Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

Default dash now

Home bargains in Hawick has hand sanitiser two bottles per customer.......
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

On Fri, 06 Mar 2020 10:31:56 +0000, Jim Stewart wrote:

Home bargains in Hawick has hand sanitiser two bottles per
customer.......

Just bveen down to Aldi. Stripped bare of the large packs of loo rolls
and a few other things.

I bought my monthly donation to the food bank (a trolley load) and
someone apparently said I was panic buying. The staff soon put them right.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

On 06/03/2020 10:31, Jim Stewart wrote:
Home bargains in Hawick has hand sanitiser two bottles per customer.......

That is rather a long way for me. I can't buy the stuff locally which
is quite rediculous. I have been wondering whether I should make my own
after someone post a link to the WHO web site.

--
Michael Chare
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

On 06/03/2020 10:31, Jim Stewart wrote:
Home bargains in Hawick has hand sanitiser two bottles per customer.......

At the price some companies are charging you might want to use this instead:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Glenfarclas-Highland-Single-Scotch-Whisky/dp/B004CEV2HU

Or a strong vodka if you can't be trusted to use the scotch to wash your
hands.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

On 06/03/2020 10:31, Jim Stewart wrote:
Home bargains in Hawick has hand sanitiser two bottles per customer.......

I have several bottles of hand sanitizer, a large box of medical surface
wipes, a similar box of hand disinfecting wipes, a good supply of P3
face masks, boxes of nitrile gloves in two sizes and wraparound
protective glasses. All bought online within the past week or so.
Looking at the same sites now, it seems I got in just ahead of the rush.

--
Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

"nightjar" wrote in message
On 06/03/2020 10:31, Jim Stewart wrote:
Home bargains in Hawick has hand sanitiser two bottles per
customer.......

I have several bottles of hand sanitizer, a large box of medical surface
wipes, a similar box of hand disinfecting wipes, a good supply of P3 face
masks, boxes of nitrile gloves in two sizes and wraparound protective
glasses. All bought online within the past week or so. Looking at the same
sites now, it seems I got in just ahead of the rush.

Yebbut you have always been that anal :-(

You're the only one I have ever heard of that
is silly enough wrap the tyres of a car that
wont be used for a while in brown paper to
keep the tyres from degrading too quickly.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

On 06/03/2020 16:34, Rod Speed wrote:

"nightjar" wrote in message
On 06/03/2020 10:31, Jim Stewart wrote:
Home bargains in Hawick has hand sanitiser two bottles per
customer.......

I have several bottles of hand sanitizer, a large box of medical
surface wipes, a similar box of hand disinfecting wipes, a good supply
of P3 face masks, boxes of nitrile gloves in two sizes and wraparound
protective glasses. All bought online within the past week or so.
Looking at the same sites now, it seems I got in just ahead of the rush.

Yebbut you have always been that anal :-(

You're the only one I have ever heard of that
is silly enough wrap the tyres of a car that
wont be used for a while in brown paper to
keep the tyres from degrading too quickly.

and he was quite right too ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 03:34 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING, already!!!! LOL

On Sat, 7 Mar 2020 03:34:11 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH troll****

03:34??? LOL So for HOW long have you been up and trolling tonight again,
you clinically insane senile asshole from Arsetralia? I'll soon find out!
LOL

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

"Pancho" wrote in message
On 06/03/2020 10:31, Jim Stewart wrote:
Home bargains in Hawick has hand sanitiser two bottles per
customer.......

At the price some companies are charging you might want to use this
instead:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Glenfarclas-Highland-Single-Scotch-Whisky/dp/B004CEV2HU

Not high enough ethanol content.

Or a strong vodka

Ditto.

if you can't be trusted to use the scotch to wash your hands.

You should use metho, thats fine for hand washing,

Not ideal if you do it a lot tho, gives you very dry hands,

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

"nightjar" wrote in message
On 06/03/2020 10:31, Jim Stewart wrote:
Home bargains in Hawick has hand sanitiser two bottles per
customer.......

I have several bottles of hand sanitizer, a large box of medical surface
wipes, a similar box of hand disinfecting wipes, a good supply of P3
face masks, boxes of nitrile gloves in two sizes and wraparound
protective glasses. All bought online within the past week or so.
Looking at the same sites now, it seems I got in just ahead of the rush.

Yebbut you have always been that anal :-(

You're the only one I have ever heard of that
is silly enough wrap the tyres of a car that
wont be used for a while in brown paper to
keep the tyres from degrading too quickly.

and he was quite right too ...

