your?

No need for IMM, rabbi or mohel - since this is a DIY group, the
Landover Baptist approach seems most appropriate:

http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/browse/?...&zoom=yes#zoom
http://tinyurl.com/5qv9y

Should be banned. No time for all this ridiculousness..