Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Inkjet print a good indicator of adequate levels for a Boots photoprint?

In article ,
Mike Halmarack wrote:
I really apreciate the suggestions that have been made and am applying
them as best I can.
At the moment I have an old LG TV as a main monitor and I can't help
thinking this is not a great place to be starting from.

Lidl have Asus HD 24" monitors for £90 - on offer 19th Jan. HDMI and VGA
inputs.

--
*WHERE DO FOREST RANGERS GO TO "GET AWAY FROM IT ALL?"

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 11 Jan 2020 13:57:23 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Mike Halmarack wrote:
I really apreciate the suggestions that have been made and am applying
them as best I can.
At the moment I have an old LG TV as a main monitor and I can't help
thinking this is not a great place to be starting from.

Lidl have Asus HD 24" monitors for £90 - on offer 19th Jan. HDMI and VGA
inputs.

There's a Lidl 10 minutes stroll away. I'll be there on the day.
Thanks.
--

Mike