Sure, but few are silly enough to bother.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 05:20 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for TWO HOURS already!!!! LOL

On Sat, 7 Mar 2020 05:20:13 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest troll****

05:20, you senile asshole troll? LOL

--
Website (from 2007) dedicated to the 86-year-old trolling senile
cretin from Oz:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

On 06/03/2020 17:40, Jim Stewart wrote:
On 06/03/2020 15:46, nightjar wrote:
On 06/03/2020 10:31, Jim Stewart wrote:
Home bargains in Hawick has hand sanitiser two bottles per
customer.......

I have several bottles of hand sanitizer, a large box of medical
surface wipes, a similar box of hand disinfecting wipes, a good supply
of P3 face masks, boxes of nitrile gloves in two sizes and wraparound
protective glasses. All bought online within the past week or so.
Looking at the same sites now, it seems I got in just ahead of the rush.

horder

Prepper :-)

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

"nightjar" wrote in message
On 06/03/2020 10:31, Jim Stewart wrote:
Home bargains in Hawick has hand sanitiser two bottles per
customer.......

I have several bottles of hand sanitizer, a large box of medical
surface wipes, a similar box of hand disinfecting wipes, a good supply
of P3 face masks, boxes of nitrile gloves in two sizes and wraparound
protective glasses. All bought online within the past week or so.
Looking at the same sites now, it seems I got in just ahead of the rush.

Yebbut you have always been that anal :-(

You're the only one I have ever heard of that
is silly enough wrap the tyres of a car that
wont be used for a while in brown paper to
keep the tyres from degrading too quickly.

You are confusing me with somebody else. I've never had a car that won't
be used for a while.

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

"nightjar" wrote in message
On 06/03/2020 10:31, Jim Stewart wrote:
Home bargains in Hawick has hand sanitiser two bottles per
customer.......

I have several bottles of hand sanitizer, a large box of medical surface
wipes, a similar box of hand disinfecting wipes, a good supply of P3
face masks, boxes of nitrile gloves in two sizes and wraparound
protective glasses. All bought online within the past week or so.
Looking at the same sites now, it seems I got in just ahead of the rush.

Yebbut you have always been that anal :-(

You're the only one I have ever heard of that
is silly enough wrap the tyres of a car that
wont be used for a while in brown paper to
keep the tyres from degrading too quickly.

You are confusing me with somebody else.

Nope.

I've never had a car that won't be used for a while.

It was while you were on holiday or something like that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

On 06/03/2020 11:29, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 06 Mar 2020 10:31:56 +0000, Jim Stewart wrote:

Home bargains in Hawick has hand sanitiser two bottles per
customer.......

Just bveen down to Aldi. Stripped bare of the large packs of loo rolls
and a few other things.

I bought my monthly donation to the food bank (a trolley load) and
someone apparently said I was panic buying. The staff soon put them right.

Panic buying of toilet rolls around my way and the shelves are bare.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

Default 86-year-old trolling senile Australian asshole!

On Sat, 7 Mar 2020 06:08:49 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH senile troll****

06:08??? NO way for you to go back to bed, senile idiot? And why would you
if Usenet is the ONLY place where you can talk to someone without them being
able to quickly get away from you! LOL

--
Keema Nam addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You are now exposed as a liar, as well as an ignorant troll."
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 06:51 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for THREE AND A HALF HOURS already!!!! LOL

On Sat, 7 Mar 2020 06:51:29 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the 86-year-old trolling senile asshole's latest troll****

06:51 and OVER THREE HOURS of your idiotic trolling already, you senile
piece of ****? LOL

--
Website (from 2007) dedicated to the 86-year-old trolling senile
cretin from Oz:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

alan_m wrote:
On 06/03/2020 11:29, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 06 Mar 2020 10:31:56 +0000, Jim Stewart wrote:

Home bargains in Hawick has hand sanitiser two bottles per
customer.......

Just bveen down to Aldi. Stripped bare of the large packs of loo rolls
and a few other things.

I bought my monthly donation to the food bank (a trolley load) and
someone apparently said I was panic buying. The staff soon put them right.

Panic buying of toilet rolls around my way and the shelves are bare.

What is one supposed to do with a toilet roll that helps avoid a viral
infection? ... or shouldn't I ask?

--
Chris Green
·
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

"Chris Green" wrote in message ...
alan_m wrote:
On 06/03/2020 11:29, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 06 Mar 2020 10:31:56 +0000, Jim Stewart wrote:

Home bargains in Hawick has hand sanitiser two bottles per
customer.......

Just bveen down to Aldi. Stripped bare of the large packs of loo rolls
and a few other things.

