Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Inkjet print a good indicator of adequate levels for a Bootsphotoprint?

On 18/12/2019 14:28, Mike Halmarack wrote:
My daughter sends me photos from her camera and I try to optimise them
for photoprinting. I often find that the final photos end up too dark,
even when I tweak my computer monitor brightness.
I know I can buy additional equipment to help with this, though I'm
not keen to.
Would printing the files on an inkjet printer provide adequate
examples of how the photoprint will ultimately come out?

I have the (relatively cheap) Spyder5Pro and have found that useful in
setting up my monitor.