Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur
Nightjar Nightjar is offline

Default dash now

On 06/03/2020 16:34, Rod Speed wrote:

"nightjar" wrote in message
On 06/03/2020 10:31, Jim Stewart wrote:
Home bargains in Hawick has hand sanitiser two bottles per
customer.......

I have several bottles of hand sanitizer, a large box of medical
surface wipes, a similar box of hand disinfecting wipes, a good supply
of P3 face masks, boxes of nitrile gloves in two sizes and wraparound
protective glasses. All bought online within the past week or so.
Looking at the same sites now, it seems I got in just ahead of the rush.

Yebbut you have always been that anal :-(

You're the only one I have ever heard of that
is silly enough wrap the tyres of a car that
wont be used for a while in brown paper to
keep the tyres from degrading too quickly.

You are confusing me with somebody else. I've never had a car that won't
be used for a while.

--
Colin Bignell