I bought my monthly donation to the food bank (a trolley load) and
someone apparently said I was panic buying. The staff soon put them right.

Panic buying of toilet rolls around my way and the shelves are bare.

What is one supposed to do with a toilet roll that helps avoid a viral
infection? ... or shouldn't I ask?

Presumably its to dry your hands with after washing them or using
the cream. They're then flushed down the lavatory. Its cheaper than
using paper towels and using ordinary towels might pass on the
the infection, Its probably all ******** but was probably recommended
on a TV programme or something.

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

alan_m wrote:
On 06/03/2020 11:29, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 06 Mar 2020 10:31:56 +0000, Jim Stewart wrote:

Home bargains in Hawick has hand sanitiser two bottles per
customer.......

Just bveen down to Aldi. Stripped bare of the large packs of loo rolls
and a few other things.

I bought my monthly donation to the food bank (a trolley load) and
someone apparently said I was panic buying. The staff soon put them
right.

Panic buying of toilet rolls around my way and the shelves are bare.

What is one supposed to do with a toilet roll that helps avoid a viral
infection? ... or shouldn't I ask?

Presumably its to dry your hands with after washing them or using the
cream. They're then flushed down the lavatory.

Cant be that. No one is furiously washing their hands here
yet because there have been no confirmed infected people
in my substantial town yet, or anywhere near it, an yet the
shelves are bare of dunny paper and the supermarkets will
only let you buy a couple now when they have any.

Its cheaper than using paper towels and using ordinary towels might pass
on the the infection,

And yet the official hand washing instructions say
nothing about drying your hands with dunny paper.
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/health-5...w-germs-spread

Its probably all ******** but was probably recommended
on a TV programme or something.

No it isnt here.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

On 06/03/2020 21:30, michael adams wrote:

Its probably all ******** but was probably recommended
on a TV programme or something.

When Mark Carney morphed from being a climate change expert to a medical
expert overnight and said that we are all going to be infected by Covid
19 the UK population took notice and started buying supplies for their 2
to 4 weeks of self isolation.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

"alan_m" wrote in message
On 06/03/2020 21:30, michael adams wrote:

Its probably all ******** but was probably recommended on a TV programme
or something.

When Mark Carney morphed from being a climate change expert to a medical
expert overnight and said that we are all going to be infected by Covid 19
the UK population took notice and started buying supplies for their 2 to 4
weeks of self isolation.

Doesnt explain why the supermarket shelves
have been stripped of dunny paper in Oz tho.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

On 06/03/2020 21:00, Chris Green wrote:
alan_m wrote:
On 06/03/2020 11:29, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 06 Mar 2020 10:31:56 +0000, Jim Stewart wrote:

Home bargains in Hawick has hand sanitiser two bottles per
customer.......

Just bveen down to Aldi. Stripped bare of the large packs of loo rolls
and a few other things.

I bought my monthly donation to the food bank (a trolley load) and
someone apparently said I was panic buying. The staff soon put them right.

Panic buying of toilet rolls around my way and the shelves are bare.

What is one supposed to do with a toilet roll that helps avoid a viral
infection? ... or shouldn't I ask?

waste of time if you put the roll on the holder the wrong way i.e. with
the paper touching the wall....
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

"nightjar" wrote in message
On 06/03/2020 10:31, Jim Stewart wrote:
Home bargains in Hawick has hand sanitiser two bottles per
customer.......

I have several bottles of hand sanitizer, a large box of medical
surface wipes, a similar box of hand disinfecting wipes, a good
supply of P3 face masks, boxes of nitrile gloves in two sizes and
wraparound protective glasses. All bought online within the past
week or so. Looking at the same sites now, it seems I got in just
ahead of the rush.

Yebbut you have always been that anal :-(

You're the only one I have ever heard of that
is silly enough wrap the tyres of a car that
wont be used for a while in brown paper to
keep the tyres from degrading too quickly.

and he was quite right too ...

Sure, but few are silly enough to bother.

depends how cheap you are and how long you keep your tyres ....and why
do yanks spell tyres as tires ?...

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

In message , Jim Stewart
writes

depends how cheap you are and how long you keep your tyres ....and why
do yanks spell tyres as tires ?...

Whi shouldn't they?
--
Ian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Admittedly from Facebook source so take it or leave it for accuracy but worth thinking about.

"I'm a doctor and an Infectious Diseases Specialist. I've been at this for more than 20 years seeing sick patients on a daily basis. I have worked in inner city hospitals and in the poorest slums of Africa. HIV-AIDS, Hepatitis,TB, SARS, Measles, Shingles, Whooping cough, Diphtheria...there is little I haven't been exposed to in my profession. And with notable exception of SARS, very little has left me feeling vulnerable, overwhelmed or downright scared.

