Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Double glazing beading on the outside?!?

Why do some glaziers fit the beading on the outside of windows? Surely, common sense tells us to put the part you can easily remove on the inside, for security.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default CAUTION!!! Birdbrain, the Abnormal Pathological Attention Whore, Strikes, AGAIN!

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 13:53:09 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (aka "Commander Kinsey",
"James Wilkinson", "Steven ******","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.),
the pathological resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

FLUSH the PROVEN clinically insane sociopathic Scottish attention whore's
latest attention-baiting sick bull**** unread again

--
about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
trolling:

--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a ****ing moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"the **** poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson Sword" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "James
Wilkinson" LOL):

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic ****** Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a ******** with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to

--
Lewis about nym-shifting Birdbrain:
"Typical narcissist troll, thinks his **** is so grand he has the right to
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Surely most of the outside beading is only cosmetic, the real fixings are
inside, unless of course you have old ones like mine... grin.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0e10u0rnwdg98l@glass...
Why do some glaziers fit the beading on the outside of windows? Surely,
common sense tells us to put the part you can easily remove on the inside,
for security.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Surely most of the outside beading is only cosmetic, the real fixings are
inside.

Yes, there should be no removable beading on the outside. The frames are
fitted without glass with the non-removable (plastic welded) beading for
the glass on the outside. The glass panels are then fitted from the
inside and the removable beading clipped inside to fix the glass in
position.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert! LOL

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 15:52:01 -0000, Brainless & Daft, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

Surely most

Surely you are one of the daftest, troll-feeding senile assholes around,
Brainless & Daft!

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 27/01/2020 13:53, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why do some glaziers fit the beading on the outside of windows? Surely,
common sense tells us to put the part you can easily remove on the
inside, for security.

Windows and doors may be glazed internally or externally.

Internal glazing means that the glass units are installed with glazing
beads inserted into the frames from the inside.

External glazing means that the glass units are installed with glazing
beads inserted into the frames from the outside.

Both are equally secure, provided either security tape or glass locks
are installed, with external beading.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

It's not cosmetic, it's what holds the glass in! The modern equivalent of putty.

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 15:52:01 -0000, Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote:

Surely most of the outside beading is only cosmetic, the real fixings are
inside, unless of course you have old ones like mine... grin.
Brian

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 16:20:56 -0000, alan_m wrote:

Surely most of the outside beading is only cosmetic, the real fixings are
inside.

Yes, there should be no removable beading on the outside. The frames are
fitted without glass with the non-removable (plastic welded) beading for
the glass on the outside. The glass panels are then fitted from the
inside and the removable beading clipped inside to fix the glass in
position.

Agreed, although I wouldn't call the outside "beading". It's just a solid frame.

So why were some made with the removable beading on the outside?
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 16:32:40 -0000, Andy Bennet wrote:

On 27/01/2020 13:53, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why do some glaziers fit the beading on the outside of windows? Surely,
common sense tells us to put the part you can easily remove on the
inside, for security.

Windows and doors may be glazed internally or externally.

Internal glazing means that the glass units are installed with glazing
beads inserted into the frames from the inside.

External glazing means that the glass units are installed with glazing
beads inserted into the frames from the outside.

Both are equally secure, provided either security tape or glass locks
are installed, with external beading.

How can external beading be secure? The burglar just does the reverse of what the installer did. I've done it to my own and my neighbour's windows very easily. Them because they locked themselves out, mine so I could get a sofa into the house which wouldn't fit through the stupidly narrow hall.

What is "security tape" - the word tape makes me think it's easily removed.

What are "glass locks"? Surely just put the beading on the inside, then you don't need whatever those are.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 27/01/2020 16:42, Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

Externally glazed widows tend to have thinner frames and look more
aesthetically pleasing rather than the thick framed internally beaded units.

Internally beaded widows can be easily kicked in. Modern externally
glazed windows have security tape (double sided tape with a rubber
filler)_ on the iside of the glass securing it to the frame. This makes
is virtually impossible to remove the glass from the outside even after
removing the beads. You need inside access to prise away the glass from
the tape.

Granted older type glazing from the 70's and 80's was externally beaded
but did not have security measures fitted.

Any house is a piece of **** to break in to if you put your mind to it,
it's just a question of difficulty.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Commander Kinsey wrote

Why do some glaziers fit the beading on
the outside of windows? Surely, common
sense tells us to put the part you can
easily remove on the inside, for security.

