DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hotpoint LarderFridge - Spares (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/64387-hotpoint-larderfridge-spares.html)

FormbyMax August 9th 04 03:38 PM

Hotpoint LarderFridge - Spares

Hi,

I have a Hotpoint RLA50 larder fridge and I need a new door bin, the large
one from the bottom for bottles etc.

Any suggestions as to where I might find one, or is it a Hotpoint job?

Thanks in advance,

Max

Lurch August 9th 04 09:17 PM

Hotpoint LarderFridge - Spares

On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 14:38:37 GMT, FormbyMax strung
together this:

I have a Hotpoint RLA50 larder fridge and I need a new door bin, the large
one from the bottom for bottles etc.

Any suggestions as to where I might find one, or is it a Hotpoint job?

I'm assuming you've not had the fridge long so try ringing Hotpoint up
and moan a bit, they quite often just send out bit's like that FOC. If
that doesn't work ask if you can buy one, or I can sell you one.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd

FormbyMax August 12th 04 03:07 PM

Hotpoint LarderFridge - Spares

Lurch wrote in
:

On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 14:38:37 GMT, FormbyMax strung
together this:

I have a Hotpoint RLA50 larder fridge and I need a new door bin, the
large one from the bottom for bottles etc.

Any suggestions as to where I might find one, or is it a Hotpoint job?

I'm assuming you've not had the fridge long so try ringing Hotpoint up
and moan a bit, they quite often just send out bit's like that FOC. If
that doesn't work ask if you can buy one, or I can sell you one.

Thanks, i'll give it a go and let you know if i have no joy

The Natural Philosopher August 12th 04 03:30 PM

Hotpoint LarderFridge - Spares

FormbyMax wrote:

Lurch wrote in
:

www.hoptpoint.co.uk - thers an online spares shop somehere.

Lurch August 13th 04 05:05 PM

Hotpoint LarderFridge - Spares

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 15:30:17 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
strung together this:

www.hoptpoint.co.uk - thers an online spares shop somehere.

More likely to be http://www.hotpoint.co.uk
--