LVsuprstar

Default Hotpoint (OLD) burner wiring help needed

I unhooked all the wires from all four burners of my old stove and stupidly
threw away the paper I wrote the wiring "key" on. Three wires of course, red,
black, white. All Burners have three leads also. looking down at the top of a
burner, one wire is jumped to two resistive coils(?) on the right
side...following them around the two that are hooked together each end in a
differant terminal. (of course) Resistance between far right terminal and far
left is 73 ohms. Far right and middle is 95. Left and middle is 168. Which wire
goes where??? Please help ASAP need to start cooking! :-)

I could just guess test but last time a breaker blew in this 30+ year old house
I needed to replace the breaker!!!

BTW, It's a Hotpoint (GE) catalog number RJ408RS 15 (No Help on the Hotpoint
site or over the phone...too old.)

Happy holidays from a dummy!
LVsuprstar

Can't easily get to the rear of the unit...Stove and house 30 years old and
don't wanna go there! :-)