All rather academic when real crims just break the glass.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 27 January 2020 16:42:06 UTC, Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

They aren't secure. However in the UK at least you won't find it any more. It went through a phase of having "security clips" fitted beneath the beads to stop the glass being easily removed.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 16:59:35 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Why do some glaziers fit the beading on
the outside of windows? Surely, common
sense tells us to put the part you can
easily remove on the inside, for security.

All rather academic when real crims just break the glass.

That's noisy. I can get into a window with external beading silently.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 16:49:28 -0000, Andy Bennet wrote:

[...]

I don't see why, they're just fitted the other way round.

Internally beaded widows can be easily kicked in. Modern externally
glazed windows have security tape (double sided tape with a rubber
filler)_ on the iside of the glass securing it to the frame. This makes
is virtually impossible to remove the glass from the outside even after
removing the beads. You need inside access to prise away the glass from
the tape.

The amount of force to remove the beading on glazing I've seen would be more than that to break the glass.

Granted older type glazing from the 70's and 80's was externally beaded
but did not have security measures fitted.

Mine is as such, but was fitted in 2010.

Any house is a piece of **** to break in to if you put your mind to it,
it's just a question of difficulty.

Yip, I cracked the glass when I broke into my neighbour's house. External beading but difficult to get out (old and perished plastic - I think fitted about 2000). Didn't stop me gaining access, but I did damage their glass. I was trying to get in to let them in after they locked themselves out.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 27/01/2020 16:49, Andy Bennet wrote:
[...]

Properly installed, older type glazing, without security tape, was not
that insecure. When the external beading was clipped in, the glass was
still loose. The glass was clamped into place (also jamming the external
beading tight against the frame) by tapping (quite hard) a rubber seal
between the glass and the inner frame.

Any house is a piece of **** to break in to if you put your mind to it,
it's just a question of difficulty.

It seems a common way at the moment is melting part of the frame to
remove the glazing.

SteveW

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 17:22:40 -0000, harry wrote:

[...]

Pretty stupid to have ever invented it in the first place. A window, easy access point for burglar. Let's see, where shall we put the thing that you can peel off? About as stupid as fitting a Yale lock on the outside of the door!
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 17:31:13 -0000, Steve Walker wrote:

[...]

Mine was installed in 2005, I removed (and successfully and neatly replaced) the external beading, entirely from the outside, to remove the glass to get a sofa into the house. 5 minutes and a small screwdriver was all that was required. I made no noise at all.

Any house is a piece of **** to break in to if you put your mind to it,
it's just a question of difficulty.

It seems a common way at the moment is melting part of the frame to
remove the glazing.

Good idea. I was thinking a multitool, but that's loud.

What really amuses me is PVC doors with 7 point locks. But you can just put your foot through the PVC panel....
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert! LOL

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 16:49:28 +0000, Andy Bennet, the mentally challenged,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

Any house is a piece of **** to break in to if you put your mind to it,
it's just a question of difficulty.

A piece of **** that yet is a question of difficulty? ****ing stupid
driveling senile idiot! LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 03:59 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING, already!!!! LOL

On Tue, 28 Jan 2020 03:59:35 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH senile asshole's usual troll****

03:59 am in Australia? AGAIN? So, for HOW long have you been up and trolling
this night already, you clinically insane trolling senile pest?

cretin from Oz:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 09:22:40 -0800 (PST), harry, another brain dead
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered:

They aren't secure. However in the UK at least you won't find it any more.
It went through a phase of having "security clips" fitted beneath the
beads to stop the glass being easily removed.

You'd better worry that the troll doesn't remove the last remnants of your
brain, troll-feeding senile idiot! tsk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 16:49:28 +0000, Andy Bennet
wrote:

snip

Modern externally
glazed windows have security tape (double sided tape with a rubber
filler)_ on the iside of the glass securing it to the frame. This makes
is virtually impossible to remove the glass from the outside even after
removing the beads. You need inside access to prise away the glass from
the tape.

Or after slicing though the tape with a craft knife etc.

Cheers, T i m
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0e2ampnkwdg98l@glass...
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 16:59:35 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Why do some glaziers fit the beading on
the outside of windows? Surely, common
sense tells us to put the part you can
easily remove on the inside, for security.

All rather academic when real crims just break the glass.

That's noisy.

Not if you do it properly with tape keeping the bits from falling.

I can get into a window with external beading silently.

Same with breaking it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

snip

Modern externally
glazed windows have security tape (double sided tape with a rubber
filler)_ on the iside of the glass securing it to the frame. This makes
is virtually impossible to remove the glass from the outside even after
removing the beads. You need inside access to prise away the glass from
the tape.