I am not scared of Covid-19. I am concerned about the implications of a novel infectious agent that has spread the world over and continues to find new footholds in different soil. I am rightly concerned for the welfare of those who are elderly, in frail health or disenfranchised who stand to suffer mostly, and disproportionately, at the hands of this new scourge. But I am not scared of Covid-19.

What I am scared about is the loss of reason and wave of fear that has induced the masses of society into a spellbinding spiral of panic, stockpiling obscene quantities of anything that could fill a bomb shelter adequately in a post-apocalyptic world. I am scared of the N95 masks that are stolen from hospitals and urgent care clinics where they are actually needed for front line healthcare providers and instead are being donned in airports, malls, and coffee lounges, perpetuating even more fear and suspicion of others. I am scared that our hospitals will be overwhelmed with anyone who thinks they " probably don't have it but may as well get checked out no matter what because you just never know..." and those with heart failure, emphysema, pneumonia and strokes will pay the price for overfilled ER waiting rooms with only so many doctors and nurses to assess.

I am scared that travel restrictions will become so far reaching that weddings will be canceled, graduations missed and family reunions will not materialize. And well, even that big party called the Olympic Games...that could be kyboshed too. Can you even
imagine?

I'm scared those same epidemic fears will limit trade, harm partnerships in multiple sectors, business and otherwise and ultimately culminate in a global recession.

But mostly, I'm scared about what message we are telling our kids when faced with a threat. Instead of reason, rationality, openmindedness and altruism, we are telling them to panic, be fearful, suspicious, reactionary and self-interested.

Covid-19 is nowhere near over. It will be coming to a city, a hospital, a friend, even a family member near you at some point. Expect it. Stop waiting to be surprised further. The fact is the virus itself will not likely do much harm when it arrives. But our own behaviors and "fight for yourself above all else" attitude could prove disastrous.

I implore you all. Temper fear with reason, panic with patience and uncertainty with education. We have an opportunity to learn a great deal about health hygiene and limiting the spread of innumerable transmissible diseases in our society. Let's meet this challenge together in the best spirit of compassion for others, patience, and above all, an unfailing effort to seek truth, facts and knowledge as opposed to conjecture, speculation and catastrophizing.

Facts not fear. Clean hands. Open hearts.
Our children will thank us for it.

#washurhands #geturflushot #respect #patiencenotpanic
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

On 07/03/2020 08:06, Ian Jackson wrote:
In message , Jim Stewart
writes

depends how cheap you are and how long you keep your tyres ....and why
do yanks spell tyresÂ* asÂ* tires ?...

Whi shouldn't they?

just not british that's why....not colorfull enough
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I'd like to know why all the chemists have sold out of Paracitamol. I mean
come on folks.

Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Jim Stewart" wrote in message
Home bargains in Hawick has hand sanitiser two bottles per customer.......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Plenty of paracetamol here. Ibuprofen is scarce. It's rational for
people to make sure they have /some/ of them now. They are the stock
thing to take for a mild fever as a result of a virus.

I'd like to know why all the chemists have sold out of Paracitamol. I mean
come on folks.

Brian

--
Robin
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

Default Lonely Mentally Sick Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sat, 7 Mar 2020 10:34:51 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Presumably its to dry your hands with after washing them or using the
cream. They're then flushed down the lavatory.

Cant be that. No one is furiously washing their hands here

....and the pathologic auto-contradicting continues... LMAO

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Cynic wrote

[...]

More fool you.

**** all are that stupid.

I am scared of the N95 masks that are stolen
from hospitals and urgent care clinics where
they are actually needed for front line healthcare
providers and instead are being donned in
airports, malls, and coffee lounges,

**** all are that stupid.

perpetuating even more fear and suspicion of others.

Hardly the end of civilisation as we know it.

I am scared that our hospitals will be overwhelmed
with anyone who thinks they " probably don't have
it but may as well get checked out no matter what
because you just never know..."

More fool you.

and those with heart failure, emphysema, pneumonia
and strokes will pay the price for overfilled ER waiting
rooms with only so many doctors and nurses to assess.

Taint gunna happen.

I am scared that travel restrictions will become so far
reaching that weddings will be canceled, graduations
missed and family reunions will not materialize.

Hardly the end of civilisation as we know it.

And well, even that big party called the
Olympic Games...that could be kyboshed too.

Hardly the end of civilisation as we know it.

Can you even imagine?

