FormbyMax

Default Hotpoint LarderFridge - Spares

Hi,

I have a Hotpoint RLA50 larder fridge and I need a new door bin, the large
one from the bottom for bottles etc.

Any suggestions as to where I might find one, or is it a Hotpoint job?

Thanks in advance,

Max
Lurch

On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 14:38:37 GMT, FormbyMax strung
together this:

I have a Hotpoint RLA50 larder fridge and I need a new door bin, the large
one from the bottom for bottles etc.

Any suggestions as to where I might find one, or is it a Hotpoint job?

I'm assuming you've not had the fridge long so try ringing Hotpoint up
and moan a bit, they quite often just send out bit's like that FOC. If
that doesn't work ask if you can buy one, or I can sell you one.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd
FormbyMax

Lurch wrote in
:

On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 14:38:37 GMT, FormbyMax strung
together this:

I have a Hotpoint RLA50 larder fridge and I need a new door bin, the
large one from the bottom for bottles etc.

Any suggestions as to where I might find one, or is it a Hotpoint job?

I'm assuming you've not had the fridge long so try ringing Hotpoint up
and moan a bit, they quite often just send out bit's like that FOC. If
that doesn't work ask if you can buy one, or I can sell you one.

Thanks, i'll give it a go and let you know if i have no joy
The Natural Philosopher

FormbyMax wrote:

Lurch wrote in
:

On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 14:38:37 GMT, FormbyMax strung
together this:

I have a Hotpoint RLA50 larder fridge and I need a new door bin, the
large one from the bottom for bottles etc.

Any suggestions as to where I might find one, or is it a Hotpoint job?

I'm assuming you've not had the fridge long so try ringing Hotpoint up
and moan a bit, they quite often just send out bit's like that FOC. If
that doesn't work ask if you can buy one, or I can sell you one.

Thanks, i'll give it a go and let you know if i have no joy

www.hoptpoint.co.uk - thers an online spares shop somehere.

Lurch

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 15:30:17 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
strung together this:

www.hoptpoint.co.uk - thers an online spares shop somehere.

More likely to be http://www.hotpoint.co.uk
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd

Good comprehensive supplier of spares, cheap? Z UK diy 0 February 20th 04 05:04 PM
Hotpoint Fridge Freezer Ian UK diy 2 January 14th 04 12:44 AM
Hotpoint (OLD) burner wiring help needed LVsuprstar Home Repair 1 December 25th 03 12:53 AM
Hotpoint Dishwasher Problem Jim Orchard UK diy 4 November 10th 03 10:12 PM