Or after slicing though the tape with a craft knife etc.

Isn't that the other side of the glass?
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 18:42:05 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0e2ampnkwdg98l@glass...
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 16:59:35 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Why do some glaziers fit the beading on
the outside of windows? Surely, common
sense tells us to put the part you can
easily remove on the inside, for security.

All rather academic when real crims just break the glass.

That's noisy.

Not if you do it properly with tape keeping the bits from falling.

I can get into a window with external beading silently.

Same with breaking it.

Nowhere near as quiet. You still make a bang, even if you can muffle the shattering noise. And the only tool you need? A small screwdriver.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

newsp.0e2a26mowdg98l@glass...
wrote:

[...]

But its also much more expensive if you do lock yourself
out and few burglars bother to remove the glass.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

newsp.0e2eeqh6wdg98l@glass...
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0e2ampnkwdg98l@glass...
On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 16:59:35 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Why do some glaziers fit the beading on
the outside of windows? Surely, common
sense tells us to put the part you can
easily remove on the inside, for security.

All rather academic when real crims just break the glass.

That's noisy.

Not if you do it properly with tape keeping the bits from falling.

I can get into a window with external beading silently.

Same with breaking it.

Nowhere near as quiet. You still make a bang, even if you can muffle the
shattering noise.

Not with a padded thing you break it with.

And the only tool you need? A small screwdriver.

But the other way lets you break any window.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 27/01/2020 13:53:09, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why do some glaziers fit the beading on the outside of windows? Surely,
common sense tells us to put the part you can easily remove on the
inside, for security.

Most glaziers use silicone sealant to stick the glass to the frame. It
doesn't matter which side the beading is, no manner of levering will get
the glass out in one piece.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

snip

Modern externally
glazed windows have security tape (double sided tape with a rubber
filler)_ on the iside of the glass securing it to the frame. This makes
is virtually impossible to remove the glass from the outside even after
removing the beads. You need inside access to prise away the glass from
the tape.

Or after slicing though the tape with a craft knife etc.

Isn't that the other side of the glass?

On the inside, yes.

External glazing has an internal (rigid) glazing bead / frame and so
*would* be insecure if you *only* held the glass in with an external
(clipped in) glazing bead.

So, they fit the frame, tape the inside of the frame but don't peel
the outer protective layer off (/ completely), set the glass on
spacers to get it central [1], hold the glass away slightly, peel the
tape and then set the glass fully home, then tap in the (external)
glazing beads (or various versions of the above).

The tape is usually black and very strong (like RC servo tape).

Cheers, T i m

[1] Or tow / heel if it's a side hung opener etc.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 17:34:08 -0000, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

Pretty stupid to have ever invented it in the first place. A window, easy access point for burglar.

Yes, if you break it.

Let's see, where shall we put the thing that you can peel off?

You can't, you can only cut though it from the inside, try to prise
the glass out then you will brake the glass in any case.

About as stupid as fitting a Yale lock on the outside of the door!

It would be if it was like that but it isn't. It's more like number
plates that are held to your car via double sided tape but where the
plates self destruct when you try to peel them off. Or external
security / anti-tamper tags or ...

Cheers, T i m
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 19:20:11 -0000, Fredxx wrote:

On 27/01/2020 13:53:09, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why do some glaziers fit the beading on the outside of windows? Surely,
common sense tells us to put the part you can easily remove on the
inside, for security.

Most glaziers use silicone sealant to stick the glass to the frame. It
doesn't matter which side the beading is, no manner of levering will get
the glass out in one piece.

I'm glad mine didn't do that. So what do you do when you want to change the glass, or remove it for some reason, like I did to get a large piece of furniture into the house?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

This "external glazing" is confusing me. Could you just stick to "externally beaded"? The glass ain't internal or external, it's in the middle.

And why these spacers? Can't they just make the glass the right size in the first place? Sounds like a kludge to me.

The tape is usually black and very strong (like RC servo tape).

Now that I'm familiar with.

Cheers, T i m

[1] Or tow / heel if it's a side hung opener etc.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 19:30:55 -0000, T i m wrote:

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 17:34:08 -0000, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

Pretty stupid to have ever invented it in the first place. A window, easy access point for burglar.

Yes, if you break it.

Let's see, where shall we put the thing that you can peel off?

You can't, you can only cut though it from the inside, try to prise
the glass out then you will brake the glass in any case.

About as stupid as fitting a Yale lock on the outside of the door!

It would be if it was like that but it isn't. It's more like number
plates that are held to your car via double sided tape but where the
plates self destruct when you try to peel them off. Or external
security / anti-tamper tags or ...