Yep.

I'm scared those same epidemic fears will limit trade,

More fool you.

harm partnerships in multiple sectors,

Ditto.

business and otherwise and ultimately
culminate in a global recession.

Hardly the end of civilisation as we know it.

But mostly, I'm scared about what message we
are telling our kids when faced with a threat.

More fool you.

Instead of reason, rationality, openmindedness
and altruism, we are telling them to panic, be
fearful, suspicious, reactionary and self-interested.

Hardly the end of civilisation as we know it.

Covid-19 is nowhere near over.

Duh.

Go and **** yourself.

The fact is the virus itself will not
likely do much harm when it arrives.

Its already killed thousands and ****ed the lives of
hundreds of thousands in only a couple of months.

But our own behaviors and "fight for yourself
above all else" attitude could prove disastrous.

Fantasy.

I implore you all.

Down on your knees...

Bull****.

Let's meet this challenge together in the best spirit
of compassion for others, patience, and above all, an
unfailing effort to seek truth, facts and knowledge as
opposed to conjecture, speculation and catastrophizing.

Too boring.

Facts not fear. Clean hands. Open hearts.
Our children will thank us for it.

They never do.

#washurhands #geturflushot #respect #patiencenotpanic

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/03/2020 08:12, Cynic wrote:
[...]

don't see the point of stockpiling food...when you get it you won't be
hungry ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

On Sat, 7 Mar 2020 12:39:53 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

When Mark Carney morphed from being a climate change expert to a medical
expert overnight and said that we are all going to be infected by Covid 19
the UK population took notice and started buying supplies for their 2 to 4
weeks of self isolation.

Doesn¢t explain why the supermarket shelves
have been stripped of dunny paper in Oz tho.

....and the pathological auto-contradicting continues... LMAO

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

"nightjar" wrote in message
On 06/03/2020 10:31, Jim Stewart wrote:
Home bargains in Hawick has hand sanitiser two bottles per
customer.......

I have several bottles of hand sanitizer, a large box of medical
surface wipes, a similar box of hand disinfecting wipes, a good
supply of P3 face masks, boxes of nitrile gloves in two sizes and
wraparound protective glasses. All bought online within the past
week or so. Looking at the same sites now, it seems I got in just
ahead of the rush.

Yebbut you have always been that anal :-(

You're the only one I have ever heard of that
is silly enough wrap the tyres of a car that
wont be used for a while in brown paper to
keep the tyres from degrading too quickly.

You are confusing me with somebody else.

Nope.

Definitely

I've never had a car that won't be used for a while.

It was while you were on holiday or something like that.

When I go away, I either drive where I am going or, more rarely these
days, leave my car in an airport car park.

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote

I'd like to know why all the chemists have sold out of Paracitamol.

I know why, panicers are stupid. That’s why they panic.

I mean come on folks.

Wot abart us with diarrhoea ?

"Jim Stewart" wrote in message
Home bargains in Hawick has hand sanitiser two bottles per
customer.......

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

"nightjar" wrote in message
[...]

and when you come back the battery is flat because of the current drain
that modern cars have
Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

More fool you...

when you get it you won't be hungry ...

But when you are self isolating without having got it, you may well be.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

"nightjar" wrote in message
On 06/03/2020 10:31, Jim Stewart wrote:
Home bargains in Hawick has hand sanitiser two bottles per
customer.......

I have several bottles of hand sanitizer, a large box of medical
surface wipes, a similar box of hand disinfecting wipes, a good supply
of P3 face masks, boxes of nitrile gloves in two sizes and wraparound
protective glasses. All bought online within the past week or so.
Looking at the same sites now, it seems I got in just ahead of the
rush.

Yebbut you have always been that anal :-(

You're the only one I have ever heard of that
is silly enough wrap the tyres of a car that
wont be used for a while in brown paper to
keep the tyres from degrading too quickly.

You are confusing me with somebody else.

Nope.

Definitely

We'll see...

I've never had a car that won't be used for a while.

It was while you were on holiday or something like that.

When I go away, I either drive where I am going or, more rarely these
days, leave my car in an airport car park.

You didnt then.

Super glue on a car dash Dave UK diy 12 March 1st 05 10:01 AM
GM digtial dash round #1 BOB URZ Electronics Repair 2 February 17th 05 10:39 AM
GM digital dash BOB URZ Electronics Repair 8 February 14th 05 02:43 AM
Fixing flashing tape to pebble dash. andrewpreece UK diy 2 February 7th 05 05:48 PM
Slurry Dash. TOM UK diy 5 July 8th 04 12:45 AM