Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Odd wiring colours

My fan heater packed up, so I checked the plug fuse. It was ok, but the
power cord has two wires, a green insulated one to neutral and a white
insulated one to live. Double insulated so no earth.

Where is that used? I guess the heater was from Lidl being branded
'Silvercrest'.

BTW, it's working again now - sticky tilt switch.
--
Clive