Nope, my windows you can simply take the beading off the outside using a small flat bladed screwdriver, then lift the glass out. I did it myself. Entirely from the outside. Now if the windows were the other way round, the only possible way to remove the glass would be from the inside.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 17:36:42 -0000, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

Mine was installed in 2005, I removed (and successfully and neatly replaced) the external beading, entirely from the outside, to remove the glass to get a sofa into the house. 5 minutes and a small screwdriver was all that was required. I made no noise at all.

Then the glass wasn't taped in and I suggest the windows fitted
unprofessionally (or a really crap and insecure design).

To remove (rather than break) a properly externally glazed DG unit you
would have to fist get inside the window and cut though the tape with
a suitable knife (craft / Don Carlos / Moon) and *only then* can you
remove the glass unit.

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 19:35:32 -0000, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

So, they fit the frame, tape the inside of the frame but don't peel
the outer protective layer off (/ completely), set the glass on
spacers to get it central [1], hold the glass away slightly, peel the
tape and then set the glass fully home, then tap in the (external)
glazing beads (or various versions of the above).

This "external glazing" is confusing me. Could you just stick to "externally beaded"?

Nope, I'm using the proper terms for that trade.

The glass ain't internal or external, it's in the middle.

But it's *fitted* from one side (in or out).

And why these spacers? Can't they just make the glass the right size in the first place? Sounds like a kludge to me.

It's safer to leave a little room for movement / expansion when making
a sealed DG unit and so to set it in the middle of the frame they
often use spacers / packers. Packers are also required to set up (toe
/ heel) a side opening door / window so a gap is still required. The
packers can be as thin as 1mm (from memory).

The tape is usually black and very strong (like RC servo tape).

Now that I'm familiar with.

Phew, that's a start then! ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 19:41:20 -0000, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 19:30:55 -0000, T i m wrote:

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 17:34:08 -0000, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

Pretty stupid to have ever invented it in the first place. A window, easy access point for burglar.

Yes, if you break it.

Let's see, where shall we put the thing that you can peel off?

You can't, you can only cut though it from the inside, try to prise
the glass out then you will brake the glass in any case.

About as stupid as fitting a Yale lock on the outside of the door!

It would be if it was like that but it isn't. It's more like number
plates that are held to your car via double sided tape but where the
plates self destruct when you try to peel them off. Or external
security / anti-tamper tags or ...

Nope, my windows you can simply take the beading off the outside using a small flat bladed screwdriver, then lift the glass out.

Then they are sh1t and insecure.

I did it myself. Entirely from the outside.

I know, you have said, several times.

Now if the windows were the other way round, the only possible way to remove the glass would be from the inside.

Same if they were securely taped and you then also have less chance of
kicking them in or them leaking.

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 19:33:09 -0000, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 19:20:11 -0000, Fredxx wrote:

On 27/01/2020 13:53:09, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why do some glaziers fit the beading on the outside of windows? Surely,
common sense tells us to put the part you can easily remove on the
inside, for security.

Most glaziers use silicone sealant to stick the glass to the frame. It
doesn't matter which side the beading is, no manner of levering will get
the glass out in one piece.

I'm glad mine didn't do that. So what do you do when you want to change the glass, or remove it for some reason, like I did to get a large piece of furniture into the house?

Cut the seal out from the inside.

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Tue, 28 Jan 2020 06:06:28 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two abnormal sociopathic cretins' latest troll****

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 19:20:11 -0000, Fredxx wrote:

On 27/01/2020 13:53:09, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why do some glaziers fit the beading on the outside of windows? Surely,
common sense tells us to put the part you can easily remove on the
inside, for security.

Most glaziers use silicone sealant to stick the glass to the frame. It
doesn't matter which side the beading is, no manner of levering will get
the glass out in one piece.

I'm glad mine didn't do that.* So what do you do when you want to change the glass, or remove it for some reason, like I did to get a large piece of furniture into the house?

I have six 6' patio doors and one 3' door into my house.** Why would I want to remove the glass just to move some furniture in/out?

--
Get off my lawn!

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 28 Jan 2020 06:12:35 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH more troll**** of the two trolling prize idiots

--
TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal ****wit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 19:20:11 +0000, Fredxx, another brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, driveled again:

Most glaziers use silicone sealant to stick the glass to the frame. It
doesn't matter which side the beading is, no manner of levering will get
the glass out in one piece.

Yet another senile idiot who couldn't resist taking the Scottish ******'s
latest idiotic troll! LOL